• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Brothers & Sisters.....

Lately I have been hearing a lot about the desire to be "top poster",I have had a couple of private conversations where one member is actually taking a little "time off" from posting because he/she got so caught up in trying to accumulate posts that their purpose for being here at Worthy ,in the first place,became blurred,,,,,,I have not heard this from just one member but this particular one prompted me to begin this Thread,,,,,,,as we are always happy to see that Worthy Christian Forums is a very active and lively place,we must always be mindful of the True Purpose of our Calling,,,,,,,,

As a new member it is always exciting to see our number of posts increase,we start out a "newbie" & soon a junior,senior,diamond etc,,,, I remember I was just thrilled to become a "Royal Member" but at that time I barely understood how it all worked,BTW,,,,I'm still just as excited to be here & very grateful to God for leading us all here,,,,,,,Praise the Lord,may we always be excited going about our Fathers Business & fellowshipping with one another! How many "posts" we have is not what is important but our motives are and the substance of what we are posting,,,,,,,,

There are many Forums here ,outside of the Inner Court,where we can have some fun,let our hair down & just chit chat,,,,,,,, we enjoy the time we spend together and & that is fantastic.,,,,there is a time & place for everything & it is fine for Christians to take time out to just relax,,,,,,but are you just relaxing or trying to "post"?Your goal should not be "I want to have more posts than this one or that one" It is not a competition,it is a Blessed Place that God has Provided for us,,,,,He should ALWAYS be our number ONE priority,it is not about us,it is ALL about Him,,,,

There is nothing wrong with having the desire to be productive,to give as much as you can,to do as much as you can but sometimes it is a good idea to re-think your position,your motives,the desires of your heart   I hope to encourage everyone to keep on striving to be the very best you can be and continue to participate,getting to know one another & doing what we came here to do,,,,,,just don't lose focus or get distracted by the things that are not important,I know some people that say very little (like my husband) but when they do speak ,they speak volumes   The speak volumes because they are grounded & rooted in the Word of God,mindful of their words,prayerful and in Relationship with the One they love,the One they rely on to give them the Words,,,,,,,,,don't get side tracked,keep your eyes on Jesus,not your posts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

When I first came to Worthy so did Oakwood,we became friends & we were both here a lot in the wee hours of the morning when very few people were on,one day he brought to my attention that he was trying to catch up to me and it almost became a race for points,I had to pause for a moment & remember why I was here,,,,,,,,I never again looked at how many posts I had,I don't care,I want to say what the Holy Spirit prompts me to say,,,,,,,& then there is also my time to goof around but never to be anything more than the humble servant I am,let us boast for CHRIST,,,,,,,,,To God be the Glory

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

None of y'all can match my awesomeness anyway so y'all should just give up! Lol no jk. Excellent post though, good reminder that there's more important things to life than popularity. :-)

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

No Pat,I won't even try because your AWESOMENESS is just blinding,I can't even see what I'm typing!!!!!    Yes,all kidding aside,I do think it is an important reminder ,especially because I've heard it brought up a lot lately,,,,,,,I sincerely hope that the Thread will not get ignored & buried but help some to consider their priorities                            Thanks for your encouragement & awesomeness!                                       With much love,Kwik

Guest Robert

Post count is one thing: post content is another. Keep in mind folks: Paul's letter to Philemon and John's third letter were only 1 chapter each!

5 minutes ago, RobertS said:

Post count is one thing: post content is another. Keep in mind folks: Paul's letter to Philemon and John's third letter were only 1 chapter each!

One could argue though, that by that time Paul already had an awesome post count lol

Guest Robert
5 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

One could argue though, that by that time Paul already had an awesome post count lol

But not all in the same topic. :D

Hehe