• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

6 hours ago, Serving said:

LOL .. don't get me wrong, I am the opposite of INTELLECTUAL .. that post took me like 4 hours to write .. and it still wasn't clear .. doh .. if I was intellectual, I could have said it clearer and with a lot less words too and likely with 3 1/2 hours to spare .. not mentioning actually getting my point across which I failed at mind you .. sigh.

And Spock, It'd take me a heck of a lot more to hate somebody than that, trust me.

God bless.

Lol Serving.  Wow, it took that long to write it. Poor thing. :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

CONTINUED ..

Ezekiel 38:9-11

9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

Now v11 .. Look at this :

Deuteronomy 3:5 All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many.

See .. Walls & bars & gates are DEFENSIVE structures as I said before .. meaning MILITARY barriers .. but modern nations don't do that anymore, modern armies rely on TECHNOLOGY & modern weaponry instead etc .. so if a nation has NO walls bars & gates then a nation has NO MILITARY .. it fits perfectly .. now look at this :

2 Chronicles 14:7 Therefore he said unto Judah, Let us build these cities, and make about them walls, and towers, gates, and bars, while the land is yet before us; because we have sought the LORD our God, we have sought him, and he hath given us rest on every side. So they built and prospered.

Even though God has given Israel rest from her enemies in the PAST .. notice that they STILL had WALLS with BARS & GATES .. BUT .. BUT what does Ezekiel 38 say?

Ezekiel 38:11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

See? ONLY Millennial Israel has NO walls & bars & gates meaning NO armies because GOD is their WALL .. so in this context the REST is THAT REST Christ spoke about .. the MILLENNIAL REST.

That is point #4 during the millennial rest where NO NATION learns WAR ANY MORE which matches perfectly with a land with NO walls bars & gates who are at REST .. again, not MY assumptions but God's own interpretations I have discerned.

54 minutes ago, Serving said:

CONTINUED :

Now note this wording :

Ezekiel 38:9-10

9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

Notice that?

THAT attack on Israel was NOT PRE-PLANNED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A DECISIVE POINT for Gog & Magog attack NOT being pre-millennial AS WELL  !!!!

It was only WHEN Gog was WARRING in that REGION that the IDEA came into his MIND .. BUT .. BUT .. 1) The false prophet SETS OUT to invade Israel IN ADVANCE (so he can NOT be Gog & Magog).. and 2) the kings of the Medes and his allies likewise PLAN to attack Israel IN ADVANCE too (so THEY can't be either) .. BIG contradiction to ANY OF THOSE TWO being Gog & Magog attacking BEFORE Christ's return .. it just does not match with the players involved NOR their MOTIVATIONS ..

Neither does it match with 3) the king of the south who the false prophet SMASHES anyways (so they can't be since they were DEFEATED) or the 4) kings of the east coming for Armageddon (which is to fight Christ's return and not to attack Israel like Gog & Magog does) .. SEE????  it just does not match ANYONE attacking BEFORE the millennium .. NONE of them match Gog & Magog because Gog & Magog is ONLY AFTER the Millennium and not before.

That is point #3 where NO COUNTRIES or ALLIANCES fit the picture of a pre-millennial Gog & Magog attack.

To be CONTINUED ..

Let me clarify something here too before moving on to point #5 .. when the MEDES come up against Israel guess who is OCCUPYING Israel at that time .. the Armies of the KING OF BABYLON .. that king of the north .. the false prophet & his armies .. so even the Medes are attacking with a PRE PLANNED ATTACK .. UNLIKE Gog & Magog which is NOT planned meaning that there can not be a pre-millennial attack as well .. there is only ONE Gog & Magog attack NOT two.

9 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Serving,

I so had a good laugh - you said `I mean, even I got confused...`:o:D

Now how are the people of Israel going to cleanse the land for 7 months & use the weapons for fuel for 7 years, if they are at the great white throne? That event is straight after God brings down fire from heaven at the last battle. You are muddling up WW3 & WW4.

Still laughing, not at you, but with you bro. Marilyn.

Glad to be of service :)

With all due respect M, quite some years ago I worked out that Armageddon has NOTHING to do with WWIII.

First the false prophet UNITES ALL MEN with the IMAGE of the beast and the new global SYSTEM with the mark of the beast which physically seals their worship of the beast so they may TRADE/BUY & SELL etc.

THEN it all starts to fall apart AFTER the false prophet attacks and OVERTHROWS MANY NATIONS in the middle east on his way to attacking and occupying Israel .. It is THEN (during that SAME warring/campaign which goes down to EGYPT/king of the south) that the MEDES (Iran) and her allies stand up .. notice the dome of the rock is Iranian religion where the 3rd temple gets built .. and one of Iran's allies is the OTHER king of the north being Russia, not to be confused with the OTHER king of the north from where the false prophet comes from .. these places are NORTH of ISRAEL .. not forgetting that back then there was no such thing as NNE or NNW there was ONLY north, south, east, west .. north north east etc are MODERN terms.

THEN Christ's SIGN appears in the heavens .. THAT stops WWIII from escalating further into nuclear annihilation whereby SATAN and the beast & the false prophet send out WORD to ALL THE OTHER NATIONS to UNITE again (obviously coz they were fighting before this) to FIGHT CHRIST AT HIS COMING .. THAT is Armageddon and NOT WWIII.

Serving.

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Lol Serving.  Wow, it took that long to write it. Poor thing. :)

I know .. I kept changing it, trying to compress it with less words, till I got a headache and said, "enough, this will do" .. LOL.

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

After the Millennium, "the earth and the heaven fle[e] away. And there [is] found no place for them." Rev. 20:11

Kind of hard to have a gathering when the earth is gone.

Satan is released after the millennium to gather Gog & Magog too don't forget .. so HOW can those HEATHEN (non believing flesh) be around as well IF the earth is gone (melted and remade straight away?)

HEATHEN do not get changed to spirit, ONLY the ACCEPTED ones do .. and to get accepted is to be changed into spirit like the angels.

Not only that, no new heaven & earth has been made even up to 7 years after Gog & Magog .. so we see that there is a period of time where this "old world" still carries on before being melted and made anew.

It could be 50 years or more AFTER the millennium until God creates the new earth .. He has a reason for this .. I'd speculate it has to do with those who passed the 2nd resurrection and have to learn of Christ first before being quickened .. just like we must have that SAME Spirit before we can be quickened, just like millennial Israel must be flesh to receive that same Spirit as we did before them .. can you see the same process at work? 

Romans says we must have that SPIRIT that was IN CHRIST because it is that same SPIRIT which is USED TO quicken us .. it all matches His method He has exampled to us in the scriptures .. so AFTER the 2nd resurrection, those who are accepted must likewise be FLESH first to receive that SPIRIT too .. then when they are all spiritually matured, then they can be quickened too and only after ALL the FAMILY of GOD is ready (matured) will the earth be melted and made anew .. makes sense to me.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

1 minute ago, Serving said:

Not only that, no new heaven & earth has been made even up to 7 years after Gog & Magog .. so we see that there is a period of time where this "old world" still carries on before being melted and made anew.

This conclusion is based upon circular reasoning. Whereas nothing in Rev. 20 says that there will be any length of time after Gog and Magog are destroyed.

In contrast, Ezek. 39:21-29 indicates that Israel's continued presence in the land will continue for a long period after Gog and Magog are destroyed. For example,

Ezek. 39:25 “Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: ‘Now [after Gog and Magog are destroyed] I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name— 26 ‘after they have borne their shame, and all their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, when they dwelt safely in their own land and no one made them afraid."

This period of Israel dwelling "safely in their own land and no one made them afraid" comes during the decades of the world's depopulation and exhaustion from war, which destruction takes place during the Trumpets. Note that nothing in Ezek. 38-39 is said about Egypt (who have to flee for 40 years when the Nile is dried up), and Assyria (largely destroyed), and Babylonia (completely destroyed).

7 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

This conclusion is based upon circular reasoning. Whereas nothing in Rev. 20 says that there will be any length of time after Gog and Magog are destroyed.

In contrast, Ezek. 39:21-29 indicates that Israel's continued presence in the land will continue for a long period after Gog and Magog are destroyed. For example,

Ezek. 39:25 “Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: ‘Now [after Gog and Magog are destroyed] I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name— 26 ‘after they have borne their shame, and all their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, when they dwelt safely in their own land and no one made them afraid."

This period of Israel dwelling "safely in their own land and no one made them afraid" comes during the decades of the world's depopulation and exhaustion from war, which destruction takes place during the Trumpets. Note that nothing in Ezek. 38-39 is said about Egypt (who have to flee for 40 years when the Nile is dried up), and Assyria (largely destroyed), and Babylonia (completely destroyed).

I'm taking it from Ezekiel where it says that after the Gog & Magog attack is over, Israel will be burying them 7 months and not taking wood for fuel from the forests for 7 years but instead burn Gog's armies weapons for fuel.

I don't see any nations exhausted by war in the scriptures, in fact I see the opposite since they all gather against Israel first .. then turn against the false prophet AFTER he first deceives them with the mark of the beast, then attacks MANY nations on his way to conquering Israel & Egypt too, then the Medes (Iran) & her allies come against the false prophets armies in Israel, then Satan & the beast & the false prophet send WORD to all the kings to unite (again) to fight Christ at his coming ..  

As for Egypt .. Daniel speaks of that war I am speaking of too ..

Daniel 11

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

So the false prophet does attack Egypt as declared above .. notice all the warring? This is WHEN the global order falls apart and the nations turn on each other .. and HOW does that wicked man come to his end in Israel (between the seas IN the GLORIOUS LAND aka Israel) ?? Why, By Christ at His 2nd coming .. NO MAN can help him since it is Christ destroying him at Megiddo.

So "safely in their own land and no one made them afraid" is SAFE because Christ has returned to save the remnant of Israel before RAISING the stick of Ephraim & Judah and UNITING them when He brings them UP out of the land (those bones brought UP out their graves called the WHOLE house of Israel in Ezekiel 37).

Serving.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

you are welcome to your views and your topic here, I'll sign off now.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi serving,

I also see that your thinking is way off my radar & too `complicated` with conjecture to try & sort out. So hope to see you on another topic, bro.

Marilyn.