IGNORED

Revelation Tribulation saints ,were beheaded for there faith ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 4/3/2016 at 4:02 AM, Sister said:

It's true they have FEMA camps, and have mass produced plastic coffins holding more than one body.  It's been caught on camera. 

Here's the twist.  They WANT US TO KNOW, to put fear into us.

Businesses are going down everyday, and the world's economy is collapsing slowly but surely.  Governments are being exposed for their role in selling out our countries to corporations, and when it all finally goes down as planned by them, and every one has lost their jobs, their homes, and battling to eat, they can expect riots and absolute chaos.  They know this will happen for sure, because they will make sure it happens, which is why they are getting these detention camps ready.  Anyone who protests or disobeys the system will face marshal law, and if we are lucky enough to not be shot on the spot, there's a new home waiting for us with a barbed wire fence, and a large stock of plastic coffins kept on the premises to say obey or else.

That is also from a conspiracy site or sites.  If I'm wrong please post the photos and sources for them.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

5 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

That is also from a conspiracy site or sites.  If I'm wrong please post the photos and sources for them.

I have a question, why is everything you oppose, is about a conspiracy ?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

SS,

im persuaded to believe Daniels 70th week is the tribulation period most people reference with the great tribulation beginning halfway through it (in the middle) right after the abomination of desolation. 

No, of course we all know, tribulation began right from the first minute Christ went back to Heaven. Christians have been killed in many different ways for 2000 years so technically this is tribulation for sure, especially to those people who got killed. But I do believe the book of Revelation is probably mostly referring to a specific period of time, like the final 7 years, since more than likely the seals, trumpets, and bowls are unleashed during this time. 

Spock

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/3/2016 at 0:08 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

no read it for what it says and you and everyone else will see that it is saying what it is saying, ? there is no hidden meaning, here,  but it still states what it does, you cannot take that away from this scripture,

it is at the end times, fact

it is in revelation as it can be seen = fact

it is about the beheading for refusing the world or beast system, =fact

and they are the ones the reign with Christ a thousand years = fact

who does the bible say reigns with Christ one thousand  years  ? it is us = fact !

it cannot be argued or dismissed,  so I do not see what you are talking about, do you want to explain ?

or do we not read this verse for what it literally says ??? you tell me,

thanks

You are saying - It is us = fact

If this statement is true then all those who are alive to be caught up will have to be beheaded before they meet him in the air.

So its not true, there will be some people that will not be beheaded at his coming.    Stephen was stoned to death not beheaded.

What I am saying it mean something else, we all have to be hid in Christ Jesus and no longer us that is alive, the flesh desire and pride must die in all of us.

The old man must die and we are to be a new creature in Christ Jesus.

It takes the two edges sword the word of God to cut off our Pride of life , lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes.

It does not say in Rev 20:4 that the beast cut their head off - fact

26 minutes ago, Spock said:

SS,

im persuaded to believe Daniels 70th week is the tribulation period most people reference with the great tribulation beginning halfway through it (in the middle) right after the abomination of desolation. 

No, of course we all know, tribulation began right from the first minute Christ went back to Heaven. Christians have been killed in many different ways for 2000 years so technically this is tribulation for sure, especially to those people who got killed. But I do believe the book of Revelation is probably mostly referring to a specific period of time, like the final 7 years, since more than likely the seals, trumpets, and bowls are unleashed during this time. 

Spock

to base the what many believe on the 70th week, and the coming of the antichrist or beast, which ever fits this,?

is what many are looking for , but is also, found , not to be solid evidence that it will come to view, we have been told in scripture, that when the beast is revealed, and the apostacy sets in, then the time, is come,

the fulfillment of the gentiles come in then the end of the world comes, right

so when the  beast is revealed, and there be a falling away , that Christ is near even at the doors, there is a appointed times, that are nore to the accurate coming of the  lord , it is by the feast days, I would count on those, over the waiting for the seven year covenant and the abomination of desolation, for if it has already started , I believe many have already missed the signs and are looking a head, and when its already here, they will not know, for we are trying to puzzle this by the vision, and yet we already had this fall in place, with the temple destroyed  in 70 ad, would you think its odd to see , that it was destroyed , in 70 ad  and we are waiting for the 70 th week of Daniel? think about it, I do not claim to know any thing, and I am willing to be wrong , if I am ?

So listen good, and follow me on a opinion I have  my brother, in the end times, before the coming of the lord  and the gathering of the saints, when the son of perdition is revealed ? and the apostacy is set, , then I would start to watch and pray for what many are looking for  I believe is not going to fall as they ,make it out to be, do you not think that satan has had his hand in some of the movements and events also that God spoke about, ?

Oh yes I believe God has a plan and its going to come as it is  and it will , but we who are trying to gage this from what we are digging in scripture, I believe are chasing our tails,  what is important right now is to be strong in the Lord our God right now, be praying and reading the bible, but not  thinking we have got this down, for it is by the appointed times, that we are to be aware of, and this is for the second coming, for timeline, this is my opinion,. for many get wrapped up in things that take away from our prayers and being focus on the cross, put your mind at rest, and meditate on the   goodness of the word, and now is the time to share Jesus with others ,

let us not lose this time, for soon we will not have the precious and quality time, we will wish we did , and not waste one more minute, in the world

thank you and blessings

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

SS,

paul made it very clear to me and so did Jesus in Matthew 24, when you see the abomination of desolation as Daniel predicts, flea Jerusalem.....

yes, the apostasy and abomination are the two signs paul references in Thessalonians. So I am watching and like you said, praying the Luke 21:36 prayer (my signature).  

There is nothing wrong with believers watching and observing. That's being wise if you ask me.  God didn't make me to be an ostrich and don't forget, only by reading the book of Revelation does God pronounce a blessing. I wonder why just that one book of all the books in the bible? 

Spock watching to see some kind of covenant confirmation, a temple rebuilt, and the beast rising from the sea. Come Lord Jesus come! 

Spock excited

23 minutes ago, Bible_Gazer said:

If this statement is true then all those who are alive to be caught up will have to be beheaded before they meet him in the air.

So its not true, there will be some people that will not be beheaded at his coming.    Stephen was stoned to death not beheaded.

What I am saying it mean something else, we all have to be hid in Christ Jesus and no longer us that is alive, the flesh desire and pride must die in all of us.

The old man must die and we are to be a new creature in Christ Jesus.

It takes the two edges sword the word of God to cut off our Pride of life , lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes.

It does not say in Rev 20:4 that the beast cut their head off - fact

really , you have just twisted this ?

it is about the beheading for refusing the world or beast system, =fact

and this is what I said, the system will have authority to cut heads off, as per the scriptures  of the saints coming out of the tribulation

I made it clear, why do you twist it ? to what I did not say , those that are alive remain, common sense, ? go as they are talken

please read it again, I think you missed a few things,

thank you

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Scripture speaks with clarity,Some people make it more complex,than It really needs not be....

Blessings,7Dove77

Just now, Spock said:

SS,

paul made it very clear to me and so did Jesus in Matthew 24, when you see the abomination of desolation as Daniel predicts, flea Jerusalem.....

yes, the apostasy and abomination are the two signs paul references in Thessalonians. So I am watching and like you said, praying the Luke 21:36 prayer (my signature).  

There is nothing wrong with believers watching and observing. That's being wise if you ask me.  God didn't make me to be an ostrich and don't forget, only by reading the book of Revelation does God pronounce a blessing. I wonder why just that one book of all the books in the bible? 

Spock watching to see some kind of covenant confirmation, a temple rebuilt, and the beast rising from the sea. Come Lord Jesus come! 

Spock excited

paul made it very clear to me and so did Jesus in Matthew 24, when you see the abomination of desolation as Daniel predicts, flea Jerusalem..... what happened in 70 ad, and where did the people that was able to flee go ?in to the hills,  at that time, are you saying it will happen again, I say it has already happen in the past,  and its documented, ? so we don't see what has already happened and completed ,?

and yes , we need to be watching ? the covenant does not state a new , it was to strengthen , or affirm it, so it has to be a existing, now please go to that verse, and make sure there is not two , people that it is talking about , and instead of one, , could it be our lord that strengthens this covenant and then its  broken in the middle, I see it as the past, not the future, does the peace deal  come with building a temple ? or do people just put these two together, ?

food for thought ,

we see that they want to build a new temple, but have we really placed that in the scriptures as what we are to follow ?

thank you brother and blessings to you

2 minutes ago, 7Dove77 said:

Scripture speaks with clarity,Some people make it more complex,than It really needs not be....

Blessings,7Dove77

yes it does , and its more taxing, trying to fight for truth , when some do not read and understand , scripture,, blessings to you , and yes its very simple, peace.............