• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, gdemoss said:

Ezra, thank you for being forward. God knows the truth behind that which I plainly have stated.  You may accuse me of coming up with excuses but I cannot see what I cannot see.  Jesus once told Peter that he could not know that he was the Christ if God had not revealed it unto him yet you would outright call me to public repentance to confess something that is not revealed as truth to me?  

I want to encourage you to think about what your doing.  What may be absolutely plain to you is hidden from the eyes of others.  This is scriptural Old Testament revelation.  I try to be careful not to blame my inadequacies in teaching upon the students for God deals harshly with such according to James.

You have not injured me at all.  Peace unto you.  And if you be right, may God give me eyes to see.

Very gracious response. May God do a thorough work in opening your eyes.

6 hours ago, n2thelight said:

now you say,why would God not know him while in the womb,yet the scripture states

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed thee in the belly I know thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

As for Esau,He(God)hated him,why?

What Im saying is even backed up by the below verse

Ephesians 1:4 "According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:"

How and why were some chosen ?

There a many things to address. But for now I will only address that much of the error in your conclusions is that you have limited God to the moment, as if He is obligated to go through each day, one at a time like us. God inhabits eternity.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, BlindSeeker said:

There a many things to address. But for now I will only address that much of the error in your conclusions is that you have limited God to the moment, as if He is obligated to go through each day, one at a time like us. God inhabits eternity.

Like I told her, I expected that answer, so can you address the scrptures without thinking about what preceived limitations you think I put on my Father.

Thx

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

6 hours ago, n2thelight said:

You did'nt give an answer,and I still don't see one.

I've given you an answer multiple times now.

If God says he knows someone before they were born, this means He knew them in UTERO - the time between conception and birth.

How is it you have not seen me say that already?

5 hours ago, n2thelight said:

I know one should'nt answer a question with a question,but I will.

At what point in time did the continents split?

Genesis 10:25 - And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan.

Did Noah's flood cause this?

No

When and what was satan's sin

Multifaceted, primarily he thought God was altogether one such as himself, and (2) in his pride thought he could be like Him… but the list simply goes onvand on from there…

Do you feel he(satan)had a chance to repent?

No, he was in intimate communion with God and pride cast of his love and loyalty and betrayed the very truth he knew intimately. See precepts below-

2 Peter 2:20 - For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Hebrews 6:4 - For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come 6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Hebrews 10:26 - For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.

Admittedly, these verse deal with men who have come to a knowledge of the truth, but how much more does the governing precept behind them apply to Lucifer? Furthermore, what atonement could be made for angelic sins?

How did God know Jeremiah before he was placed in the womb?

Because God inhabits eternity, sees, knows and has fully experienced every infinitesimal event in absolute detail at as it were all simultaneously happening.

Why did He hate Easu?

The text is a reference to the Edomites, Esau’s descendants. Just as Jacob/Israel descendants became Israel. For look at the Old Testament passage quoted by Paul and compare them and ask yourself, when did Esau ever serve Jacob? –

Romans 9:11 - (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) 12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

Genesis 25:22 - And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the LORD. 23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

Romans 9:13 - As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Malachi 1:1 - The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi.  2 I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, 3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness. 4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever. 5 And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The LORD will be magnified from the border of Israel.

You err in that what is clearly in reference to nations you insist on assigning to individuals.

1 hour ago, n2thelight said:

Like I told her, I expected that answer, so can you address the scrptures without thinking about what preceived limitations you think I put on my Father.

Thx

Your welcome

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

18 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

I agree with what you technically are saying, but the assertion is that the angels found a way to procreate with women and their offspring were nephillim, or giants... which I do believe occured.

Right.  But the two verses supplied by Sister do not show angels can create, only God can create.....they show they can PROCREATE; an entirely different thing.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

58 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

I've given you an answer multiple times now.

If God says he knows someone before they were born, this means He knew them in UTERO - the time between conception and birth.

How is it you have not seen me say that already?

Isaiah 46:10   Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

2 minutes ago, Sister said:

Isaiah 46:10   Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

What in the world does that have to do with anything I said?

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

Isaiah 43:7   Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.