• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

I thought the President can override Congress. I may be wrong.

in some instances the president can, but a two thirds majority can over ride the president,

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, Vendtre said:

I agree, just don't claim to be voting for some outsider, he is a much a part of the system as any of them, he just played a different part

He is an outsider to washington as usual politics. That is all I have ever said.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, Vendtre said:

Ohh...I like being number 1, I am very competitive! 

I apparently am too, in certain things. Im ranked number 1 (for now lol) on a futoshiki puzzle site. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

"He wants to stop unfare trade,   he wants to stop illegal immigration, He wants to change the tax code to bring jobs back to the country and he wants the government to leave my guns alone, however he does want to get mentally disturbed people to receive help instead of guns to off hurting people"  Are you sure that's true?  He comes across totally as someone who says whatever he can to get elected...  He seems very much like a narcissist... trying to get power.   ??   There are people out there just like that you know.   I don't trust him.  Not at all.  Sometimes you have to look past at what they are saying and look upon the heart and figure out where he is really at. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, other one said:

better idea, why don't you promote the things you like about your pick for president instead of running mine down....  It's people like yourself that makes him have to defend himself and make us defend him in his absence.

You are the problem here not us, we are simply defending our pick for president over your constant accusations.....

I just can't believe out of literally millions of people there are these few choices that are all so poor.  Can't they find someone else to run at this point, who could get elected who is a decent human being with a fair track record and a moral person in general?

Guest Teditis

If Christians were more united and less hostile towards other denominations, we might have a voice in

politics and be able to choose a "decent human being with a fair track record and a moral person in general."

But since we're not we forced to choose what "they" have to offer or opt out of participation.

In the mean time... I'd fight for more unity amongst Christians.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, artsylady said:

"He wants to stop unfare trade,   he wants to stop illegal immigration, He wants to change the tax code to bring jobs back to the country and he wants the government to leave my guns alone, however he does want to get mentally disturbed people to receive help instead of guns to off hurting people"  Are you sure that's true?  He comes across totally as someone who says whatever he can to get elected...  He seems very much like a narcissist... trying to get power.   ??   There are people out there just like that you know.   I don't trust him.  Not at all.  Sometimes you have to look past at what they are saying and look upon the heart and figure out where he is really at. 

He's not running for P.M. of Canada, artsy.  Not sure what you're all in a tizzy about.

58 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

Don't tell all those very loyal followers of Trump that. And many of these people say they are a Christian. I Don't Know

Are you inferring that we're NOT?

1 hour ago, artsylady said:

I just can't believe out of literally millions of people there are these few choices that are all so poor.  Can't they find someone else to run at this point, who could get elected who is a decent human being with a fair track record and a moral person in general?

Now you're criticizing ALL of our candidates?  Why?  You won't have to vote for any of them.

Guest Teditis

I don't think anybody is insinuating that Trump is a good Christian choice... he's just a choice

among several people... none of which is a good Christian choice.