OakWood

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I'm pretty curious to hear what the pre-tribbers (I hope you guys don't mind me using that abbreviation, as I'm fine to be referred to as a post-tribber) think about a hypothetical in which their understanding of the return was mistaken and they find themselves still here on earth when all the troubles start happening.

I'm not asking you guys to admit to being wrong, but only to describe what your response would be if things do not work out according to your current understanding.

For example, if I'm wrong in my post-trib stance I'll probably be a little embarrassed but I also think it won't matter much since I'll be so pleasantly surprised to find that I didn't actually need to go through all the troubles etc.  I don't think any post-tribber actually wants to go through tribulation, but we also see merit in being both physically and, most importantly, spiritually prepared for that eventuality. If we end up being wrong, I think most of us could be pretty happy about that.

On the other hand, if the pre-tribbers turn out to be mistaken, then what would be the result?  I've heard a lot of pre-tribbers take the position that there is no need to prepare for anything, almost as if they see any kind of spiritual preparation as a lack of faith in their conclusion that Jesus will return before the tribulation.  It's a weird catch-22 in that sense (i.e. they've put themselves in a position where it's shows a lack of faith to be prepared for the worst).  The parable of the ten virgins comes to mind.

On the other hand, I have met a few (very few) pre-tribbers who do actively think about and consider what they'd do if they end up being wrong.  Even though they still hold a different position, I find myself highly respecting them for their willingness to be prepared "just in case".

Anyway, I look forward to hearing what others think.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  4,095
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

The Holy Spirit can not lead us wrong.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

20 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The Rapture is clearly shown in the Feasts, and the timing is shown, but as Jesus said in Matthew 13, it is not given to the average person to know the secrets of God, some will see but will not understand. Daniel and Leviticus shows in full the Raptures timing.

Feast of Springs (fulfilled already)
1. Passover-Jesus fulfilled this he was the passover Lamb
2. First-Fruits-Jesus was the First-fruits Cor. 15:20, he was Resurrected.
3. Unleavened Bread-Jesus was unleavened (without sin)

Which feast comes next ? The Feast of Pentecost, it is separated from both the Spring Feasts and Fall Feasts.

4. Pentecost-Is going on as we speak, it is the sowing of seeds so the harvest might be successful of course, the church is called to sow the seeds so that the harvest will be productive when the time is ripe. Notice the break in the Feasts ? We understand the first three were fulfilled, then the Pentecost, then the Fall Feasts come, Daniels 70 Weeks Decree show the very same break in time. A 2000 year break in God Dealing with Israel. Guess what Feast comes next !!

Feast of Trumps- This is what Paul was speaking of when he said "at the Last Trump" !!! Does anyone see it ? A trumpet (the Shofar) is blown. Trumpets make announcements. I suspect that the Feast of Trumpets will be when the Lord in some manner announces the time has come for the fulfillment of His plan for Israel. BINGO..............What is happening all throughout Revelation ? ANNOUNCEMENTS, the Seven Seals, Seven Trumps and Seven Vials are announced by Angels. AT THE LAST TRUMP. Or at the Last Trump of Feasts.

Feast of Atonement-Israel will then be atoned by Jesus, at his second coming so to speak.

Feast of Tabernacle- Tabernacle (Mishcan 4908) of course means to "dwell with" and Israel will Tabernacle or Dwell with God.

So the First three Feasts all Happened to Israel.........Then Israels time was Paused (See Daniel's 70 Week prophecy).... Then comes the Feast of Pentecost (Church Age)...........BOOM, here comes the Feast of Trumpets..........The Church is called Home and Israel's clock starts again........then the atonement of Israel after the JUDGMENTS or ANNOUNCEMENTS, then the feast of Tabernacle, or Israel dwelling with God.

I'm not sure how that's a response to the post you quoted.

3 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I'm not sure how that's a response to the post you quoted.

You want me to take it back and put it under "Reply to topic" ? I am not sure it matters that much. People are like Jesus said they would be, seeing they see not, hearing they hear not. The time is at hand.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,637
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

14 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

You want me to take it back and put it under "Reply to topic" ? I am not sure it matters that much. People are like Jesus said they would be, seeing they see not, hearing they hear not. The time is at hand.

The original quoted post queried about the response of Pre Trib adherents when they find that Pre Trib was incorrect. A list of the feasts doesn't answer that question. I for one would like to hear an answer.

I have a couple questions of my own: Are you sure you are seeing and hearing? Or is it only everyone else that 'sees not' and 'hears not'?

2 minutes ago, Diaste said:

The original quoted post queried about the response of Pre Trib adherents when they find that Pre Trib was incorrect. A list of the feasts doesn't answer that question. I for one would like to hear an answer.

I have a couple questions of my own: Are you sure you are seeing and hearing? Or is it only everyone else that 'sees not' and 'hears not'?

Firstly I quoted scriptures, you made the inference. And Yes, I am sure that I have the Holy Spirit, and that I hear Gods voice. Nice to see my post has no relevance to your query. I MISTAKENLY Replied to his post, is that good enough for you, or shall we continue in trivial trivialities ?

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

26 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

You can do whatever you want.  Though usually when you quote a post, your reply will be relevant to that post.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,637
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, Revelation Man said:

Firstly I quoted scriptures, you made the inference. And Yes, I am sure that I have the Holy Spirit, and that I hear Gods voice. Nice to see my post has no relevance to your query. I MISTAKENLY Replied to his post, is that good enough for you, or shall we continue in trivial trivialities ?

Endtime Survivor has a good question in any case. Care to weigh in?

I have a follow up question: How is it that you are hearing God's voice and speaking the truth about the rapture, and I say I hear God's voice and speak the truth about the rapture, and our truths are opposed?

3 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

You can do whatever you want.  Though usually when you quote a post, your reply will be relevant to that post.

I am not sweating it brother, I don't allow small things to bother me. I think my post stand on its own merit.  No use in worrying further, we both serve the same God and the same Master Jesus. So we are in this journey together.

I believe the Rapture is pre-tribulation.

Edited by Revelation Man