IGNORED

Is it wrong of a believer today , not to go to church ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

9 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I have tried, to find a church, but it all goes down the same road, and so , I look forward to bible study , and to one day have a group to just study Gods word ,and know that we are not out to please anyone, and to take the scriptures to heart, and to live that life like we are commanded too,

.....  Yes, as it is written, when you go to a town/ city/ area/  seek out and

find those who are FAITHFUL and TRUE with GOOD TESTIMONY OF JESUS. and stay with them - don't keep moving from one house to another.

If there's no one, or it gets too hot there, remember it is written - when they seek your life in one city, FLEE TO THE NEXT ((like FAITHFUL AND TRUE missionaries in china, africa, russia have done))....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

7 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I have tried, to find a church, but it all goes down the same road, and so , I look forward to bible study , and to one day have a group to just study Gods word ,and know that we are not out to please anyone, and to take the scriptures to heart, and to live that life like we are commanded too,

so I have not found any church yet ,but I will only settle for bible study,. now, for I cannot sit idle, not learning anything, in church and being fed milk only,for only 30 minutes to 45 minutes , it does not work, and here is the biggest problem,.

and I have to say, you cannot ask questions for it will derail the sermon, at bible study you can ask and many can give there advise, there is no questioning , in learning in a church for me, sorry not trying to offend ,

but the truth is , our souls ? are in the balance, and we need to know the answers, and if we are not following God and saved, then we fall into Gods wrath and death of the second life ? so it is very serious to me, and I want others to be saved,

we are not to be in the churches ? we have a base and a foundation , and Gods word in the bible tells us ,to go out, and preach the word,

so we need to be out, doing things and preaching the word, our minds and thoughts need to be pure ,and in line with obedience and abiding in the holy spirit ,

if you give it a little more time, my view is that those that really understand what I am saying, and know the word of God, will no longer go to churches, and that the state and government will take control, the true churches will go underground, and this is coming soon !

I believe bible  study in small groups provides much more power, and understanding in doing the lords work, and people learn more and its will teach a person, really about walking in the spirit , the fake churches will grow even bigger, but there end is the wide and broad path, and many, many , and many go through that way, never really seeking God,

blessings and peace..

Hi SINNERSAVED,

I so agree with you. Keep focussed on the Lord for He is doing a wonderful work out in the `streets,` & `homes.` You may want to see an amazing video of what is happening now. Look in the video section (Biblical Topics) for the one I posted regarding the `Last reformation,` it will soooooo encourage your heart & confirm what you are doing.

Blessings, Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

11 minutes ago, Davida said:

BIBLICAL CHURCHES ARE NOT EXTINCT!!! Lol!

The assembly of holy set apart born again believers occurs every day, usually not in brick and mortar businesses.

"Biblical 'churches' " = the assembly of holy set apart born again believers .

i.e. it /they / are the ekklesia, not buildings nor businesses.

31 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

The assembly of holy set apart born again believers occurs every day,

14 minutes ago, Davida said:

If you don't want to meet in assembly of Believers

Right.... and wrong - I have no choice in the matter - other than I chose to always obey the Father in heaven in line with HIS WORD always...

i.e. I didn't ever say not meeting with other ekklesia / believers/ was allowable - 

rather we meet daily, as it is written in God's WORD.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

2 hours ago, Davida said:

If you don't want to meet in assembly of Believers Jeff, that is up to you. God gave us free will.  It is obvious & should go without saying that the "Body of Christ" is the collective of believers.  But being separate believers is not modeling ourselves after the Biblical Church of the NT.

Davida, blessings to you , and you have a big heart, and I see that you have great intentions+

and the gathering of our selves we should never take for granted, Yes I believe that also , and i do not want anyone to think, because I do not go to church, that I am correct, but it is my choice, and I am content with it, it gives me  a more deep study on my own to research and self study , all that facts and history and all the dictionaries and translations and how to put it all into my life and the people around me,  for I love to study more then I ever did,  and God is awesome, but we are gathering right now, and sharing Gods word right now,

and we are able to ask questions and answer questions depending on what we have learned and know of Gods word, and this is great and for some unable to leave the house , or have medical issues, we are working together right here, and learning and sharing the love of God, and so

church would be great, but its not the same, for me, I think I am done for now, but we have to take the word of God even the newest person in the lord and share it with others , to start to place it in our everyday life, and to shine our lights,

the churches today from my experience are starving the sheep spiritually, and the word of God has no effect, it is a time of gathering , but not for the purpose it is intended to be, it starts to be something that does not provide, and many will go to church , and get feed milk and they stay on milk and never grow, the growing part is taking what you learn in the bible and putting it into action,

helping the needy and the less fortunate, to provide what you can with what you have to those that don't have, to go out of your way and get uncomfortable to set a wrong right or to spend a little more time with a elderly person, or sick person, or just a person in need of a shoulder,

the scriptures of God and the word of God is of this, believe ,have faith , turn from the road of destruction, and of the ways of the world , and do for others, , the doers of the word, and not a just one time thing, like the hypocrites in church that go to church on Christmas and give a extra 20 dollars to help put food on a table and then never following up on this again it is not about a showing I am doing this and I am doing that,,and now I feel good about my self I did my good deed,?

the scriptures say don't let your right hand know what the left is doing, we are to do , but do things not seen if possible by others for it is the power of God and the glory to Him that we do the works of the fruits of the spirit , and to give our selves for others,.

the churches are not forming and supporting believers they tell you say this , and your saved, but most of them don't have classes to help get you started , and the people seem to busy and distracted in doing the work of the church , the operation of the building then to see that you are hurting and need some real help and advise, so where do you go , where is the reason for the gathering, of our selves, ?

we have lost our way , and have lost sight on God, we come with empty hands and lift them up, but it is the heart that God wants us to give,

blessings and peace..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 3/6/2016 at 11:26 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

church = assembly , strongs 1577  not a building ,it is members to gather ,

now what would be the purpose to gather, = but to share and talk about scripture and Gods word, ?

so this can be accomplished any where , coffee shop, park, a home, on line, beach , picnic area, hospital, senior home

and I do not see this as disobeying God, by not going to church, for he wants us to fellowship and be kind one to another, and love one another, but not place yourself in a place of lip service and rejection to a holy and righteous God.

You are a good teacher, and a good person, you have something many people do not have, you allow others to have their opinion. 

At the same time you do not have the needs of other people, to get marry, to be baptize, to grow their children, the need for prayers, and why not a place to know you, so they can cry for you when the time comes to burn you. (perhaps a new topic).

A place to make friends, and who knows maybe meet the special someone. And why not contribute

to the Gospel by suporting the needs of a missionary from that church. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

9 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

You are a good teacher, and a good person, you have something many people do not have, you allow others to have their opinion. 

At the same time you do not have the needs of other people, to get marry, to be baptize, to grow their children, the need for prayers, and why not a place to know you, so they can cry for you when the time comes to burn you. (perhaps a new topic).

A place to make friends, and who knows maybe meet the special someone. And why not contribute

to the Gospel by suporting the needs of a missionary from that church. 

I don't follow what you are saying here ??

what are you saying??

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I don't follow what you are saying here ??

what are you saying??

If you are dating someone and want to have a church wedding, or later the want the children to be dedicated, or how about when someone is from out of town, and needs to meet a christian family.

We need churches for many and deferent needs, even to do our funeral.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

11 hours ago, Davida said:

Okey-doky:)

Were keeping a close eye on you with this Okey-doky thingy ... signed the Oklahomans :45: 

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

7 hours ago, Davida said:

:cake:Cake?

Okey doky :happyhappy: