IGNORED

Christian Mingle Has to Allow Gays on Their Site

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

It's pretty bad when Christian dating services have to make room for Sodomites.  This disgusting, putrid lifestyle is infecting every corner of the Church.   They could go to Match.com, which makes room for their abomination, but no, that's not good enough.

Between the radical gays and the radical Muslims, this country is really going to the dogs.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/christianmingle-dating-site-lgbt-gay/2016/07/04/id/736938/

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

Yes brother, it's bad.
This week we had a church banner in the area stating: "A Blessed Ramadan to our Muslim brothers and sisters"

And I find the Methodist considering 3 sodomites for "Bishop" in a story recently.
"Two jurisdictions under the United Methodist Church have nominated openly homosexual candidates for bishop despite prohibitions against such appointments."

The same story "asserted that their nomination of the three was led by the Holy Spirit..."
Even though "the United Methodist Book of Discipline outlines that “the practice of homosexuality is incompatible with Christian teaching”

There are many more denominations that already have followed suit, or are following.

As I run into them, I look to show them in Scripture where they are sinning against God and their need to repent of adulterizing their sin next to His holy name.

Troubling indeed.

Been in our prayers for years for the Body of Christ to become one, and return to Christ and His Truths alone.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

50 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

They could go to Match.com.

That is right. There are so many secular dating sites that there is no need for a Christian dating sites to host these "sods" as I like to call them.

I did not know that the law could force a dating site to do that though. Seems extreme. It is just a web site. 

I know that the LGBT look for anything i.e. Christians, that will exclude gays, to force them to include gays. So this has to be the work of the LGBT

If I hosted Christian Mingles, I would make sure that every member has to read the message of salvation through Christ and be bombarded with Bible verses. If sods want to be a member of Christian Mingle then they can here the Gospel. This could save a few sods in the process :D

I have used secular dating sites though and they do cater for Christians, that is you have the option to put Christian down as your religion. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

21 minutes ago, DARRELX said:

That is right. There are so many secular dating sites that there is no need for a Christian dating sites to host these "sods" as I like to call them.

I did not know that the law could force a dating site to do that though. Seems extreme. It is just a web site. 

I know that the LGBT look for anything i.e. Christians, that will exclude gays, to force them to include gays. So this has to be the work of the LGBT

If I hosted Christian Mingles, I would make sure that every member has to read the message of salvation through Christ and be bombarded with Bible verses. If sods want to be a member of Christian Mingle then they can here the Gospel. This could save a few sods in the process :D

I have used secular dating sites though and they do cater for Christians, that is you have the option to put Christian down as your religion. 

That is a very good idea for Christian dating sites that you have, Darrel.  Why not send it to the site itself? 

Guest Robert
1 hour ago, DARRELX said:

For them, it's about violating boundaries and defying what has been established. Years ago, my wife had a friend from before she was saved who confirmed this fact for her then, and I don't think that's changed. We're called to be separate from the ways of this world; of course, the world doesn't like that. Watch for more of this to happen, and for the legal systems of this world to increasingly try to enforce it on believers.

This world is almost out of time.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.65
  • Days Won:  25

Is Christian Mingle even operated by Christians? 

Guest Robert
28 minutes ago, Davida said:

I wonder are they also so enthusiastic at targeting & defying Muslim dating sites and going into the heavily populated Muslim enclaves like in Dearborn and insisting the Muslim Bakers & Restaurateurs' cater their Gay Weddings?  why is it the Christian business owners and Churches are always their targets? Aren't they fighting for equality?

No; from what they have shown, they do not want equal rights so much as they want superior ones. That is: to do as they please, when they please, with no one to tell them otherwise and nothing to stop them.

As for the Muslim sites and bakeries, they don't to my knowledge and I think the reason why is the "response" they would get.I don't think the Muslim businesses would be very kind to them, to say the least.

Edited by RobertS

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  212
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

I agree Robert because if it was just about getting equel rights why go after christians and Christians churches or establishments?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,167
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

46 minutes ago, Davida said:

I wonder are they also so enthusiastic at targeting & defying Muslim dating sites and going into the heavily populated Muslim enclaves like in Dearborn and insisting the Muslim Bakers & Restaurateurs' cater their Gay Weddings?  why is it the Christian business owners and Churches are always their targets? Aren't they fighting for equality?

They target Christians because typically they don't fight back. Muslims would fight back, at least some of them. I can't help but notice Islam always seems to get a free pass on so many things.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, Davida said:

They may not realize it but they skip muslim businesses and beliefs because islam is a fake religion.  That and the fact that they have become attached to their heads.