• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,436
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/11/1989

Well I woundnt get one. But if  someone else does get one done I don't see any verse calling it a sin....

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Yes it is considering you have no ideal who this person is or know anything about how much money he has.

I didn't say how much money the person has.  I never made that an issue.  I was talking about the money he spent, not on how much money he has.   I really don't see how that is so confusing to you.

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I'm just going to say this and nothing more. I am just simply blown away at the way you are looking at people. None of us here know anything about this guy or his money. Yet we are running him down and passing judgement on him about how he spends his money. Yet we have no ideal how much money this person has or what he has spent it on.  But you look at him with all his tattoos and without knowing who he is, assume that he is wasting his money and living like a bum. Frankly, it is none of are business what this guy spends his money on.

I never said anything about this guy or how much money he has.   You are assigning that to me.  You are trying to address an argument I never made.  I am not running him down or passing judgment on him.   I am stating an objective fact.   The money spent on full body tattoos could have been spent more wisely.  That's not passing judgment. 

I never said he was living like a bum.  But yes, full body tattoos, at the end of the day, is a waste of money, like it or not.  I have not made it my business what he spends his money on, as I have no idea what else he does in life.   I can say that it is as much of a waste of money to cover oneself in tattoos just like it would be a waste of money for me to buy my own person cotton candy machine.   Some things are objectively a waste of money and everyone knows it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93

6 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I never said anything about this guy or how much money he has.   You are assigning that to me.  You are trying to address an argument I never made.  I am not running him down or passing judgment on him.   I am stating an objective fact.   The money spent on full body tattoos could have been spent more wisely.  That's not passing judgment. 

I never said he was living like a bum.  But yes, full body tattoos, at the end of the day, is a waste of money, like it or not.  I have not made it my business what he spends his money on, as I have no idea what else he does in life.   I can say that it is as much of a waste of money to cover oneself in tattoos just like it would be a waste of money for me to buy my own person cotton candy machine.   Some things are objectively a waste of money and everyone knows it.

But he may not see it as a wast of money. I think buying tickets to football games a wast of money. But someone who really loves football will not see it that way. And like I said my mother in law thinks buying books is a wast of money cause you can read them for free at the library. And believe me when I say she has let me know what she thinks about me buying books.  Just because you think something is a wast of money, someone else may think that it is not. Anyway, I'm not concern about other people wasting money. Unless they plan on putting me in their Will. LOL

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

2 Corinthians 9:6-7 tells us we are to be good stewards of what God has given us. We are to be wise with our money.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 2016-05-28 at 7:57 PM, LadyKay said:

So I take it you are Amish? Seeing as you do not have any worldly things or use anything worldly?

So I take it you are sourcrout?

Amish love sour-crout. with their delicious sausages

Huh! but no, I am not Amish, but I do love some of their cooking recipes.. (lol)

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Sour Crout and weenies a dish to behold :rolleyes: 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 11:15 PM, LadyKay said:

I'm just going to say this and nothing more. I am just simply blown away at the way you are looking at people. None of us here know anything about this guy or his money. Yet we are running him down and passing judgement on him about how he spends his money. Yet we have no ideal how much money this person has or what he has spent it on.  But you look at him with all his tattoos and without knowing who he is, assume that he is wasting his money and living like a bum. Frankly, it is none of are business what this guy spends his money on.

Once you understand their motivations you may start to pity rather than support blokes like him, (the picture I posted. )

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Getting tattoo(s) whether you are a Christian or unbeliever does the same thing to both.  It mares or marks the image of God in which mankind was created in.  Which is nothing more than the devil's work as Satan hates the image of God in each of us believers or non-believers it doesn't matter to him for the goal is the same to mark and mare the image of God in us.  It doesn't make any difference if you call them a so called Christian tattoo even it is not Christ-like at all and the image of God we were created in is still marred as a result.  Changing the image of God in any aspect we were created in referring to tattoos of any kind is a sin and repentance should be sought as a result.  Don't let the devil turn the image of God in your life into a lie. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93

Excuse me but was I just called "sauerkraut" ?  I've been called many things but never "sauerkraut". :unsure: