IGNORED

do you think the RED horse has been released ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/25/2016 at 9:30 AM, WilliamL said:

Matt. 27:52 ...the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were awakened; 53 and coming out of their graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

Nothing here about "returning to their homes to give testament." and thereby be able to escape the prison of Hades, which could no longer prevail against them. Others undoubtedly arose far from the area of Jerusalem.

Regarding the first shall be last, and the last first, this refers, at least in part, to the Hebrew peoples, most of whom were blinded to the Gospel at the Lord's first coming, thereby allowing Gentiles to enter the Kingdom of Heaven before them.

So Jesus had already acceded into heaven and offered His blood at the alter of God as the high priest...before they returned to the holy city? Jerusalem.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Revelation 6:8, And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them2 over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Death rides the pale horse, and hell rides the 5th horse which is red which represents fire. Death here represents the great pestilence following the wars and famines of the first three seals.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

22 hours ago, Sister said:

The apostles, our foundations were still alive.  Would it make more sense that the apostles would be the first to enter the resurrection of the saints, before these ones?

The apostles are the real firstfruits, a type of first-fruit. ...

When John was taken in the spirit and saw the throne of God in heaven, he only saw 24 elders there.

All who arise in the resurrections [plural] of the righteous are "real" first fruits. There is no scriptural authority to say otherwise.

Yes, John only saw 24 elders on thrones around the Throne of God. The elect of the elect. This does not mean or imply that these were the only men resurrected.

4 hours ago, 7thseal said:
On 3/25/2016 at 8:30 AM, WilliamL said:

Matt. 27:52 ...the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were awakened; 53 and coming out of their graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

Nothing here about "returning to their homes to give testament." and thereby be able to escape the prison of Hades, which could no longer prevail against them. Others undoubtedly arose far from the area of Jerusalem.

Regarding the first shall be last, and the last first, this refers, at least in part, to the Hebrew peoples, most of whom were blinded to the Gospel at the Lord's first coming, thereby allowing Gentiles to enter the Kingdom of Heaven before them.

So Jesus had already acceded into heaven and offered His blood at the alter of God as the high priest...before they returned to the holy city? Jerusalem.

Yes, Jesus had already offered his blood before they arose from the tombs. He did so on the day of the Resurrection, telling Mary M. not to touch him before he ascended. Later that evening, having ascended and returned, he was touched aplenty.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 27/03/2016 at 9:35 AM, WilliamL said:

All who arise in the resurrections [plural] of the righteous are "real" first fruits. There is no scriptural authority to say otherwise.

Yes, John only saw 24 elders on thrones around the Throne of God. The elect of the elect. This does not mean or imply that these were the only men resurrected.

No William, all are not FIRSTFRUITS.  The apostles are a kind of firstfruit, who were sent to lay the foundations, and the 144,000 are the FIRST-FRUITS of the 1st resurrection.  We are to follow that same initial foundation laid out for us.  The 144,000 have done this.  They are living witnesses of the last days which is why they are "SEALED" just before the Wrath. 

These are the ones that are sealed in the end times

John 6:27   Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

Many are labouring for the meat not given by Christ,....  doctrines of men, and not labouring for the same doctrine which was laid by the 12 foundations.  Only 144,000 in the last days have laboured for the meat Christ gave, and they are the FIRST-FRUITS of the 1ST RESURRECTION of the saints.

So hard to comprehend isn't it?

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Many are labouring for the meat not given by Christ,....  doctrines of men...

You left out "doctrines of women."  :D

3 hours ago, Sister said:

These are the ones that are sealed in the end times:

John 6:27   Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

... Only 144,000 in the last days have laboured for the meat Christ gave...

1 Cor. 1:22 [God] also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.

Eph. 1:13 ...you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise...

Eph. 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Once again you haven't done your homework.

On 3/27/2016 at 8:39 PM, WilliamL said:

Yes, Jesus had already offered his blood before they arose from the tombs. He did so on the day of the Resurrection, telling Mary M. not to touch him before he ascended. Later that evening, having ascended and returned, he was touched aplenty.

Not following you here. So when did the many graves open at Christ resurrection before telling Mary not to touch Him before He ascended? They can't come before the Lord unless they returned from where they come from?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

No. The White Horse is the only one that is running out to conquer right now.

20 minutes ago, 7thseal said:

Not following you here. So when did the many graves open at Christ resurrection before telling Mary not to touch Him before He ascended? They can't come before the Lord unless they returned from where they come from?

The death of Jesus; the graves are opened, but the dead do not arise until "after his resurrection":

Matt. 27:50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit. 51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were awakened; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection/rising, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

The day of his rising, he appears first to Mary M., tells her he is to imminently arise; then returns that evening to his disciples after returning from above:

John 20:1 Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb. ... 11 Mary stood outside by the tomb weeping, ... 14 she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, and did not know that it was Jesus. ... 17 Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’ ” ... 19 Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, “Peace be with you.” Luke 24:38 And He said to them, ...39 “Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.”

Just now, WilliamL said:

The death of Jesus; the graves are opened, but the dead do not arise until "after his resurrection":

Matt. 27:50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit. 51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were awakened; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection/rising, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

The day of his rising, he appears first to Mary M., tells her he is to imminently arise; then returns that evening to his disciples after returning from above:

John 20:1 Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb. ... 11 Mary stood outside by the tomb weeping, ... 14 she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, and did not know that it was Jesus. ... 17 Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’ ” ... 19 Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, “Peace be with you.” Luke 24:38 And He said to them, ...39 “Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.”

Jesus cried with a loud voice and yielded up His spirit.

Then where did he go? It wasn't to heaven if you read carefully.

At the same time graves were opened...

Where did they go? Again before He ascended to Heaven for the offering?