IGNORED

Which Bible Version can you recommend (KJV, NIV, NKJV, etc)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, ezekiel said:

One thing I have to say is WOW what a post.

But still that's not enough the spirit will need to give us understanding. Amen Praise the Lord don't matter if your kjv only if you dont have the authors Spirit (Holy Ghost)  in you it might as well as be in a foreign language. Even if saved if your in continual unrepentant sin the Lord will send you a spirit of confusion and harden your heart. Thus making you incapable of understanding his book

Woe to them who are WISE IN HIS OWN EYES

Edited by manuelf324

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, manuelf324 said:

Thank you, I do not fear the KJV.  I do not like the modern translation of the KJV and the way the language conflicts with the English language I used growing up in school.  This was my initial response to the KJV.  I have other reasons I don't like the KJV now.  But, really, it is funny when you think about it, that the KJV has been revised to update the language; however, they left it in the state it is.  

I don't have any problem being convicted in other Bibles either.  The first year I read the Bible, I used the Bible as a way to confess my sins and I would underline everything that caused a sense of conviction, and reread it, and spend sometime thinking about accepting this was true.  I was guilty of what it said in the Bible.  

I even tried to read the KJV through the same way when I was older, and I think I got through maybe a book where I felt like I learned nothing and started having severe symptoms of post partum depression along with PTSD, so I chucked it (not literally) and went back to what I used in the beginning that brought healing into my life because I could understand what I was reading without a concordance, without an interruption.

So my experience becomes another problem I have with KJV only.  Because of the fervor for the subject, my experience is overlooked.  I don't know how clearly or efficiently I can put it, but the KJV was a hindrance to my life and pursuit of spiritual healing.  I don't know why KJV people aren't just as concerned about this as they are about accuracy.   It seems like many of the ones who are KJV only would very willingly crush those who were seeking in favor of retaining the status of KJV and that is why I will never be able to adopt the opinion.  

I have read the Bible cover to cover over 10 times and I am in my early 30's, which demonstrates my need for God's word, nothing else.  I can pretty well spot differences without using comparison sites.  I am concerned for accuracy because of the same.  I don't want to read a Bible 10 more times that isn't accurate, so I don't even consider most by the way versions that pop up here and there from mainstream commercial sources.  I still use the ESV, NASB, HCSB, and I read a version called the Hebraic Roots Bible and follow a man from OneFaithOnePeopleMinistries who has translated the New Testament and is working on the Old.  I like supporting ministries who are taking the issue and trying to do something about it, rather than continue this debate until 2500 AD.  I truly and tired of it already.  Its just like, let's stop talking and do something because I do believe I am just as concerned with accuracy as someone who is KJV only.  

I have a question are you truly saved?  or do you have to endure to the end like most lost people say

10622779_10204505817179553_8534077728911364601_n.jpg

KJV Mat  15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

False converts will be exposed by God Blessed Hope 

12002065_10153690463372053_6195742876105069525_n.jpg

Is God all powerful and all knowing?  by reading your post you dont think so. GOD created the universe but hes impotent when trying to preserve his word. We KJV Bible believing Christian dont start out has so I have studied all the major Bible nasv nkjv esv. I was reading KJV and NEVER THOUGHT ITS GOD WORD I THOUGHT IT WAS A NICE  TRANSLATION. WHY THE CHANGE IN HEART?  I HAD A CHANGE IN HEART. I TOLD GOD IM A SINNER LEAD ME TO THE TRUTH NO MATTER THE COST AND HE DID. 

This discussion is not about Bible its about salvation if your truly saved your not blasphemy the kjv willfully you might in ignorance but the Spirit of truth shall guide you to all truth 

SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE OBEY THE GOSPEL ITS A HOLY COMMANDMENT NOT A SUGGESTION. Do what the church did in Acts with your heretical Bible 

Acts 19:19 Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver. 

Thats silver REAL MONEY NOT THIS MONOPOLY MONEY THAT CAN HYPERINFLATE AT ANY MOMENT. 

Edited by manuelf324

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

7 hours ago, manuelf324 said:

KJV Rom  1:29  Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, DEBATE , deceit, malignity; whisperers,   

Debate is a sin it's explaining away absolute truth public debate. THE ONLY DEBATE THATS SCRIPTURAL IS A PRIVATE ONE ON ONE DEBATE

KJV Prv  25:9 Debate thy cause with thy neighbour HIMSELF  and discover not a secret to another:

IAM FOR PEACE BUT WHEN I SPEAK IT'S MEANT FOR WAR

Tested and proven

I don't understand why you post that debate is a sin in public, it must be done privately.  If one has a personal disagreement with another, then yes.  The question asked in this thread, however, was about bible versions, which is being discussed, and I fail to see how this is a private matter?  We are not debating secrets here.  Now, it appears you are making this pertain only to those who disagree with your position, as you have continued to post on this subject, which you have labeled as a debate.  Would you care to explain if I have misunderstood you?  

God bless you, as clearly you love God's Word.  

1 hour ago, manuelf324 said:

This discussion is not about Bible its about salvation if your truly saved your not blasphemy the kjv willfully you might in ignorance but the Spirit of truth shall guide you to all truth 

SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE OBEY THE GOSPEL ITS A HOLY COMMANDMENT NOT A SUGGESTION. Do what the church did in Acts with your heretical Bible 

I think the Kjv is a great translation.  Now, if salvation is dependent on the Kjv, then how do you approach this with all non-english speaking people?

1 hour ago, Butero said:

I began reading the KJV Bible when I was 17 and hadn't even graduated High School and had no problems.  One time, I went through and took notes on every passage in all 66 books.  As for the 1611 version, which is more difficult, I managed to figure it out after reading Genesis. 

The number of times one has read the bible cover to cover, clearly is not the issue.  The issue, as has been presented many times, is not everyone can read the Kjv with no problems.  God bless you for your love of His Word, and your ability to read the Kjv.  One may understand a translation from hundreds of years ago, another may not.  I submit, that both can love God and His Word equally.  One is not better than the other.  The Holy Spirit does indeed guide those who ask, James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

It does not say wisdom is given only to Kjv only people.  I trust in the finished work on the cross, not human translators.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

12 minutes ago, hmbld said:

The number of times one has read the bible cover to cover, clearly is not the issue.  The issue, as has been presented many times, is not everyone can read the Kjv with no problems.  God bless you for your love of His Word, and your ability to read the Kjv.  One may understand a translation from hundreds of years ago, another may not.  I submit, that both can love God and His Word equally.  One is not better than the other.  The Holy Spirit does indeed guide those who ask, James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

It does not say wisdom is given only to Kjv only people.  I trust in the finished work on the cross, not human translators.  

+1

b

26 minutes ago, Esther4:14 said:

the term human thats not in my KJV  KJV is written by man not humans who was moved by the Holy Ghost. 

Hu is a drudic serpent god.. So human means god man. 

Ye shall be as gods? 

By your WORDS THOU SHALT BE CONDEMNED 

Tested and proven 

How would a translation predict all the weather issues were having distress in nations. Im sure you have a logical explanation mines is BIBLE PROPHECY BEING FULFILLED NEWS MEDIA CANT EVEN EXPLAIN IT AWAY ALL THE DEAD ANIMALS. SO THEY IGNORE IT SO IT WILL GO AWAY 

ENJOY YOUR HERITICAL BIBLES BECAUSE THE KJV WILL BE ILLEGAL AS IN MOST COUNTRIES GOD GIVETH GOD TAKETH AWAY 

Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil post no evil.jpg

Edited by manuelf324