TJ

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Let me make sure we are not confusing things.  I am pj and this was not my post.  I was replying to the person who opened the topic.  

Please do not reply to me it is not my topic and I do not support alternative life styles. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  143
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,289
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Let me make sure we are not confusing things.  I am pj and this was not my post.  I was replying to the person who opened the topic.  

Please do not reply to me it is not my topic and I do not support alternative life styles. 

Sorry for my mistake in writing Pj instead of Tj in my response, and thank you for bringing to our attention.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Thank you it is really appreciated.  I wish I could help them.  But I can pray and that is powerful.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  05/16/1980

On Sunday, April 03, 2016 at 11:38 PM, TJ said:

There's a girl I really like and I have no trust in men due to childhood trauma. Would God understand if I had a girlfriend instead because otherwise I will be alone forever as I cannot get close to a man. 

Hello Tj and how are you? It is very sinful and it attracts God's wrath to go into lesbianism. It is a sin God detests. Irrespective of what you have experienced in life, if truly you can come to God and be His daughter, He has many  ways to correct the past. Maybe you do not know, He has the power over the past, the present and the future. Whatever the damage that has been done to your spirit, soul and body; God has the power to perfect everything about you. He has supernatural power over chromosomes, genes, cells, DNA, feelings, I mean everything. But only know that you cannot take the wrong approach to solve a problem otherwise you are complicating the problematic matter. God can give you the best of man.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 4/9/2016 at 4:53 PM, Pj said:

Thank you it is really appreciated.  I wish I could help them.  But I can pray and that is powerful.  

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Yes being a lesbian is OK, it depends on their hearts....and whether they have love for Jesus and others.

No, they are not to be hunted down, killed or even villified and cast out as im[pure. What God hath cleansed including you and me, call no man unclean, for we are all unclean except by the Grace of God we all go astray and have and are.

No need to kill'em or call'em Racca or whores, or dikes etc...

Dont accuse who the Lord has saved by His blood..... our lifestyles are no better.

Forget trying to justify your or my or their sexual activities or lack thereof as condemnation against them.

Get back to real Christianity and love. And forget this emphasis on sex sex and more sex or less sex less sex and more LESS SEX. Forget sex as the great determinatant, just because most of us want to have others below our so called superior level.

Besides according to the rules we aren;t suppose to talk about sex.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

1 minute ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Yes being a lesbian is OK, it depends on their hearts....and whether they have love for Jesus and others.

No, they are not to be hunted down, killed or even villified and cast out as im[pure. What God hath cleansed including you and me, call no man unclean, for we are all unclean except by the Grace of God we all go astray and have and are.

No need to kill'em or call'em Racca or whores, or dikes etc...

Dont accuse who the Lord has saved by His blood..... our lifestyles are no better.

Forget trying to justify your or my or their sexual activities or lack thereof as condemnation against them.

Get back to real Christianity and love. And forget this emphasis on sex sex and more sex or less sex less sex and more LESS SEX. Forget sex as the great determinatant, just because most of us want to have others below our so called superior level.

Besides according to the rules we aren;t suppose to talk about sex.

Right, we need not punish them for God said by his servant Paul that they would receive within themselves the recompence of their error which is meet and that vengeance is his and he will destroy those who trample underfoot the son of God, therefore we can with wholehearted assurance beleive that if they are truly still unclean and not clean as you say that God will deal with them appropriately.  I know that as I have read the word of God I am convicted that homosexuals are in fact still unclean and will receive judgement of God for their sin if they do not repent. 

lesbians and homos did not trample or crucify the Lord, the scribes and pharisees and religious people did. Now back to the topic.... as sexual activity or the lack thereof is hardly the great sin or determinant.

Lesbians are just trying to be themselves so leave them alone and be real ourselves. Forget the warfare and the superiority feelings.

Heterosexuals or want to be heterosexuals or controled heterosexuals or whatever classification is supposed sinless will not be stepping forward before the Lord, only those that love HIM and others, whether male or female or in between.

And please dont say there is no such thing as any in betweens as if God only created testes and ovaries ONLY and what is on the inside is always on the outside. Its not biology, its not in the spirit and its not love.

IMO

This is my commandment that ye love one another

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

7 minutes ago, Davidjayjordan said:

lesbians and homos did not trample or crucify the Lord, the scribes and pharisees and religious people did. Now back to the topic.... as sexual activity or the lack thereof is hardly the great sin or determinant.

Lesbians are just trying to be themselves so leave them alone and be real ourselves. Forget the warfare and the superiority feelings.

Heterosexuals or want to be heterosexuals or controled heterosexuals or whatever classification is supposed sinless will not be stepping forward before the Lord, only those that love HIM and others, whether male or female or in between.

Yes, we should leave them alone and let God judge what to do with them for if they are doing evil he will deal with them.  That is a guarantee. Remember the original sodomites who did such things.

5 minutes ago, Davidjayjordan said:

And please dont say there is no such thing as any in betweens as if God only created testes and ovaries ONLY and what is on the inside is always on the outside. Its not biology, its not in the spirit and its not love.

IMO

This is my commandment that ye love one another

Here is a totally different thing.  My friend "Elroy" was born with an abominable body possessing both male and female parts.  The poor soul was so confused that they did not know what was right to do.  For conscience sake they chose one gender and stuck with it believing God led them to the decision.  I believe such a one to be right in their decision.  What a hard place to be in.  And how do I know to what degree others suffer the same innocently?  I confess, I do not know.  Therefore I let God sort out who are the ones who refuse to honor him as God, turn and burn in their lust for one another and given over to a reprobate mind for punishment of their flesh versus innocent men and women born with confused bodies that do not know their own gender identity.  Yeah, these matters are way to high for me to judge.  I shall let God sort them out but I will not deny the word of God and say that it is OK for me to choose my own sexual identity based upon the lust of my flesh.