IGNORED

Trump: Cruz Stole the Caucus! I Want a Do-Over!!!!

thereselittleflower

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, other one said:

I guess you have really not kept up with all the things he has done for people over the years.......    they don't seem to talk about those things in the places you frequent for information.

I frequent just about everywhere for information.  If you would like to compare note on what we each know about the man I would be more than happy to do so. 

Everything he has "done" for people was tied to a gain, or perceived gain, for himself.

But perhaps I have missed something, why not give me a few examples of these things he has done for people over the years that seem to rate praise in your view

33 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Unless you know Trump, or anyone else, personally you don't know them.  You know the PERSONA they present to the world.  You might as well get over it; Trump is going to be President.

Actually, what you know is the persona, which is why you support him so vehemently.  

What I know are facts that I have been posting on this forum that you keep ignoring because they do not match the persona...just like the people that voted for Obama did.  History does repeat itself after all.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, Vendtre said:

I frequent just about everywhere for information.  If you would like to compare note on what we each know about the man I would be more than happy to do so. 

Everything he has "done" for people was tied to a gain, or perceived gain, for himself.

But perhaps I have missed something, why not give me a few examples of these things he has done for people over the years that seem to rate praise in your view

Or....Trump originally was flinging around a Bible claiming he was a Christian. Show me the Christian salt and light behavior that he has is displaying. Like for instance when Cruz accepted his win in the Iowa caucus the first thing he did was thank God. 

Just now, bopeep1909 said:

Or....Trump originally was flinging around a Bible claiming he was a Christian. Show me the Christian salt and light behavior that he has is displaying. Like for instance when Cruz accepted his win in the Iowa caucus the first thing he did was thank God. 

But nobody cares if he is a Christian or not, that seems to no longer be important to some Christians.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, Vendtre said:

But nobody cares if he is a Christian or not, that seems to no longer be important to some Christians.

That is what is so confusing to me. I guess there is a different quality of Christians in our world today.

2 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

That is what is so confusing to me. I guess there is a different quality of Christians in our world today.

Trump feeds the primal instinct of people.  His talk of walls and torture and banning people from the US gets people fired up, then nothing else matters.  He is a master of this form of persuasion, which is painfully obvious

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 minutes ago, Vendtre said:

http://www.youngcons.com/donald-trump-allows-seriously-ill-jewish-child-to-use-private-jet/

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/11/461306-these-5-acts-of-kindness-reveal-theres-more-to-donald-trump-than-just-his-celebrity-persona/

http://kbrocking.com/2015/11/04/you-want-proof-that-donald-trump-is-a-good-guy-well-here-ya-go/

Just a few things I saw in a 55 minute look up.  I'm sure you and Peep can find something to put him down about them though.   You tow are very talented at doing that.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Unless you know Trump, or anyone else, personally you don't know them.  You know the PERSONA they present to the world.  You might as well get over it; Trump is going to be President.

Except for Fox News, you should know that most polls favor Clinton by 10 points over Trump for POTUS.

If Trump gets the GOP nomination, say hello to President Hillary :unsure:

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

3 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

.... After watching last nights debates I can not imagine anyone wanting Trump in the WH.

Trump wants Trump in the WH.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

13 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

Trump wants Trump in the WH.

so does OO  :P