• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1995

When a person commits suicide and he succeeded,where is his soul will go?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

http://www.suicide.org/suicide-hotlines.html

I do not know that we can easily answer that question, because none of us know the condition of a persons heart.

I would point out, that there is in scripture, the notion of an unforgivable sin. Suicide, is not it. Suicide, it the taking of life, it is self murder.

Murder is forgivable, so I do not think it would be appropriate to assume, that a person who commits suicide, would automatically go to Hell, there is not justification for that.

Of course, there is the idea that "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just, to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse  us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9).

That sounds conditional, but I do not think that it follows that God does not forgive sins, that are not specifically confessed. When Christ died for our sins, He did so for all our our sins, past, present, and future. This of course, is only applicable to beleivers, not everyone in the whole world for all time. Certainly, it may be argued, that suicide is the one sine, that you never get to confess after the fact. Of course, one could confess it before hand, would that count? "Lord, please forgive me for the sin, I am about to commit."

I do ot think that would wash. Here is why. The idea of confessing, is not merely admitting wrong doing, it is about agreeing with God, and tied closely to that is repentance. So, a true heartfelt confession, would me accompanied by turning from that sin, and thus, one would cancel the suicide.

As I said, Jesus already paid for that sin, even suicide, so I do not think that suicide is a disqualifier for forgiveness, and it is possible that a person committing suicide, could enter heaven. However, here is where I think the big problem with that is:

If a person has come to faith, genuine faith, his.her desire is to please God. We are called even to suffer for Him, if necessary. People who commit suicide, usually do it, in order to avoid pain. That is a selfish motive, understandable, but entirely selfish. It causes others, survivors, to suffer the hurt of losing someone. It creates a burden on them, cleaning up the affairs of a person, dealing with the corpse, taxpayers pay for investigations etc etc, it is not a victimless crime, by any means. I fhe person is a believer, then they are providing evidence to the unbelieving, that Jesus and faith in Him, lacks power to change lives, make the gospel look powerless and brings disrepute on the church. People wonder, where where this persons family, their friend, their fellow church goers etc, why was no one getting this person, enough help. People themselves, wiill ask, what could I have done, what did I fail to do?

With  all of the harm that it does, and with how it violates God's sovereignty over life and death, this is an extreme act of rebellion against God. So here is the big question I think.

Would a true believer, one who genuinely desires to do God's will, choose as their very last act in this life, the ultimate act of defiance? I think that person, has reason to doubt their salvation, and if they have such doubts, then they should not be in a rush to go to Hell. I would think that they would bear with patience, whatever pain they feel, and/or seek until the receive, the help they need to cope.

Now, I want to add, that I think that it is possible, for a person to have an unsound mind, and be incapable of good judgement, and that could lead to a suicide. I do not know exactly how to account for that in a spiritual way, but I would hope that people around such a person, could get them help.

http://www.suicide.org/suicide-hotlines.html

Jesus died for all of our sins, past, present and future. Therefore, if an individual is truly saved, than their sin of murdering themselves has been forgiven and their soul will go to be with the Lord. I believe that is what Scripture teaches.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Sadly , I have known people who have committed suicide and when I was younger I have counseled some .

In my opinion , no one takes their life unless they are in such pain ,physicaly ,emotionaly , mentaly and even spiritualy that they literally can not bear their life for one more minute.. They have often prayed ,sometimes for months sometimes just a few minutes . it leaves problems for many , but I've been told that they have felt " their death , would ultimately help those they love . Some experts say that   suicide is the most selfish act    . 

God knows our heart , he has counted the hairs upon each of our heads , he is love , and he loves us unconditionally .

I believe that nothing is impossible with God , and his judgement is perfect .

I believe many suicides end up in heaven , but , imagine the explaining you'd have to do .

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

If your saved you still go to Heaven but you lose all your rewards if any and your millennial Kingdom Inheritance. Trust in the Lord with all your Heart lean not to your own understanding. All your suffering on earth is nothing compared to eternal glory with Jesus Christ 

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

We need to repent of our sin:

And if you commit the sin after you have asked God to forgive you, then you have not repented of it.

Acts 3, 19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Luke 13, 3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

"When a person commits suicide and he succeeded,where is his soul will go?"

Murder is a sin that people will go to hell for - Revelation chapter 21, 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he
shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and
whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their
part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the
second death.

Galatians, chapter 5, 16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

1 John chapter 3, 15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Don't commit suicide. God is the answer to all the problems in life, if we will trust and obey Him.

Edited by Valiant For Truth
punctuation

4 hours ago, manuelf324 said:

If your saved you still go to Heaven but you lose all your rewards if any and your millennial Kingdom Inheritance. Trust in the Lord with all your Heart lean not to your own understanding. All your suffering on earth is nothing compared to eternal glory with Jesus Christ 

May I ask is "your millennial Kingdom Inheritance;" (please provide Scriptural reference) and how can you lose it? I'm not talking about your rewards at the Buma Seat judgement. I'm just curious.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78

On 1/9/2016 at 1:11 PM, RidElle said:

When a person commits suicide and he succeeded,where is his soul will go?

Thats a really great question. Since Jesus holds the keys to Death, Hell and the Grave. I imagine it is like every soul, they are subjected to Christ. Jesus is able to keep all that the father has given him, no matter what the sin or sickness is.  Christ will cover those who are his. I pretty much stick to the advice of scripture for questions like this. My own dad killed hinself due to mental illness brought on by being a naval coreman in the korean war. He had to decide for thousands of marines who would die and who would go to mash units. The voices of men crying to him for help would not leave his head. I trust the Lord with judgment and my dads soul.

1 Corinthians 4:5King James Version (KJV)

Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78

22 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

May I ask is "your millennial Kingdom Inheritance;" (please provide Scriptural reference) and how can you lose it? I'm not talking about your rewards at the Buma Seat judgement. I'm just curious.

That is a pretty deep study. There are tons of scriptures in the old and new testiment to study the resurections' (plural) fully.  Always Study with the full councel of the word to get a clear picture of the truth.  There is more then one resurection and rewards associated with each harvest of souls. Rev 20 is one of the scriptures with a direct answer to your question but it does not reveal the big picture..  Rev 20:4 Then I saw thrones and seated on them were those who had been given authority to judge. I also saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. These had not worshiped the beast or his image and had refused to receive his mark on their forehead or hand. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were finished.) This is the first resurrection.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

His soul goes where his heart was,

And where Gods judgement takes it.

Let me explain. Lets take the opposite scenario, a sinful man who has everything he WANTS and gave nothing to God is on his death bed.

He knew who Jesus was but never cared for him because he has everything in life to comfort him. So on his death bed he prays and ask for forgiveness.

He repents.

Where does his soul go?

Truly only God can answer that. But there are clues.

People tend to forget God isn't a robot or a judge like those that or in our courts. His principal is love.

He isnt opening books and saying well you broke this law, sorry man you gotta go billy. 

Humans tend to Judge in this fashion

Example:

(Beginning of life)

Billy was an okay guy, he was cheerful and a law abiding citizen.

en

Middle of Life:

Billy tended to the poor even tho he had nothing..

End of life:

Poverty got to Billys head and Billy steals from the church to afford a better living

Typical Human Judgement: 

Billy started good but ended bad so billy is in hell.

Truth:

His soul goes where his heart was,

And where Gods judgement takes it.

God does not only look at the end of things, he Judges you by every step you take and even more important why you took them.

He gives truly  what you deserve.

Look at Adam and Eve, they ate the fruit they where not suppose to eat and they deserved death. Eventually it came but he spared them

time, so that we can come and that through the descendants of man Jesus can come and give us a second chance.

Even tho they broke the law they didn't deserve such harsh punishment neither did we, we would not exist. They were tempted by a wiser being 

promising them things they never heard before . Also they never knew what a lie was, those were things that simply didn't exist in human nature

at the time.

-Not sure if this explained anything but hope you catch my drift