• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

5 hours ago, other one said:

When they obviously don't know what they are talking about  and might effect someone coming by to read, yes we should... it would be different had they actually read up on the subject and disagreed.

If this were your site then you would be free to do so.

But as things stand, I very much disagree with you.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

9 hours ago, Vendtre said:

I think the implication that to be a "devout " Muslim means you have to be like ISIS is as faulty as saying a devout Christian has to be like the LRA. 

I agree.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

34 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

If this were your site then you would be free to do so.

But as things stand, I very much disagree with you.

Ha....   so what else is new....   when have you ever agree with me.   We do have free expression of ideas here and I wasn't just talking about posing here Flower, I am talking about discussing Islam anywhere if they don't know about it... Our country is being overtaken and people are sitting on their butts and letting it happen and people like her are adding to the danger......    I am concerned for the safety of my family and especially my grand kids.   Do you live in the US....   you haven't bothered to put it in your profile...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

Thats for the Christians who even make it that far. There are numerous confirmed reports that in the boatloads of refugees, muslims are tossing the Christians overboard to die before they even make it to europe.

There has been two incidents of this happening.  What the far right media forgets to tell you is that the loss of life would have been far greater had the majority of the Muslims on the boats not formed a human wall around the rest of the Christians and would not let them be harmed.  

These same Muslims then identified the culprits to the police when they landed so they could be arrested.

But hey, keep on hating all Muslims, I am sure they all deserve it

Edited by Vendtre

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

1 minute ago, other one said:

Ha....   so what else is new....   when have you ever agree with me.   We do have free expression of ideas here and I wasn't just talking about posing here Flower, I am talking about discussing Islam anywhere if they don't know about it... Our country is being overtaken and people are sitting on their butts and letting it happen and people like her are adding to the danger......    I am concerned for the safety of my family and especially my grand kids.   Do you live in the US....   you haven't bothered to put it in your profile...

Do I tell you because I think you're wrong that you should stop talking about something?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

48 minutes ago, Vendtre said:

There has been two incidents of this happening.  What the far right media forgets to tell you is that the loss of life would have been far greater had the majority of the Muslims on the boats formed a human wall around the rest of the Christians and would not let them be harmed.  

Then thise same Muslims then identified the culprits to the police when they landed so they could be arrested.

But hey, keep on hating all Muslims, I am sure they all deserve it

My news sources are not limited to "far right media". In fact I dont even watch or read fox news. 

But hey, keep on insulting people here in every post of yours. Im sure we all deserve that too.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  4

3 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

My news sources are not limited to "far right media". In fact I dont even watch or read fox news. 

But hey, keep on insulting people here in every post of yours. Im sure we all deserve that too.

Fox is really not all that far right. That is why some many conservatives are upset with FoxNews.

I am not sure where the insult was, but whatever. 

Did you know about the human wall to stop it from happening?

Edited by Vendtre