• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

Just now, Esther4:14 said:

Your not serious are you? So, you are suggesting that the practically the whole book of 1 Corinthians proves the theory of rapture; however, countless numbers of people have read this same book and we are not in firm agreement on the subject.  If the book of 1 Corinthians so clearly states this, I would think we would all at least be on the same page with more minor differences separating individual opinions.

I would like a better explanation for how you have concluded that so much of 1 Corinthians proves the theory of rapture.  

they are grabbing for straws, they are not able to solid and tied down there case, and they refuse to hear sound doctrine, we can only tell them to prepare, and be ready , and they have the choice to take it, or leave it,  ? they are not hearing what the spirit is saying ?

blessings sister

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

41 minutes ago, Esther4:14 said:

Your not serious are you? So, you are suggesting that the practically the whole book of 1 Corinthians proves the theory of rapture; however, countless numbers of people have read this same book and we are not in firm agreement on the subject.  If the book of 1 Corinthians so clearly states this, I would think we would all at least be on the same page with more minor differences separating individual opinions.

I would like a better explanation for how you have concluded that so much of 1 Corinthians proves the theory of rapture.  

I showed you exegetically the answer to your question...  I have satisfied The Lord
in all this and I am satisfied with that... thanks! Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, inchrist said:

Im still trying to find out where exactly did you find church in 1 Peter 5:13?

"She who is in Babylon, chosen together with you".  She being fellow Christians.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, inchrist said:

Outside of Revelation John mentions the word church only 3 times (3 Jn 6; 3 jn 9 and 3 jn 10)

Are we then to conclude by your sound "exegetical scholarship" that Titus, Hebrew, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, and Jude, do not mention the word “Church”. Therefore the church is not present?

Wonderful scholarship you bring to the table.

When someone ignores what is plainly stated in favor of a fallacy (an argument from silence) that pretty much tells you all you need to know about their objectivity.

If anyone is really serious about understanding when the resurrection / rapture happens, they'll start with the verses that speak specifically about it instead of just making stuff up or arguing from silence or confusing terminologies or relying any other fallacy.

Paul says the resurrection / rapture happen at the last  trumpet which he identifies as the trumpet of God.  Jesus says in John 6 that the resurrection of those who believe in Him happens on the last  day.  The pre-trib rapture fallacy doesn't even pass the smell test of the last anything, let alone provide explanations for those explicitly stated times.

41 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

When someone ignores what is plainly stated in favor of a fallacy (an argument from silence) that pretty much tells you all you need to know about their objectivity.

If anyone is really serious about understanding when the resurrection / rapture happens, they'll start with the verses that speak specifically about it instead of just making stuff up or arguing from silence or confusing terminologies or relying any other fallacy.

Paul says the resurrection / rapture happen at the last  trumpet which he identifies as the trumpet of God.  Jesus says in John 6 that the resurrection of those who believe in Him happens on the last  day.  The pre-trib rapture fallacy doesn't even pass the smell test of the last anything, let alone provide explanations for those explicitly stated times.

I would just say , Last daze, we are not in Kansas anymore toto ?    lol,

A question for many of you. If you don't make it to the end, will you be saved.

It is nothing about making it to the end. It is all about living today for Christ, not tomorrow, for ones end may come today. The end is end of life for most.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.  Matthew 24:13
  • You will be hated by all because of My name, but the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.  Mark 13:13

Care to guess the context?  Is He talking about today?

Just now, Last Daze said:
  • You will be hated by all because of My name, but the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.  Mark 13:13

YES, CORRECT, but no one wants to hear that, they rather, stay deceived to believe its not going to come to that, or happen to them, ?

peace my brother and wise words , scripture today is read , but not followed,

7 hours ago, Last Daze said:

He is talking about Israel.  Zech 9:16 - The Lord their God will save them on that day.  They will sparkle in his land like jewels in a crown.  and Zech 13:8,9 - In the whole land, declares the Lord, two thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one third will be left in it.  This third I will bring into the fire, I will refine them like silver and test them like gold.  They will call on my name and I will answer them, I will say, they are my people, and they will say the Lord is our God.

These are those who make it to the end, and they are saved.

If one thinks it is those of the Church, you are missing a point, they would already be saved.  But not Israel, only those who make it to the end.

In Christ

Montana Marv

11 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

He is talking about Israel.  Zech 9:16 - The Lord their God will save them on that day.  They will sparkle in his land like jewels in a crown.  and Zech 13:8,9 - In the whole land, declares the Lord, two thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one third will be left in it.  This third I will bring into the fire, I will refine them like silver and test them like gold.  They will call on my name and I will answer them, I will say, they are my people, and they will say the Lord is our God.

These are those who make it to the end, and they are saved.

If one thinks it is those of the Church, you are missing a point, they would already be saved.  But not Israel, only those who make it to the end.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Let's look a little more closely at the actual context and not the presumed context.

• Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.  At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another.  Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many.  Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold.  But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.  Matthew 24:9-13

Jesus is talking about the great tribulation when people are hated and killed because of His name.

Are you saying that Israel is going to be hated because of the name of Jesus?  If so, scriptures?