IGNORED

Who's first answering the Bible question?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I don't think Robert is here so I) will pose a question,,,,,,errrrr,ummmmm

How many people in the Bible(total) were raised from the dead,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not counting the appearances of "dead" ,like Moses & Elijah in the transfiguration,,,I mean physically dead & physically raised,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

8 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

I don't think Robert is here so I) will pose a question,,,,,,errrrr,ummmmm

How many people in the Bible(total) were raised from the dead,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not counting the appearances of "dead" ,like Moses & Elijah in the transfiguration,,,I mean physically dead & physically raised,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

Lazarus is one, Elija raised a boy , ? And Jairus  was looking for Jesus for his daughter ?

Were there  more?

Lots more,,,,check this out

Accounts of People Raised from the Dead

1. Elijah raised the son of the Zarephath widow from the dead (1 Kings 17:17-22).

2. Elisha raised the son of the Shunammite woman from the dead (2 Kings 4:32-35).

3. A man was raised from the dead when his body touched Elisha’s bones (2 Kings 13:20, 21).

4. Many saints rose from the dead at the resurrection of Jesus (Matt. 27:50-53).

5. Jesus rose from the dead (Matt. 28:5-8; Mark 16:6; Luke 24:5, 6).

6. Jesus raised the son of the widow of Nain from the dead (Luke 7:11-15).

7. Jesus raised the daughter of Jairus from the dead (Luke 8:41, 42, 49-55).

8. Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead (John 11:1-44).

9. Peter raised Dorcas from the dead (Acts 9:36-41).

10. Eutychus was raised from the dead by Paul (Acts 20:9, 10).

J. L. Meredith, Meredith’s Big Book of Bible Lists, (Inspirational Press, NY; 1980), p. 115

We don't know exactly the number because of the many that rose from their t7ombs & graves when the Temple veil was t7ore in 2 at the time Jesus died on the Cross

But take a turn asking Angels or Rusty,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I may sign off soon                             Love,Kwik

1 minute ago, kwikphilly said:

Lots more,,,,check this out

Accounts of People Raised from the Dead

1. Elijah raised the son of the Zarephath widow from the dead (1 Kings 17:17-22).

2. Elisha raised the son of the Shunammite woman from the dead (2 Kings 4:32-35).

3. A man was raised from the dead when his body touched Elisha’s bones (2 Kings 13:20, 21).

4. Many saints rose from the dead at the resurrection of Jesus (Matt. 27:50-53).

5. Jesus rose from the dead (Matt. 28:5-8; Mark 16:6; Luke 24:5, 6).

6. Jesus raised the son of the widow of Nain from the dead (Luke 7:11-15).

7. Jesus raised the daughter of Jairus from the dead (Luke 8:41, 42, 49-55).

8. Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead (John 11:1-44).

9. Peter raised Dorcas from the dead (Acts 9:36-41).

10. Eutychus was raised from the dead by Paul (Acts 20:9, 10).

J. L. Meredith, Meredith’s Big Book of Bible Lists, (Inspirational Press, NY; 1980), p. 115

We don't know exactly the number because of the many that rose from their t7ombs & graves when the Temple veil was t7ore in 2 at the time Jesus died on the Cross

Of course I knew Jesus  rose from the dead and the Resurrection from the Saints during the Resurrection, I should have written that down,also I should have remembered  Peter raising Dorcas,but I never hear of Eutychus,the son of the widow of Nain,was  he one who fell through an open window? And I never heard or remember reading  the man who was healed touching dead bones .

Good question!

The raising of the son of the widow of Nain is an account of a miracle by Jesus, recorded in the Gospel of Luke. Jesus arrived at the village of Nain during the burial ceremony of the son of a widow, and raised the young man from the dead. (Luke 7:11–17)

And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulcher of Elisha. And when the man was let down and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived and stood up on his feet.    (2 Kings 13:21)

• Who was David's original wife ?

Michal, the daughter of King Saul  was David's first wife              next question..................

Who was struck dead by God,carrying the Ark of the Covenant?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Michal, the daughter of King Saul  was David's first wife              next question..................

Who was struck dead by God,carrying the Ark of the Covenant?

Uzza.

1 Chron. 13:9, And when they came unto the threshingfloor of Chidon, Uzza put forth his hand to hold the ark; for the oxen stumbled.7

V.  10, And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzza, and he smote him, because he put his hand to the ark: and there he died before God.

2 Sam. 6:  1, Again, David gathered together all the chosen men of Israel, thirty thousand.
    2, And David arose, and went with all the people that were with him from Baale1 of Judah, to bring up from thence the ark of God, whose name2 is called by the name of the LORD of hosts that dwelleth between the cherubims.
    3, And they set the ark of God upon a new cart, and brought it out of the house of Abinadab that was in Gibeah: and Uzzah and Ahio, the sons of Abinadab, drave the new cart.
    4, And they brought it out of the house of Abinadab which was at Gibeah, accompanying5 the ark of God: and Ahio went before the ark.
    5, And David and all the house of Israel played before the LORD on all manner of instruments made of fir wood, even on harps, and on psalteries, and on timbrels, and on cornets, and on cymbals.
    6, And when they came to Nachon's threshingfloor, Uzzah put forth his hand to the ark of God, and took hold of it; for the oxen shook it.
    7, And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzzah; and God smote him there for his error; and there he died by the ark of God.