JohnD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,647
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Today ISIL reared its ugly head again in Belgium. And President Obama spoke in Cuba beneath the Cuban and American flags.

What worries me is that the social engineering that has taken place the last 100 years has brought us to the point that citizens have accepted these kinds of outrages and atrocities with (at most) a passing concern... maybe shaking a powerless fist at the television... then right back to sleep we go. 

My point is that we are so far down the path of social engineering (the dismantling of America and reinventing it) that we are at the point of accepting just about anything. Can the antichrist be far off?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

JohnD, I agree with you while Obama has been the president. Not only has he done little to nothing about ISIL but worse is he reduced our military force. To me this means a new president will have to rebuild the military before we can attack ISIL in earnest. This is very possible, and can be done quicker than one might think because in WW 2 our Pacific Naval force had to be rebuilt before we could fight the Japanese in earnest.

I disagree that most of us are willing to accept these attacks as a new way of life. This will stop with any of the Republican candidates so long as 1 becomes our next president.

I recently learned something horrific about the radical Muslims. They also have a prophesy of an apocalypse. The horrific thing about their version of the apocalypse is they are supposed to help cause it through violence. Whereas in our version of the Apocalypse God will bring it about. We're not supposed to look forward to it and certainly not cause it. Remember God said, "vengeance is Mine". So the antichrist may very well be nearby. But I believe our God won't let that happen until He's ready for it. I believe we can defeat ISIL just like we defeated Hitler.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78

Corrie ten boon gives a testimony about being in the concentration camp, 700 people were put in room made to hold 200 and people started cursing and fighting. Her sister betsy said "corrie lets pray" as they prayed peace came over the room. I often think if we judge point out the wrong doers and scream and rant and fight we just add to the kaos in this world. So when I see stuff like this all I can do is pray the lord send labors into the harvest, gives peace and strength to His children and convict and move the hearts of the wicked. Lord come let those on this earth know peace.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Davida said:

Correctly called ISIS or Islamic state not what Obama calls it. Obama calls it Isil because he does not recognize Israel.

You are so right Davida.  ISIS is the correct term, and their goal is to bring their terror to North America as soon as possible. 

Mr. Obama is on the side of the terrorists and opposed to Israel, and almost all western politicians and leaders are essentially liberal.  Had there been a responsible President at the helm, ISIS could have been destroyed before it became so powerful.  But Obama's responses were measured enough to allow the cancer of ISIS to spread.  I believe he wanted them to succeed.

In response to today's atrocities, Tony Blair said that this was the result of "flabby liberalism".  

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35

21 minutes ago, Davida said:

Speaking of Corrie ten boon what would have happened if the Allies didn't recognize the Nazis? The whole world would have been conquered by Nazism.  Btw, who is screaming , ranting and fighting?  Jihadi terrorists that is who.

Hitler's ambitions were limited to Europe.  Islam's ambitions encompass the world. And yet the politicians continue to sleep, and the Pope continues to harangue Europeans to accept more terrorists pretending to be refugees.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78

6 hours ago, Davida said:

Speaking of Corrie ten boon what would have happened if the Allies didn't recognize the Nazis? The whole world would have been conquered by Nazism.  Btw, who is screaming , ranting and fighting?  Jihadi terrorists that is who.

the muslims that just set off bombs in brussels. How can we not see?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

7 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Corrie ten boon gives a testimony about being in the concentration camp, 700 people were put in room made to hold 200 and people started cursing and fighting. Her sister betsy said "corrie lets pray" as they prayed peace came over the room. I often think if we judge point out the wrong doers and scream and rant and fight we just add to the kaos in this world. So when I see stuff like this all I can do is pray the lord send labors into the harvest, gives peace and strength to His children and convict and move the hearts of the wicked. Lord come let those on this earth know peace.

I pray for this too. I also ask God to give us a wise president, someone who will do something to stop ISIS. But I also worry that God has had with our sinful ways. I then pray that God is not going to use ISIS to bring judgement on America. When I was very young and dumb (in the 1960's and early 70's) I was like many guys. So I thought legal abortions were good because it was better than girls going to doctors who damaged them inside for life. But then I met God and slowly realized I was wrong. We threw prayer out of the schools, and the rest is history. This is why I say we need to repent individually and as a nation. Finally I pray may God's will be done, not mine.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38

11 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

the muslims that just set off bombs in brussels. How can we not see?

Always Scripture is True.  Yahshua always say few see.  The world is blind.

Just saw the Big Short.