• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

2 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

I have been Justified, I am the process of being Sanctified (renewing on a daily basis). 

Job 9:20 If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse.

I have been saved by Grace and not by Works. 

Phillippians 3:11-18

11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Christ dwells in me, and I am Him.  Christ has given me the Holy Spirit. I am one of the many, many parts of the Bride/Church/Body of Christ.  So, yes I am eagerly waiting to be with Him in Heavenly Places; In Body or in Spirit upon Death.  Christ is the Hope of our Salvation. 

Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

How many more tests must you go through before you become worthy.  If you say, just one more test from God; your Salvation is based on Works.

James 2:14-20

14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Serving

I have been Justified by Christ (past tense), where do you get this garbage that I have Justified myself.  It was NEVER in what I posted.  But some how you read something that I did not project.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Please qualify the term "eagerly waiting".   If you can't, then how do you know if will you be one of them?

Heb. 11:16, "But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city."

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Please knock it off with the loaded questions I never said anything about becoming worthy by going through tests.  I don't know where you got your characterization of post-tribbers but you are doing yourself a disservice by believing a false stereotype.

• Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you; but to the degree that you share the sufferings of Christ, keep on rejoicing, so that also at the revelation of His glory you may rejoice with exultation.  1 Peter 4:12-13

Don't be surprised when the great tribulation comes upon you for your testing.  It's not a strange thing to suffer because the world hates you.  They hated Christ too.  Are you greater than your Master?

Keep your pants on, no need to get upset.

Christ will come to the Earth and meet His saints, those in Him, IN THE AIRE, and take His people, those in Him TO HEAVEN, before the great tribulation. Remember reading the hinderer of lawlessness, the church must be removed before the Antichrist is revealed? And only them will the tribulation begin. Those who remain will go through the tribulation.

Matt. 24:21, For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Matt. 24:40, Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Matt. 24:41, Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Matt. 24:42, Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Then, after the tribulation, Jesus will return, not to rapture anyone away, He will return with His saints who were raptured before the tribulation, to set up His Kingdom and rule for a thousand years.

You can either be in it, with it, or not, your choice.

When He comes in the clouds to meet us in the air Pre tribulation, (1 Thess. 4:17, "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.),  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   will you refuse to go, will deny it is He who has come for us?

Matt. 10:33, But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

8 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Yeah, that's just gotta be it.

One day, the pretrib notion will fail and those who were deceived by her beauty and smooth words will find themselves in the great tribulation suddenly confronted with a life or death decision.  Its my prayer that if you won't see it now, that you will realize it when its happening and persevere in faithfulness.

• What I say to you I say to all, ‘Be on the alert!’  Mark 13:37

You seem to be the one who has been deceived, take your own advice.

1 Thess. 4:17, Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Now why would Jesus, who is to return after the tribulation with "ALL" His saints, not to rapture them away, (1 Thess. 3:13, "To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ WITH ALL HIS SAINTS") , so as to put down all sin and rebellion, to lock up Satan for a thousand years, and usher in one thousand years of His reign.

Rev. 1:6, "And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen."

Rev. 5:10, "And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."

Tell us now, Why would He take His saints, who He says He will make kings and priests to rule with Him as kings and priests "ON THE EARTH", out of the world ? That's laughable, and you believe the post tribulation rubbish and call the truth written in the Scriptures a notion, a theory?

4 hours ago, Serving said:

Hi Hazard,

Friend, you just applied two assumptions to justify an assumption to a problem that just does not exist .. look :

(1) "The disciples did not have the slightest idea as to how they were to escape, (2) unless they thought that Christ would deliver them from these things through His power. (3) The how was not revealed or even mentioned before Paul explained how they were to escape."  

So I ask you Hazard, HOW can we KNOW HOW to be "accounted worthy" in your method which, according to you, even the Apostles apparently hadn't "the slightest idea how they were to escape" except to provide us with an assumed answer to an assumed problem based on two other assumptions which answer you assume is the rapture ???? and then be expected to accept your solution by providing scriptures that speak of the 2nd coming and not the rapture at all ?? and all this related to a non existent problem YOU ASSUMED was present but which is in fact ALREADY UNDERSTOOD.

You just can't discern scriptures using a method like that Hazard.

So in the spirit of sharing, let me introduce the reasons apparently "not revealed or even mentioned" that will INFORM us HOW to be "accounted worthy" to "escape" those "things that shall come to pass" of which thing the Apostles most definitely were aware of .. which things SHOULD help you see what Jesus meant by "escape" opposed to what you assumed He meant :

Romans 2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

It has to do with our spiritual CONDITION that causes us to escape the judgement of God .. our escape is our not only being IN the Lord .. but PRACTISING what we preach.

2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

SEE? .. God's WORD (partaking of the divine NATURE) is the "escape" Hazard .. "pray" we are "counted worthy" to know Christ .. because by KNOWING and PRACTISING His truth, which truth "sets us free" .. and if it "sets us free" .. then we have "escaped" the LIE which LIE leads to corruption that is in the world which ultimately leads to wrath/destruction of whose spiritual implications we most definitely hope to escape .. it has nothing at all to do with a so called "rapture". 

Hebrews 2:1-4

1 Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.

2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;

3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

See? The escape is actually the SALVATION that is found in the knowledge of the Lord

2 Peter 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

The knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Himself is the escape Jesus intended in  Luke 21:36 all along friend and always has been .. pray you are counted worthy to know the Lord which provides the escape to the deception that is in the world and the wrath which is consequential to that deception.

Mark 13:32, "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."

If He comes and I have not already died and gone to Heaven, when He comes to meet us in the clouds, before the Great Tribulation to rapture us out of here so we can escape it, I will be ready for I am in Him, I believe in Him and in the Father who sent Him.

This is the work of God; (John 6:29, Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.")

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

One thing is for sure, the pre-trib crowd don't mind adding(their opinion) to the word of God and saying thus saith the Lord.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

And to the Post-Trib Group in which none of these will ever reach the 2nd Coming to partake in their Rapture.  They all will have died from Beheading, Starvation, and Bodily shut downs from the lack of the Prescriptions which they cannot obtain.  Those with Heart, Lung, Kidney and other Organ diseases, along with RA, Cancer and other diseases which some are treatable with Medications are now in dire straights.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

29 minutes ago, ENOCH2010 said:

One thing is for sure, the pre-trib crowd don't mind adding(their opinion) to the word of God and saying thus saith the Lord.

That's kind of a broad assessment of a lot of people, don't you think?  I'm Pretrib and I have never in my life added anything to Scripture.  Speak of what you know.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

2 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

And to the Post-Trib Group in which none of these will ever reach the 2nd Coming to partake in their Rapture.  They all will have died from Beheading, Starvation, and Bodily shut downs from the lack of the Prescriptions which they cannot obtain.  Those with Heart, Lung, Kidney and other Organ diseases, along with RA, Cancer and other diseases which some are treatable with Medications are now in dire straights.

In Christ

Montana Marv

No, not so.  All believers will go in the same PreTrib Rapture.  They won't be mad at all when they realize what has happened.