• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,197
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

ask the glory for The Son, our Lord Jesus', deserves in which one day we will see this presented to The Father ...
Where the only way will be the only way in eternal freedom! 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

14 minutes ago, firestormx said:

Then suddenly the bible that is on the stand in front of me starts to glow with the brightest and purest light I have ever seen, and comes flying to me. It hovers above the ground right in front of me, glowing.   I look up and see Jesus is no longer on the cross or in the tomb, but standing in front of me and asks me to follow him.

First, let me say great post by george!

Second, Firestormx, since you and I had a very limited conversation posting here several years ago, I've wanted to be counted as your friend, you have a great heart!

Third, this passage I shortened and quoted here, is what really spoke to me, as we have no control over the others!  Thank you for sharing this!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Hi Firestormx,

We have both been here on Worthy awhile. I remember you and unless memory fails me you and I have 1 thing in common. We both have an immense desire for God. As such we want to see all the people who call themselves Christians the same way, especially the preachers. But I don't think this desire of ours is very realistic. Way too many Christians are nominal Christians. I think that's 1 reason I could never find a church. I want people who are on fire for the Lord and they are just too few and far between. It is so frustrating I don't know what to do. I eventually have to distract myself with something that isn't very sinful. I know unsinful entertainment is hard to find but there are a few such things. This is all you can do. It would be wonderful if we could make nominal Christians feel the hunger and desire of God that apparently me and you do, but we can't. And on top of that, suppose we really are in the the final stretch of the end times, it will just keep getting worse. (I've thought we were in the end of the end times so many other times I don't know anymore. Whenever I think things can't get much worse they do) That's 1 of the things bothering you, especially with all the killings. I fear the killings will indeed get worse before they get better.

I think the only best thing we can do is to pray to God and ask Him to give us peace of mind.

God Bless you.

JTC