• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

16 hours ago, Goldenshark123 said:

No evidence at all supports creationism. Macroevolution is simply a 'zoomed out' version of microevolution

Oh dear.....

Evolution is a lie. It's simply not scientific.

Why have we found no intermediate or transitional species? Because they don't exist that's why. This is basic Common Sense. When you actually apply Common Sense to the theory of Evolution it vanishes into a pit of nonsense. Unfortunately Common Sense is very unfashionable these days.

Even some biologists are beginning to acknowledge that evolution is a lie and is as stupid a theory as any other failed theory. Of course their theories are not broadcast mainstream because their theories are not popular. Time and again evolution is being shown to be the absolute fantasy that it really is.  You can find out this information for yourself if you care to search for it. If you have eyes and fingers you can search the internet and you will find that evolution has been discredited many times. But I suspect that you won't even bother to look, and if you do you will mock the findings without being able to refute them logically.

Evolution is simply not scientific as I have already explained. It does not follow the scientific method. It fails at the first hurdle. It doesn't even get past first base. It's dead.... destroyed.... debunked, but the willfully blind believers stubbornly refuse to give up on their shattered faith.

Sadly, the theory of Evolution has actually held back scientific progress because every biologist, paleontologist, and zoologist has had to twist their new discoveries to fit in with the theory of evolution even if contradictions occur. Evolution is an obstacle to further learning and what's more it is simply a lie, a massive lie that has brainwashed a number of generations.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Reply to Oakwood

Evolution can be tested using the fossil record and sedimentary rocks ect. I suggest you read my post about the proof of evolution above. And just in case you wanted labratory proof, we have observed change is organisms in labs. I suggest one of your reasons for denying evolution is that you can't see it. Large changes take place over millions of years, some people call it macroevolution but I myself do not use those terms as it sometimes acts as a separation when there is none. Man made global warming also gas been proven 100% true, but what does the bible say against that (just curious, you guys know the bible better than me). 

Evolution is not a lie, is true. Your sentence doesn't make sense. A lie is a false statement, but evolution has been proven so therefore it is not a lie. Do you really want unprovable illogical myths taught in schools or proper scientific fact? Evolution us a fact, therefore it is doing children a misjustice not to teach it. 

There are plenty of intermediate fossils such as Archeopteryx which is a transitional fossils between dinosaurs and birds. Archeopteryx had fingers which birds do not, but wings that birds have and dinosaurs don't. Tiktaalik is a lobe finned fish from the devonian period. It possesed many features of tetrapods like gills and lungs. In our own species, evidence like Homo erectus is an intermediate fossil. 

And as for evidence evolution is false, please suppy me some. I have looked lot and cannot find any. Please lay out a logical argument (and please don't use a fictitious poorly written story made up a few thousand years ago as evidence as that does not count. That's like me using The harry potter books to prove the existance of wizards and magic broomsticks) In fact, religion (not just christianity) is the one destroying and brainwashing people with dangerous lies. It has held back pioneering science like stem cell research because 'god does not allow it'. That really is the most futile and pathetic excuse I have ever heard. Come up with a better myth, or even better, do some proper science. Thinking for just a few minutes a day will cure people of religion. The only reason you refute evolution is that you do not understand it. Religion is just an alternative for those who don't understand science. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,219
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

3 hours ago, Goldenshark123 said:

Reply to Oakwood

Evolution can be tested using the fossil record and sedimentary rocks ect. I suggest you read my post about the proof of evolution above. And just in case you wanted labratory proof, we have observed change is organisms in labs. I suggest one of your reasons for denying evolution is that you can't see it. Large changes take place over millions of years, some people call it macroevolution but I myself do not use those terms as it sometimes acts as a separation when there is none. Man made global warming also gas been proven 100% true, but what does the bible say against that (just curious, you guys know the bible better than me). 

Evolution is not a lie, is true. Your sentence doesn't make sense. A lie is a false statement, but evolution has been proven so therefore it is not a lie. Do you really want unprovable illogical myths taught in schools or proper scientific fact? Evolution us a fact, therefore it is doing children a misjustice not to teach it. 

There are plenty of intermediate fossils such as Archeopteryx which is a transitional fossils between dinosaurs and birds. Archeopteryx had fingers which birds do not, but wings that birds have and dinosaurs don't. Tiktaalik is a lobe finned fish from the devonian period. It possesed many features of tetrapods like gills and lungs. In our own species, evidence like Homo erectus is an intermediate fossil. 

And as for evidence evolution is false, please suppy me some. I have looked lot and cannot find any. Please lay out a logical argument (and please don't use a fictitious poorly written story made up a few thousand years ago as evidence as that does not count. That's like me using The harry potter books to prove the existance of wizards and magic broomsticks) In fact, religion (not just christianity) is the one destroying and brainwashing people with dangerous lies. It has held back pioneering science like stem cell research because 'god does not allow it'. That really is the most futile and pathetic excuse I have ever heard. Come up with a better myth, or even better, do some proper science. Thinking for just a few minutes a day will cure people of religion. The only reason you refute evolution is that you do not understand it. Religion is just an alternative for those who don't understand science. 

You probably need to find another place to post this outdated antiquated nonsense... your embarrassing yourself here! We are informed :thumbsup: 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Goldenshark123

we have observed change is organisms in labs.

....but does it become a different species?

Can you show where this has been observed and proven?

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

7 hours ago, Goldenshark123 said:

Reply to Oakwood

Archaeopteryx is not necessarily a transitional fossil between dinosaurs and birds. That's no more logical than saying that a penguin is transitional between a fish and a bird.

It's based on assumption, nothing more. I'm no biologist but I'm familiar with science (I studied chemistry at university, along with nuclear chemistry and isotope physics). I know that evolution is nothing more than assumption, I'm familiar with the subject.

By the way, when you mention fictitious stories from a few thousand years ago, well I never used one. If you're referring to the Bible, it's not fictitious. I don't believe in myths, I only accept the truth.

As for man-made Global Warming well that's a lie too. Nothing they have ever predicted has ever come true. Nothing..... even an idiot can only be lied to so many times before they realise that they have been lied to. But maybe some idiots will always believe the lie.

Twenty-years or so ago they told us that by the year 2012, Manhattan would be underwater, the South coast of Britain would have a Mediterranean climate, the ice-caps would have nearly melted, and polar bears would be almost extinct. None of these things happened yet the gullible still keep believing these lies. Even the ones that promote this lie don't even believe it themselves. Al Gore recently bought seafront property in California - why would he do this if he is scared of rising sea levels? Nobody who possesses an ounce of Common Sense could  keep on believing the Global Warming hoax. They even changed the name from 'Global Warming' to 'Climate Change' when they realised that things weren't turning out as predicted. If that's not a sign that this entire farce is a hoax then what is?

Tell me how many more completely wrong predictions do they have too keep making before you finally acknowledge that you've been taken for a ride?

Yet people still keep falling for the man-made Global Warming lie. But as the old-saying goes 'you can't fix stupid'. Even when the evidence of their own eyes and their own ears conflicts with the message, they still choose to believe the message.

As for Evolution, it is false -it is a lie. It has NOT been proven. It does not even follow the scientific method as I have already stated, but which you have ignored. If you want some logic, try this for starters:

If you want biologists who claim that evolution is false or more scientific analysis or even simple logic that throws suspicion on the theory of Evolution, I'll give you a head start:

http://www.ucg.org/vertical-thought/prove-evolution-is-false-even-without-the-bible

http://humansarefree.com/2013/12/9-scienctific-facts-prove-theory-of.html

http://scienceagainstevolution.info/index.htm

Reply to sister

When evolution goes from species to species, that is simply a zoomed out version of the tiny changes we observe in the lab. It just takes millions of years. Firstly, a fish doesn't just, evolve into a man, but a series of tiny changes make a difference. Some 500 million years ago, fish started to live in the limit between ocean and dry land, and that place favoured the mutations that were adapted to the climate. They evolved the ability to breathe air over time, and their fins turned into legs (all that is microevolution) However, a million years down the line, those few fish that lived between land and ocean became what we know as reptiles, and you could say that is macroevolution as you see a cross species change.

reply to enoob57

You are clearly not informed as you don't think an empirical fact is true, which only points to ignorance. You call facts nonsense too, which is ironic

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Evolution should be true in a sinful world because the word simply states that things mutate and corrupt over time changing. To evolve is to turn.  Not necessarily for the better.  

The problem arises from articulating the precise times and measures required for change to take place.  Chemistry teaches us that with proper conditions flour and water become biscuits and gravy.  In the gravy the change occurs in an instant.  

I cannot be so arrogant as to say that it is not possible for changes to occur in the bodies of animals or humans based upon ideal conditions being present.  Those changes could be instant.

My hope as a Christian lies in an evolutionary event where I am changed in an instant. I will be trasformed and suddenly immune to death.

The world of knowlede which is what science means is far to vast for me to comprehend because of my own finite limitations.  Where my undersatanding is darkened and knowledge withheld from me I will of necessity be in error even where all my knowledge tells me I have the truth.  I will become prone to believe the lie rather than the truth.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

11 hours ago, Goldenshark123 said:

Reply to Oakwood

Regarding your claimed intermediates, the secret is to find a clean succession of fossils. This would prove your point. By referring to the existence of strange species as "intermediates" you would then have to show some transitional evidence that they are in fact intermediate rather than a unique  species. You are using your assumption of evolution to prove evolution. This is not logical.

During the Cambrian explosion there was a sudden appearance of most animal phyla. These contain over 10000 functional novel genes, yet prokaryotes contain only 1000 such genes. By what process did the number of these functional novel genes grow? And how did it occur so ra[idly without any evidence of any transitional fossils between the original prokaryote-type organism and those early Cambrian species?   Scientists do not know the answer. Creationists call it creation. Creationists are at the scientific advantage because at least we have a hypothesis regarding the subject. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

1 hour ago, Goldenshark123 said:

Reply to sister

When evolution goes from species to species, that is simply a zoomed out version of the tiny changes we observe in the lab. It just takes millions of years. Firstly, a fish doesn't just, evolve into a man, but a series of tiny changes make a difference. Some 500 million years ago, fish started to live in the limit between ocean and dry land, and that place favoured the mutations that were adapted to the climate. They evolved the ability to breathe air over time, and their fins turned into legs (all that is microevolution) However, a million years down the line, those few fish that lived between land and ocean became what we know as reptiles, and you could say that is macroevolution as you see a cross species change.

This is unscientific nonsense taught from school books without evidence to back it up. Some outward evolving does take place today, but this is a completely different process to a prokaryote of 1000 novel functional genes evolving into modern species of 10000 (or more) novel functional genes. Please show this process in the lab.  Any beneficial mutations always diminish complexity, reducing the number of functional genes. No beneficial mutations increase complexity.