the media

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

We all know the TV etc is pretty much  anti christian in its message. Some are pretty blatant is positively portrayed gay characters, parodying the bible characters but never touching Muhammad etc but has any one noticed these very subtle ones.

The father/ husband- in many shows andcartoons, the father or husband is protrayed as an idiot who has neither the respect of his wife or kids. He often can't do things he wants without his wife's consent and has to sneak around and do it behind her back. Alternately, the wife can so as she pleases regardless of if he wants her to or not and will openly tell him so. This directly contradicts the God given role of the man as the head of household.

2) how many unmarried couples who are regularly intimate for years do u see and then compare that to how many happily married couples are shown. Often marital misery is played for laughs.

3) how many pastors do u see on TV that aren't greedy or adulterous?

Ihonestly  find it amusing how subtle its done

Have u noticed any

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 5/10/2016 at 10:07 PM, algots said:

Now, now, we don't know their hearts.

It's TV and the shows that are like that are not even allowed in my home.  I just choose to go to another channel.  I have to ask myself how may Christians watch R rated movies.  I don't and when I looked through my collection of DVD's I was shocked at how many were R rated.  Those went into the trash.  It's all about what you choose to watch.  I think these are signs of the time.  I know a woman who is a Christian and will watch movies with all kinds of content that I wouldn't.  She has not problem with the foul language, I do.  To be honest the last movie I went to was Seabiscuit because I love horses.  But I choose not to have any R rated movies in my home nor would I go and see one.  

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

On May 8, 2016 at 3:50 PM, creativemechanic said:

We all know the TV etc is pretty much  anti christian in its message. Some are pretty blatant is positively portrayed gay characters, parodying the bible characters but never touching Muhammad etc but has any one noticed these very subtle ones.

The father/ husband- in many shows andcartoons, the father or husband is protrayed as an idiot who has neither the respect of his wife or kids. He often can't do things he wants without his wife's consent and has to sneak around and do it behind her back. Alternately, the wife can so as she pleases regardless of if he wants her to or not and will openly tell him so. This directly contradicts the God given role of the man as the head of household.

2) how many unmarried couples who are regularly intimate for years do u see and then compare that to how many happily married couples are shown. Often marital misery is played for laughs.

3) how many pastors do u see on TV that aren't greedy or adulterous?

Ihonestly  find it amusing how subtle its done

Have u noticed any

This has been going on for 45 years.  By the mid 70s it was all going on, but has got worse as time has gone on.  In the 60s the attitude toward fathers in the home started getting much worse.  Then came families without fathers and the shacking up, as we used to call it., in the 70s and 80s.  That is when the most corrupt and gangster types always wore crosses.  

We don't like those shows either.  A few shows that were R rated in the 70s aren't as bad as the recent ones.  As I have stated in the past, I have TV 14 and R on my child lock because I don't want to blunder into offensive shows.  I do unlock it for an occasional NCIS that is so rated.  Autopsies and the like don't bother me to see--the odors of autopsies or corpses do bother me.  TV is so fake.  They never show the pain that these evil lifestyles cause both toward the families' destruction and for the person in the grip of the evil one.  When I took Soc. 101 in the 60s we were taught that the traditional family is the foundation of a nation, and as the family breaks down so does the nation.  

Here's another one. The token gay character ice an openly gay cast member who is comic relief. He's loud, rude and sharp tongued. Bit everyone loves him. Often to the point where no one calls him out for his behaviour. Of course, everyone is OK with  his lifestyle and anyone who doesn't is put in a negative light

8 hours ago, algots said:

Once again, we don't know his heart.

From what I've been taught by the consensus of this site, we can't judge.

Einheit Erste

What? Im talkinh about a character type in a show

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Creative,,,,,

Very interesting,very true,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what I have noticed a lot very recently is the commercials,,,,,there is one in particular advertisement for "Ikea",,,they show these two women sitting down at one of their "dining rooms",like a romantic ambiance & it is implied that it is their"anniversary",,,,they say "LOVE" when they show you the scenario,,,,,,,,ridiculous,the 1st couple of times I saw it I tried to justify it and wanted to see the 2 women as "friends" but there is no way to look at it,they are clearly celebrating their intimate relationship!!!!!!                                        Lord have Mercy!                 Love,Kwik

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Algots, do you tend to delete your posts?  I get confused when people quote you, but I can't see the original post.

Blessings CAT,,,,,,f "we" nortf

The OP is talking about the "anti-Christian" messages or connotations we see/hear by the media & if "we" notice any,,,,,,,when you don't see posts that someone quoted they are usually removed for good reason,,,,,,,,,no need to get confused by this,you will notice this on occasion,,,,,,,just ignore it & it doesn't matter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the original post  was written by creative mechanic,it is the Thread he started & has nothing to do with the other person's comments

Hope that helps,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Welcome to Worthy,if you have further questions or concerns you can always PM a mod,,,,,,or me                Love,Kwik

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I usually like to watch inspirational shows or something like law and order. I usually try to stay away from sitcoms and those shows. Even those cartoon shows like the Simpsons and family guy and king of the hills are kinda bad to. I mean I'm sure it was bad in the 70s and 80s but now it has gotten far worse. If I was a kid now and Dad was still around most likely TV would not be in house hold. When I was a kid we weren't allowed to watch alot of tv. There were plenty of puzzles and coloring books and things like that. Not like the kids do now.   

That is so true Tigger & the kids today(gee,I sound like my grandparents did-lol)     also have free reign to "look up" & watch whatever tickles their fancy,without supervision

Every time I see a kid they either have wires connected to their ears,a tablet or contraption in their hands with their eyes fixed on it and no adult anywhere in sight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they can access all kinds of news,celebrity expose's & anything else the "media" wants to cram down their throats,,,,,,and creative mechanic is 100% accurate saying it is mostly,the majority,ANTI-CHRISTIAN,,,,,,,anti-Christ

King James Bible
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The MEDIA is greatly used by all the SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the devils tools