IGNORED

Which Bible Version can you recommend (KJV, NIV, NKJV, etc)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Butero said:

The differences make my case stronger, because I am saying that the new translations are a plot of Satan to cause confusion.  Having different translations all saying different things and some leaving things in other leave out adds to the confusion.  Most people wouldn't have noticed this.  I only did because I went out and bought multiple translations to compare them. 

I believe I gave you my opinion on this confusion thing. It applies to the KJV-only people. The vast majority - prob 99% - are not particular about which translation they use; so they are not confused. If Satan's plot is to cause confusion, he is achieving it only with that small minority.

15 hours ago, Butero said:

I just did prove that the modern translations do add and remove verses, no matter what they start with.  In order for you to be correct, they would all have to all omit the same verses because they wouldn't be in the Egyptian and Alexandrian manuscripts.  If they include verses not found there, it means that based on your arguments, they added verses based on a whim.  One leaves out two from a passage while another includes those two but leaves something else out.  I didn't even realize this inconsistency till the other night.  This proves there is a plot of Satan involved in the modern translations to cause confusion, and their leaving verses out has nothing to do with simply starting with the critical text.  You are digging a bigger hole for yourself the more you argue.  There is no telling what else might soon come to light. 

Previously you kept claiming that modern translations remove verses from the KJV. Now you say they are adding verses. Which is it? Make up your mind! Which verse has the modern translations added and from which base text? I really suspect you are making all this up because you know your case is indefensible.

There is no clearer example of adding verses than the TR/KJV adding 1 John 5:7. You know you have no answer to that charge and so all you could say - and I quote - is that you reject it. But the facts are: (i) the oldest mss do not have that verse; (ii) none of the early church fathers quoted it when defending the Trinity; and perhaps most damning of all is (iii) EVEN THE MAJORITY OF BYZANTINE TEXTS - which you trust - DO NOT HAVE IT. There is no way the KJV can explain away this glaring mistake. Thus the KJV cannot be perfect. 

1 John 5:7 is there in the TR/KJV because Erasmus was pressured by the church to add it. He initially refused to do so because the verse was not in any of the mss he was using. But in his folly he agreed to put it in if a mss could be found that actually had it. And the church conveniently found a 16th century (!) mss that had the verse, so Erasmus was forced to include it against his better judgment. And the KJV is perpetuating this error.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

KJV IT'S THE ONLY BIBLE NOT ENDORSED by the VATICAN  OR COPYRIGHTED. THE ONLY BIBLE NOT DERIVED FROM the Alexandria, Westcott and Hort, Vaticanus Seanticus, Jerome Latin Vulgate. THE KJV is from the Antioch texts.

Accept fact! that 2+2=4 you can believe in your heart its 5 all you want. I know the heart is DECIETFUL and DESPERATELY wicked who can know it? 

11021067_733634250115172_2521853885794663114_n.jpg

Edited by manuelf324

18 hours ago, ccfromsc said:

Ok I was trying to get you to call me a "fool."

Why? Simple:

Matthew 5:22 (KJV)
22  But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

That way your own KJV philosophy will be staring you in the face. That is your KJV Only nuttiness. Y'all idolize a book, a KJV bible. You do not care for the hearts and souls of people. Between you and Manuel whom rants like a mentally disturbed person at times, how do you expect to gain converts?

BY YOUR WORDS THOU SHALT BE CONDENMED IM NOT HERE TO WIN YOU TO ME BUT TO CHRIST. If you Read the garbage your spewing your spewing cult philosophy. Gain converts? Im not in a cult im for absolute truth. Im on fire for the Lord your a lukewarm Cafeteria  Christian philosopher. Im warning that your on the way to hell. Your here to make friends be lukewarm and be neutral. GOD WILL SPUE YOU OUT OF HIS MOUTH. You here to Glorify God or you and if its God which one? There are alot there

1900084_10202681012323650_768698851_n.jpg

18 hours ago, Butero said:

So you were actually trying to place a stumbling block in my path to get me to sin?  For shame!  I know what the Bible says.  I have read it often enough.  I know not to call a brother a fool.  While what you did was sinful, since you were man enough to admit it, I take back my comments that you are not a Christian.  Carnal perhaps, but I won't make any judgments on whether you are saved. 

I am not necessarily looking to make converts.  I am just putting the truth out there concerning changes in the text of modern translations.  I do that for the sake of those who are seeking to purchase a Bible so they will have the knowledge to make an informed decision.  Once a person has already chosen sides, it is nearly impossible to change their mind, whether they be KJV only or in favor of modern translations. 

As for Manuel, I don't know him very well.  I think his zeal for the truth gets the better of him 

This how you suppost to  be this is spiritual warfare. If my words are harsh what about these ones of Jesus at the great white throne 

I never knew you depart from me ye that work inquitity. Unlike MOST people here I know not believe BIG DIFFERENCE there is a hell and GOD WILL send Christ rejecters so im not apologizing to warning the damned. 

You false brethren are not mad at me your mad at the book. ITS SUPPOST TO IRRITAE ITS BURNS A BOOK OF FIRE! What man made book would preach on hell and sin but still be 400 yrs old 6 billion sold. THE MOST OFFENSIVE BOOK ON EARTH 

11188273_10153279956446255_6098590597684882334_n.jpg

Edited by manuelf324

Can anyone tell me what it means to be dispensational? MY KJV says to rightly divide the word of truth. Enlighten me with your Alexandrian philosophy IRRITATED? GOOD IM THE SALT OF THE EARTH 

Edited by manuelf324

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

40 minutes ago, manuelf324 said:

Can anyone tell me what it means to be dispensational? MY KJV says to rightly divide the word of truth. Enlighten me with your Alexandrian philosophy IRRITATED? GOOD IM THE SALT OF THE EARTH 

I'm not sure who you are talking to here manuel, but I am not irritated by you, I can see you feel you need to defend God's Word.  I am pretty sure the Kjv has some advice on how to treat your brothers and sisters in Christ.  You have provided scripture, I will comment on we should also heed 1 Cor chapter 13.  God bless, 

20 minutes ago, hmbld said:

I'm not sure who you are talking to here manuel, but I am not irritated by you, I can see you feel you need to defend God's Word.  I am pretty sure the Kjv has some advice on how to treat your brothers and sisters in Christ.  It does but one problem your not a brother in Christ. Any true believer would know what im talking about. Im commanded to PROVE ALL THINGS

thanks for making my point 

3 minutes ago, manuelf324 said:

I understand.  God bless you, 

Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:

The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

You know you remind me of most of family members. Ever since I was saved I now see right through them. They say nice things and God bless but im like he didn't mean that. Its just talk I hope you actually mean what your saying. God sure knows the heart  

They honor me with their lips but their HEART IS FAR FROM ME definition of a Hireling

Edited by manuelf324

1 minute ago, manuelf324 said:

You know you remind me of most of family members. Ever since I was saved I now see right through them. They say nice things and God bless but im like he didn't mean that. Its just talk I hope you actually mean what your saying. God sure knows the heart  

They honor me with their lips but their HEART IS FAR FROM ME definition of a Hiring 

Yes manuel, I do really mean that.  God has completely changed what is in my heart, so I don't take any credit, it is all Him.