• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

lately i just feel like ending it all like im meant to do it......

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

59 minutes ago, preciouspearl said:

Since you've taken preciouspearl as your handle, please read the parable of the Pearl of Great Price (Matthew 13:45,46). Many believe (as I do also) that the pearl is the Church (the Body of Christ) and the merchant man is Christ Himself, who sacrificed all that He had, so that He could possess this pearl.  

If you have received Christ as you own Lord and Saviour, then you are precious to Him as a part of that pearl.  Therefore you need to be strong at this time and refuse to listen to the Devil, who urges you to end it all (as though there is no hope).  I am in an extremely difficult situation myself (and it also looks hopeless), but we have to battle Satan, and refuse to go under.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

Prayers

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,218
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Hi preciouspearl,

God is with us not only in good times but also in bad times.

God is with you now and He is looking for you to draw on Him through prayer=conversation with Him and seeking His word through the Holy Bible.

Don't rely solely on your emotions alone, they can fool you.

Especially when in doubt or despair, look to God for the answers.

Many times especially in the winter, people get depressed, some start loosing hope.

The lack of sunshine, the cold can play on our moods as well.

This time to shall pass...

Patience when cultivated through faith in Christ will see you through and past this time.

I will be praying for you that God keep you close under His wings of comfort and peace an see you through this difficult time that you are presently experiencing.

In Christ Jesus;

!to3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

On 2/27/2016 at 8:11 PM, preciouspearl said:

We thank you for trusting us to assist you with this awful problem.  It took courage for you to share this with us.  Maybe it was even your last ounce of strength.  Now that you have come this far, why not let The Lord speak promising encouragements to your ears.  Ending it all really doesn't end it all.  That is what satan wants you to believe.  Doing something like that will only open a can of worms.  It will create untold problems for folks that love you.  We don't even know you other than what you have told us, and we will feel a great loss if you were no longer here.

I will pray for strength and wisdom for you.  Please keep coming back in here to talk to us.  God Bless you.           1x1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

On 2/27/2016 at 11:11 PM, preciouspearl said:

You're not alone! 

I have despaired of life even after becoming Christian. So did the great Apostle Paul.

It happens.

The evil one loves to use fear to try to move or paralyze me one way or another. Tries to convince me that I am going to lose something I have or that I am not going to get something I want.  From there it is either moving me to hopelessness and despair or anger and bitterness.  

The solution is not physical death but rather death to self.  I had to die to live.  I let go of all temporal things including people.  Though I still have possessions I do not trust in them for anything.  I enjoy them while they are part of my life.  Same with people.  I love them but to desperately cling to them as possessions is poison for me.

Today my life is much easier and far better than when I was trying to run the show.  I prefer trying to live the life God plans for me rather than sit around planning the life I was never going to live.

I pray you get to feeling better!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,166
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Yeah though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death....
In the moments of great despair look for The Lord's nearness because He 'IS' !

• Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Content Per Day:  1.64
  • Days Won:  2

God is the Almighty Physician, and absolutely heals, but sometimes that healing comes in the form of doctors, counselors, and medication.  HIS grace can provide us with a life-changing counseling session or the right medication to regulate brain chemistry, or both.  There's no shame in seeking help.  It doesn't make us any less of a Christian believer, nor does it diminish our value in the eyes of God.

There are many people here that can help you, as well.  You are a part of our family and always remember...

You are not alone.

You are in my heart and prayers...God Bless.

:bighug:

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

i was doing fine for awhile..... but i had an awful breakdown cos of horrible flashbacks and  i feel like hte more i try to get to God the more it feels like evil thoughts start flooding.. 

someone who also attends my addictions group asked me if i just want attention and to be honest. i said no its lots of other reasons. i asked her if she does what she does for attention. she says she gets depressed and lonely. eventually what the group teachers is to stop blaming things for your problems and let more of God in to help you change. 

and eventually this.

its getting bad 

so trigger warning

mom saw me do it, self injure....

she screamed and i was numb. i said nothing was happening and she said i was bleeding. and she started smaking my arms ( im not mad at her for it i think she knew i was numb )and saying what do you mean you just cut yourself

i put my hand there and saw it. i didnt feel any pain until now.