• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

You and I are so on the same page

LOL,,,,,,I was truly thinking the SAME thing!!!!!Praise Jesus,God is so good that He has Provided us with this Blessed Place for His children to gather!!!! You have no idea how much I enjoy talking with you & I know the "like Mind & Judgement" is because of that Same Spirit in Which we are indwelled,,,,,Glory to God!!!!!

We are indeed the remnant of God Fearing,Bible believing,Jesus Loving kids & there are quite a few of us right here in this Ministry,,,,,,,,,I am truly grateful & humbled for all God has given us,,,,,,each other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your posts are refreshing,inspiring,encouraging & brighten my day as well,,,,,,,,,,,,WHO can we attribute that to? ONLY ONE,,,,,,,,,,,,The GREAT I AM,our Loving Father                                                           With love-in Christ     Your Sis

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I agree.  I am horrorified that some scientists are now using recombinant DNA between humans and animals.  There's no end to the perversity that's possible with this kind of tinkering.  No wonder many believe, as I do, that Jesus is coming back soon.  As for the movie "Splice", I'm sure I've seen it because I watch a lot of science fiction stories.  Science Fiction now becomes Science Fact.  Frightening what could or will happen.

Hi Saved, 

Wow that study is very deep,  I'm very impressed !

I'm sure my husband would like to read it too :)

You are so right to say that those science fiction movies are coming true today ,what did they know those days we didn't know?

I'm stunned sometimes when I read some things in the news. It is indeed scary!

What they do with stem cell with humans and animals is just plain  blasphemy ! 

You said : Are they trying to play God? It sure looks like it and remember what happened in  Babylon?

I don't think God will allow  men to go much farther,do you ?

The technology lately is over the top , don't you think God will bring them down again like He did in Babylon?

You said you're feeling down these days, my dear freind Jesus is coming and that's something to get exited about!

I will be praying for you....

Love in Christ :emot-heartbeat:

Something to lift you mood :

I know I have to delete the song after you listen to it but it's not posted in the right section :)

Amen ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.92
  • Days Won:  0

39 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Hi Saved,

Wow that study is very deep,  I'm very impressed !

I'm sure my husband would like to read it too :)

You are so right to say that those science fiction movies are coming true today ,what did they know those days we didn't know?

I'm stunned sometimes when I read some things in the news. It is indeed scary!

What they do with stem cell with humans and animals is just plain  blasphemy !

You said : Are they trying to play God? It sure looks like it and remember what happened in  Babylon?

I don't think God will allow  men to go much farther,do you ?

The technology lately is over the top , don't you think God will bring them down again like He did in Babylon?

You said you're feeling down these days, my dear freind Jesus is coming and that's something to get exited about!

I will be praying for you....

Love in Christ :emot-heartbeat:

Something to lift you mood :

I know I have to delete the song after you listen to it but it's not posted in the right section :)

Amen ?

From last to first, I can't see the song you posted.  My company imposed security settings are extremely tight.  I'll have to look/listen to it at home tonight.

Mood swings for me are not uncommon, and nothing to get upset about.  I just have to leave it in God's hands.  For example, I wrote a reply yesterday that was unusually caustic from me.  I played around with the wording for 45 minutes or so and finally deleted it.  I just have to make sure in face-to-face meetings, or in writing, I think long and hard before I say something I'm going to have to apologize for later.  It's all related to how I handle stress.

I think it's dangerous when mankind thinks they can improve upon God's work.  I'm all for medical research, searches for cures for diseases from the common cold to Ebola.  I've done work in designing clean rooms where research was done on some very nasty bugs.  Somehow, I got interested in the subject after reading Richard Preston's book The Hot Zone.  Then I couldn't read enough on everything from the Spanish Flu that ended World War I to Hantavirus, and of course, Marburg and Ebola and its various strains.  I've found one other Christian Mechanical Engineer on another website that was as interested in diseases as much as me.

I don't know why some things interest me to a point just short of obsession.  For example, I'm currently reading a book on Enoch, an unusual version of the Gap Theory, the 2nd Book in the Game of Thrones series, and the Book of Esther (Bible),  Waiting for me to finish one of these books is a Christian book on DNA, Information Theory, Chaos Theory and a book on lock picking.  I have a long list of books to read and study ... of course no Christian ever finishes studying the Bible.  That's a lifelong obsession.

God bless you and your husband.

Some more information on quantum entanglement:

Source:  Quantum Entanglement at a Distance - Part One

Source:  Quantum Entanglement at a Distance - Part Two

Source:  Is DNA held together by quantum entanglement?

16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.  [NIV, Colossians 1:16-17]

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 19/04/2016 at 11:53 PM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

The Origins of Information: Exploring and Explaining Biological Information

In the 21st century, the information age has finally come to biology. We now know that biology at its root is comprised of information rich systems, such as the complex digital code encoded in DNA. Groundbreaking discoveries of the past decade are revealing the information bearing properties of biological systems.

Philosopher of science Dr. Stephen C. Meyer is examining and explaining the amazing depth of digital technology found in each and every living cell, such as nested coding, digital processing, distributive retrieval and storage systems, and genomic operating systems.

Meyer is developing a more fundamental argument for intelligent design that is based not on a single feature like the bacterial flagellum, but rather on a pervasive feature of all living systems. Alongside matter and energy, Dr. Meyer shows that there is a third fundamental entity in the universe needed for life: information.

Extracted from: http://www.stephencmeyer.org/

God is the Author of this information.  We are not an accident or the result of chemistry.  We are His creation, saved by His grace through His Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

We watched the documentary from Stephen Mdijers last night..very interesting! Thanks for the link -

6 minutes ago, angels4u said:

We watched the documentary from Stephen Mdijers last night..very interesting! Thanks for the link -

You're quite welcome.  And thank you for the Matt Maher lyric video.  I find his music/lyrics very uplifting.  God bless you.

From CNN, an Athiest scientist turns Christian because of DNA. 

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/03/collins.commentary/index.html?eref=rss_tops

Collins: Why this scientist believes in God

By Dr. Francis Collins

Special to CNN

Editor's note: Francis S. Collins, M.D., Ph.D., is the director of the Human Genome Project. His most recent book is "The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief."

ROCKVILLE, Maryland (CNN) -- I am a scientist and a believer, and I find no conflict between those world views.

As the director of the Human Genome Project, I have led a consortium of scientists to read out the 3.1 billion letters of the human genome, our own DNA instruction book. As a believer, I see DNA, the information molecule of all living things, as God's language, and the elegance and complexity of our own bodies and the rest of nature as a reflection of God's plan.

I did not always embrace these perspectives. As a graduate student in physical chemistry in the 1970s, I was an atheist, finding no reason to postulate the existence of any truths outside of mathematics, physics and chemistry. But then I went to medical school, and encountered life and death issues at the bedsides of my patients. Challenged by one of those patients, who asked "What do you believe, doctor?", I began searching for answers.

I had to admit that the science I loved so much was powerless to answer questions such as "What is the meaning of life?" "Why am I here?" "Why does mathematics work, anyway?" "If the universe had a beginning, who created it?" "Why are the physical constants in the universe so finely tuned to allow the possibility of complex life forms?" "Why do humans have a moral sense?" "What happens after we die?" (Watch Francis Collins discuss how he came to believe in God Video)

I had always assumed that faith was based on purely emotional and irrational arguments, and was astounded to discover, initially in the writings of the Oxford scholar C.S. Lewis and subsequently from many other sources, that one could build a very strong case for the plausibility of the existence of God on purely rational grounds. My earlier atheist's assertion that "I know there is no God" emerged as the least defensible. As the British writer G.K. Chesterton famously remarked, "Atheism is the most daring of all dogmas, for it is the assertion of a universal negative."

But reason alone cannot prove the existence of God. Faith is reason plus revelation, and the revelation part requires one to think with the spirit as well as with the mind. You have to hear the music, not just read the notes on the page. Ultimately, a leap of faith is required.

For me, that leap came in my 27th year, after a search to learn more about God's character led me to the person of Jesus Christ. Here was a person with remarkably strong historical evidence of his life, who made astounding statements about loving your neighbor, and whose claims about being God's son seemed to demand a decision about whether he was deluded or the real thing. After resisting for nearly two years, I found it impossible to go on living in such a state of uncertainty, and I became a follower of Jesus.

So, some have asked, doesn't your brain explode? Can you both pursue an understanding of how life works using the tools of genetics and molecular biology, and worship a creator God? Aren't evolution and faith in God incompatible? Can a scientist believe in miracles like the resurrection?

Actually, I find no conflict here, and neither apparently do the 40 percent of working scientists who claim to be believers. Yes, evolution by descent from a common ancestor is clearly true. If there was any lingering doubt about the evidence from the fossil record, the study of DNA provides the strongest possible proof of our relatedness to all other living things.

But why couldn't this be God's plan for creation? True, this is incompatible with an ultra-literal interpretation of Genesis, but long before Darwin, there were many thoughtful interpreters like St. Augustine, who found it impossible to be exactly sure what the meaning of that amazing creation story was supposed to be. So attaching oneself to such literal interpretations in the face of compelling scientific evidence pointing to the ancient age of Earth and the relatedness of living things by evolution seems neither wise nor necessary for the believer.

I have found there is a wonderful harmony in the complementary truths of science and faith. The God of the Bible is also the God of the genome. God can be found in the cathedral or in the laboratory. By investigating God's majestic and awesome creation, science can actually be a means of worship.

Deleted.

Renowned genetics expert proves existence of Adam and Eve through DNA research

Czarina Ong 30 July 2015

adam-and-eve-paintings.jpg?w=380&h=248&l
Reuters
A museum worker cleans the floor in front of true to scale copies of the paintings 'Adam' and 'Eve' by Hans Baldung Grien, the apprentice of German Renaissance painter Albrecht Duerer, during a pre-view of the Duerer exhibition at the Staedel museum in Frankfurt, on Oct. 22, 2013.

It's not often when Church and science complement each other. This was achieved recently when a highly respected genetics expert confirmed the existence of Adam and Eve—the first man and woman God created—through an extensive DNA research.

Dr. Georgia Purdom, a molecular geneticist from Answers in Genesis, has just released a documentary entitled "The Genetics of Adam and Eve," explaining her findings about the couple's DNA, backing it up with solid scientific support.

"One of the biggest debates in evangelical Christianity today is whether Adam and Eve were real people. Sadly, many theologians and scientists say that genetics has disproven the existence of an original couple specially created by God. As a consequence, many have begun to redefine sin and salvation," her documentary reads.

"But the Bible's language is clear that Adam and Eve were real people. Their historical existence and fall into sin are foundational to the gospel of Jesus Christ. In addition, the science of genetics—including human and chimp comparisons, mitochondrial and Y chromosome DNA, and human genetic variation—confirms and is consistent with the fact that all humans have descended from an original couple specifically created by God as described in Genesis," it added.

In an interview with Christian News Network, Purdom stressed that the historical existence of Adam and Eve is very important in people's understanding of the Gospel.

"One of the most compelling genetic evidences for an original human couple created by God is mitochondrial DNA research done by creation geneticist, Dr. Nathaniel Jeanson," she shared. "He clearly shows that the common human female ancestor of us all (biblical Eve) lived within the biblical timeframe of several thousand years ago."

Their findings contradict what evolutionists have long been telling people—that there is no God who created mankind since people simply evolved from monkeys.

"This female ancestor could not have lived 100,000 or more years ago as the evolutionists claim," she said. "In addition, genetics clearly shows that human and chimps do not share a common ancestor. There are many, many differences in their DNA that completely undermine the possibility of shared ancestry only a few million years ago."

Purdom highlighted the need for Christians to be aware of this new scientific development so that they will be able to give a more substantial defence of the Bible, beginning with Genesis.

"Christians should be aware of the scientific proof for creation because Genesis is the most hotly debated book among evangelical Christians," she said. "We need to show people that science supports and confirms the history presented in Genesis."

Source: http://www.christiantoday.com/article/renowned.genetics.expert.proves.existence.of.adam.and.eve.through.dna.research/60539.htm

The above is inline with the Gap Theory and Young Earth Creationism, but seems to be at odds with the Day-Age Theory of Creation and most certainly, the Theory of Evolution.  Will this change anyone's point of view and/or bring agnostics into the fold?  We can only hope and pray it does.