IGNORED

What is applicable to us today , that was not in the past ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

12 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

which law is taken away from us, to be under grace. ? do you know that answer ? I would like you to tell me, please inlighten me,

for you think it is as simple as you stated,? I am all ears..

The law is not gone and I never said it was. If you choose to live by it rather than grace, that is your choice. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

7 hours ago, AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken said:

The law is not gone and I never said it was. If you choose to live by it rather than grace, that is your choice. 

you stated..... live by Gods law or grace, so which law was taken away if we are under grace ? is there no more law of god ?

On December 20, 2015 at 7:47 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

you stated..... live by Gods law or grace, so which law was taken away if we are under grace ? is there no more law of god ?

Can you be justified or saved through obedience to the law ?

Can you be justified or saved through faith in Christ ?

3 hours ago, AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken said:

Can you be justified or saved through obedience to the law ?

Can you be justified or saved through faith in Christ ?

we are under grace yes, but there was never any removal of gods laws, only the law of sin and death , everything else, no jot or tittle shall be changed until the new earth and the new heaven , and so , it is not to put us back under the law again , but the law never went anywhere,

so the interpretation everyone is following is false, and I am still inline with Gods holy word, not violating anything, we are under grace, but where the law is founded is the guide of our obediences, to the word that is never failed, and endures for ever and ever ,for all shall pass away but not the word of the lord,

please first meditate on what I said, this is not a quick understanding , for it is the word of God ,, and we have missed this for many years,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, SINNERSAVED said:

we are under grace yes, but there was never any removal of gods laws, only the law of sin and death , everything else, no jot or tittle shall be changed until the new earth and the new heaven , and so , it is not to put us back under the law again , but the law never went anywhere,

SS,

The Old Covenant has been replaced by the New Covenant.  That in itself is a change of how God relates to men. There are certain aspects of the Old Covenant which are null and void because Christ has fulfilled them. So please study the epistle to the Hebrews and see what this means.  No one was ever saved (or will be saved) by the works of the Law. Salvation is by grace through faith plus nothing.

2 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

so the interpretation everyone is following is false, and I am still inline with Gods holy word, not violating anything, we are under grace, but where the law is founded is the guide of our obediences, to the word that is never failed, and endures for ever and ever ,for all shall pass away but not the word of the lord,

please first meditate on what I said, this is not a quick understanding , for it is the word of God ,, and we have missed this for many years,

Brother or sister,

I could ( meditate on your teaching ) , but it would AGAIN lead me to the same place I am in Christ Jesus. If that puzzles you I will not apologize. I have hope, a promise from God, and assurance in my savior. 

38 minutes ago, Ezra said:

SS,

The Old Covenant has been replaced by the New Covenant.  That in itself is a change of how God relates to men. There are certain aspects of the Old Covenant which are null and void because Christ has fulfilled them. So please study the epistle to the Hebrews and see what this means.  No one was ever saved (or will be saved) by the works of the Law. Salvation is by grace through faith plus nothing.

I understand what you are saying, I am saying that Gods law, did not go anywhere, and we are under grace yes , but by works of the law I am not saying we are bringing up, ,but the guidance of what was instructed and placed upon the people ,as a guide in the authority and word of God ,will hold until the end, many get me wrong by saying ,I am following to the letter of all the laws,

but it is the law of death and sin for the people that has changed, from old to new, but Gods word on everything else still holds until today ,

by grace we are saved, yes , but the instruction and commandments, never changed, even though people today , want to abolish all of Gods laws of old , and ,

and say there is no works but grace, this hides behind the real essence  of the spirit of Gods will ,for man,

for if we toss, anything that was made clear to man from genesis, to now, because jesus fulfilled the law, then where is the fruit of the spirit by works, that is generated by faith , and not of the self? then we have not captured the heart of God ,on accomplishing for those, that really love Him and seek him,

for there is mystery of the scriptures and time and appointed places, and , a time for people to acknowledge, and to hear the calling from there hearts ,and minds, when they are seeing the coming days, close at hand, and we reach out, in the faith that is stored, at the time of when the release of the wonder of Gods words ,to our hearts and minds ,that are alive with in us , and comes off the pages , that was once not seen ,but now is seen,

the bible is a book of written pages of the words  of Gods will ,and power ,that restores the holy spirit to what is a energy , and light to fill us , so that we are equipt to go forth in that action , knowing that we are not of our own ,but of the calling and in discipline of obedience, to grace. that is given,

the light that shined on moses from the glory of God is the same ,that shines on us , in our minds and hearts knowing we are to heed the calling ,of the words spoken and not to dismiss any of what the world today , calls void,

if we void out on the laws of discipline, now as we were instructed  ,to justify something that robs us from the grace of God, by what people did as works then we have,    not understood , where the law is left , and the grace has started, we cannot eliminate the law , by placing grace, on what God never wanted for us to cover, or forget,

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi SINNERSAVED,

I think you are confusing what is the `law.` There is the `law` of gravity, etc in the natural world, & then there is the 10 commandment `laws.` These we know are good but we can only fulfil these through Christ in our life. You know that walking by God`s Spirit we will not do those wrong things. Then there are also the `laws` that Israel had to do in relation to the temple. These `laws` as well as the 10 commandments, were put in place to guide them to Christ.

`What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made;...`...the `law` was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.` (Gal. 3: 19 & 24)

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi SINNERSAVED,

I think you are confusing what is the `law.` There is the `law` of gravity, etc in the natural world, & then there is the 10 commandment `laws.` These we know are good but we can only fulfil these through Christ in our life. You know that walking by God`s Spirit we will not do those wrong things. Then there are also the `laws` that Israel had to do in relation to the temple. These `laws` as well as the 10 commandments, were put in place to guide them to Christ.

`What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made;...`...the `law` was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.` (Gal. 3: 19 & 24)

Marilyn.

is all of Gods law, covered by grace ? ,can we by faith in Christ, no longer honor of what God has stated to the people in the past, is this also covered by faith of the new seed, for I read it that we are not of the law, and by faith through grace, I am not wanting to over look or to not be hast in not going with what God has instructed to the people in the past for if we are all grafted into one tree , then we should all be as one people I and of one God, and in all His ways, ? I don't think I am able to express my question for it would be taken wrong.

I am saved by grace through faith and belief , and of the past , the instructions and the word of God to the people , are they no longer relevant? trying to understand , where the law ends of the old and the grace covers and starts, so that I can honestly see where we stand in the light of God and in his word, of being faithful to His calling , and to be obedient and abiding, in the correct ways.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi SINNERSAVED,

This is what you said -

is all of Gods law, covered by grace ? ,can we by faith in Christ, no longer honor of what God has stated to the people in the past..

Can you see that it seems you are saying when we have faith in Christ then we are no longer honouring.... As if Christ`s work on the cross is not sufficient, not God honouring. 

Remember there were many, many people in the OT who had faith in God & obeyed Him. God`s laws were in their conscience. (Heb. 11 people) However the children of Israel were generally disobedient children & thus God had to deal with them, as children & write the laws out for them to see. Just like we write out work simply for children. Even when Jesus came He continually directed them to their hearts. That is where we obey. Anyone can look like they are being `good` doing this & that, but it is the heart motive that God desires because that is reality for us & God.

So if you want to honour what God has said in the past then obey Christ from your heart by listening to His Holy Spirit & you will fulfil everything that God desires for you to really live & be clean, inside & out.

Marilyn.