IGNORED

who actually is responsible for written and creating the Quran ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

I have to ask this question,? I do not know this , but I believe some of you may know the answer , but if we have,

a people that follow allah ,and they have there bible, called the holy Quran, and the Koran,

I was told  there is one for the man and one for the women.

and so the question is a interesting thought ,I had, if they follow allah, ...and jesus is in there bible, and they are opposite of love, it seems to be of hate,

from what I am reading, it seems to be violent from the get Go, but anyway, who is the author ,or who created this book that they follow , for it has prophecy like our bible , but in ways it runs parallel , and it seems to be of opposite view, depending which one you are reading, did scripture from the Christian bible end up in the Quran as well, or was it different apostles ?

is this  a mystery ,of its author, or does anyone know ? I am asking , thank you. but I am only looking for positive feed back, and responses, for this is a serious matter that I am trying, to learn thank you

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Mohammed was in a cave when a so called angel appeared to him and violently ordered him to read. That is how it was transmitted according to them. In addition, mohammed thought it was a demon not an angel. But his wife convinced him later it was an angel. Later on, these bits and pieces were gathered together. There were several different copies of the writings but one caliph decided there should only be one. He ordered all versions of the quran destroyed except for one. That is the one they use today. 

Problems I have with any of this:

Since the word of a woman is worth half that of a man, why did mohammed listen to his wife and change his mind about the angel/demon?

This is not how angels appear to people in the bible.

The bible tells us that demons can appear as angels of light and give a false gospel, which is what happened here. 

The quran contradicts the bible. It is not the word of God. 

The quran and islam is demonically inspired.

21 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Mohammed was in a cave when a so called angel appeared to him and violently ordered him to read. That is how it was transmitted according to them. In addition, mohammed thought it was a demon not an angel. But his wife convinced him later it was an angel. Later on, these bits and pieces were gathered together. There were several different copies of the writings but one caliph decided there should only be one. He ordered all versions of the quran destroyed except for one. That is the one they use today. 

Problems I have with any of this:

Since the word of a woman is worth half that of a man, why did mohammed listen to his wife and change his mind about the angel/demon?

This is not how angels appear to people in the bible.

The bible tells us that demons can appear as angels of light and give a false gospel, which is what happened here. 

The quran contradicts the bible. It is not the word of God. 

The quran and islam is demonically inspired.

so how did mohammed publish this book ? if it had to be made in volumes to get out to the people ?

and do you have a web link or way to check this out ? , for research , it is so very interesting, thank you so much for your response blessings

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I dont have a link to anything. I have read this in books about islam and in the histories of islam. Some is also from the quran and haddith. 

I assume the bits and pieces were hand written as this was before the printing press. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

so how did mohammed publish this book ? if it had to be made in volumes to get out to the people ?

and do you have a web link or way to check this out ? , for research , it is so very interesting, thank you so much for your response blessings

The angel that brought the Koran to Mohammad did so over many visits.   Mohammad would have them written down and the paper strips they were on were put into a large clay jar.    Upon Mohammad's death these strips were brought out and penned into a book form.    Problem was no one knew for sure what order they were written in so the Calif that Ayin speaks of had them put in order of the length of each of them....  the longest being first.

This presents a problem, for the things that were written while Mohammad was in Mecca was pretty much peaceful and spreading the gospel of Islam was much as we would Christianity today.    Problem was that it didn't work very well.   The Arabic people had many gods and they didn't take to the one god thing very well.    Also because Mohammad was teaching one god, he was very upset when the Jews rejected his teachings.    Finally the People around Mecca got tired of his nonsense and they ran him out of town so to speak and he went to Medina.

In Medina he managed to get a group around him that were warrior types and he switch from preaching to violent conquest.   At this time, what he was writing that would end up in the Koran changed it's overall view.  No longer anything akin to peaceful and made many writings contradict the earlier writings which he covered by the function of abrigation....   it was perfictly normal for god to change his mind when the first way did not seem to bring people to him.   So the later writings basically changed the rules.

It is not that difficult to figure out which were written in Mecca and which in Medina, but still some people only want to live by the Mecca writings.               The second books that Islam use are the memo's that were written down by the people who knew Mohammad best.   Bukhari is considered the most reliable.  this was written down as he could remember the things that Mohammad had said over the years until his death.    I don't think I every really learned how these things were decided upon as totally trustworthy.   Once you get inside of Bukhari's hadiths it gets much easier to put the chapters in order as to how the Koran is written.

We see today a very large grouping of people at all levels of being Islamic.   From what I personally have seen and read, there are many many Muslims that have really never read the Koran and not even consider the hadiths for they are in several volumes;  same experience in many places where Christians have never read the Bible....   or all of it anyway.     They go to church and have a preacher or priest tell them of what the books say.

So the people who speak in the Mosques can tell the people what they want of them and pick out verses of the Koran to back up the authority to do so....    and that may be to peacefully take over a country by over population, or to do so violently.    Even in the cases of just over populating them, in the end it takes violence to make folks submit to Sharia Law.

As to your question of who actually wrote it, I firmly believe it is the Prince of Persia....    The same fallen angel that hindered  Gabriel from reaching Daniel when Daniel had prayed for help.....    and he would have done so at the direction of Satan himself.

17 minutes ago, other one said:

The angel that brought the Koran to Mohammad did so over many visits.   Mohammad would have them written down and the paper strips they were on were put into a large clay jar.    Upon Mohammad's death these strips were brought out and penned into a book form.    Problem was no one knew for sure what order they were written in so the Calif that Ayin speaks of had them put in order of the length of each of them....  the longest being first.

This presents a problem, for the things that were written while Mohammad was in Mecca was pretty much peaceful and spreading the gospel of Islam was much as we would Christianity today.    Problem was that it didn't work very well.   The Arabic people had many gods and they didn't take to the one god thing very well.    Also because Mohammad was teaching one god, he was very upset when the Jews rejected his teachings.    Finally the People around Mecca got tired of his nonsense and they ran him out of town so to speak and he went to Medina.

In Medina he managed to get a group around him that were warrior types and he switch from preaching to violent conquest.   At this time, what he was writing that would end up in the Koran changed it's overall view.  No longer anything akin to peaceful and made many writings contradict the earlier writings which he covered by the function of abrigation....   it was perfictly normal for god to change his mind when the first way did not seem to bring people to him.   So the later writings basically changed the rules.

It is not that difficult to figure out which were written in Mecca and which in Medina, but still some people only want to live by the Mecca writings.               The second books that Islam use are the memo's that were written down by the people who knew Mohammad best.   Bukhari is considered the most reliable.  this was written down as he could remember the things that Mohammad had said over the years until his death.    I don't think I every really learned how these things were decided upon as totally trustworthy.   Once you get inside of Bukhari's hadiths it gets much easier to put the chapters in order as to how the Koran is written.

We see today a very large grouping of people at all levels of being Islamic.   From what I personally have seen and read, there are many many Muslims that have really never read the Koran and not even consider the hadiths for they are in several volumes;  same experience in many places where Christians have never read the Bible....   or all of it anyway.     They go to church and have a preacher or priest tell them of what the books say.

So the people who speak in the Mosques can tell the people what they want of them and pick out verses of the Koran to back up the authority to do so....    and that may be to peacefully take over a country by over population, or to do so violently.    Even in the cases of just over populating them, in the end it takes violence to make folks submit to Sharia Law.

As to your question of who actually wrote it, I firmly believe it is the Prince of Persia....    The same fallen angel that hindered  Gabriel from reaching Daniel when Daniel had prayed for help.....    and he would have done so at the direction of Satan himself.

I like that observation and insight, the prince of peria, is a very,interesting choice, I would have never ,thought of that .

thank you other one ,

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Might I just add a side note to the thread that is just a little off subject....    When you look at the terrorists that have done harm to both the USA and all over, people who describe them almost always say that they were very devout Muslims.   People say that they are shocked in the actions of some of them, but those usually have noted that they people doing the harm had become more devout in thier Islamic views.    We hear on the media that people are looking for those who might radicalize them in to terroristic activities, but it seems to me that Islam is self radicalizing.    The deeper you get into it the more violent and death wishing one becomes.

How can a mother be proud of one of her Children blowing themselves to smithereens and killing many other people?    Because in doing so they not only put themselves directly into heaven, but also thier entire family.    When a Muslim dies, they believe that they spend the time between death and judgment day conscious in the grave aware of everything around them....    that is why their burial procedures are so critical to them.   Why cremation is such a bad thing.     However if you die in a jihad, you skip the grave and go directly to heaven.....   and so does your family at the point of thier deaths.

An interesting thing about the grave, Mohammad told his followers and it is part of Sharia Law that the most discomforting thing about the grave is to be contaminated by Urine.  That's why they are very thorough about preparing people for burial, and why they had such a fit over our military people urinating on thier dead.

Sharia law is almost indescribable...

Another note that is interesting is that if a person who in involved in Jihad is killed by a woman, they go directly to hell.

3 minutes ago, other one said:

Might I just add a side note to the thread that is just a little off subject....    When you look at the terrorists that have done harm to both the USA and all over, people who describe them almost always say that they were very devout Muslims.   People say that they are shocked in the actions of some of them, but those usually have noted that they people doing the harm had become more devout in thier Islamic views.    We hear on the media that people are looking for those who might radicalize them in to terroristic activities, but it seems to me that Islam is self radicalizing.    The deeper you get into it the more violent and death wishing one becomes.

How can a mother be proud of one of her Children blowing themselves to smithereens and killing many other people?    Because in doing so they not only put themselves directly into heaven, but also thier entire family.    When a Muslim dies, they believe that they spend the time between death and judgment day conscious in the grave aware of everything around them....    that is why their burial procedures are so critical to them.   Why cremation is such a bad thing.     However if you die in a jihad, you skip the grave and go directly to heaven.....   and so does your family at the point of thier deaths.

An interesting thing about the grave, Mohammad told his followers and it is part of Sharia Law that the most discomforting thing about the grave is to be contaminated by Urine.  That's why they are very thorough about preparing people for burial, and why they had such a fit over our military people urinating on thier dead.

Sharia law is almost indescribable...

Another note that is interesting is that if a person who in involved in Jihad is killed by a woman, they go directly to hell.

that is some crazy information, other one ? but is it true that for the man that gives his life to killing people and himself, he will go to heaven with all virgins women ,? what exactly is the benefit to take there lives, and what do they say they are promised, I just had to ask , I believe this may be 0ff track, but since you brought it up, what do they get as a kid bomber, as a women , and as a man, do they all get different things promise, if they give up there lives for there cause that kills others , I am not trying to be heartless, or rude, but they have a reason and a goal and they feel there is a reward, of some type,

just like we are told by God everlasting life, in heaven, if we follow , but we go to the grave (hell ) if not, separated from God

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

11 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Satan, ultimately.

Probably pretending to be Gabriel (Jibril).  He can transform himself into "an angel of light" when it suits.

From the Quranic Arabic Corpus - Ontology of Quranic Concepts

Jibreel (جبريل) is the angel of revelation (also known as Gabriel) who recited the Quran to the prophet Muhammad.