• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

You realize some of these never happened? I checked on these quotes long ago. 

Which quotes ayin ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Which quotes ayin ?

I aint even going to that site.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

23 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I aint even going to that site.

Sorry, I never go there either, I found the article on Anton LaVey  by accident and that was the link. I'll delete the link in my post and you can to if you like.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

The atheists challenged me way back when on the ones on my profile.  I don't know about the ones posted by Hazard but I think the Voltaire one sounds right, from what I recall.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1941

Gay people are hurting them selves. Why is it that they want God loving people too accept their way? Why don't they just mind their own business and keep quite? God does not accept the gay life style. Why instead of saying this is a gay pride parade, say this is a homosexual pride parade? Because the truth is really hard too accept. The truth will set you free, but you have to hear if first. I pray for them, love them but if they claim to be a Christian, the bible says not to have anything to do with them. have a nice day.

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 11:06 AM, gerbilgirl said:

An Open Letter to Christians: You’re Hurting Gay People and That Ain’t Right

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/an-open-letter-to-christi_b_5011351

Finally, something that actually quotes Bible verses that is pro-gay.  I mean really, would God want people stoned to death?

I think what they are doing over there is great.  I have always supported sodomy laws and opposed gay marriage.  Those kind of laws will certainly force homosexuals back into the closet, so I am all for it.  I am opposed to mob rule and people acting as vigilantes, but I support anti-gay laws. 

The article may use scripture, but it takes liberties with the text.  For one thing, there is no way anyone can say what Jesus would think of those kind of laws.  I never saw him say that thieves shouldn't be executed and that those without sin should cast the first stone.  You have to look at what was taking place in proper context with the woman caught in the act of adultery.  For one thing, it wasn't the nation that was wanting to put her to death, but religious leaders acting outside the law.  What the article is describing is nations that outlaw homosexuality and punish those who break the law.  It is completely different.  I would suggest those nations are more righteous than we are, at least in this area. 

Would God want people stoned to death?  Yes.  God wrote the law of Moses and said certain people were to be stoned to death for certain crimes. 

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 9/28/2016 at 8:17 PM, Butero said:

I think what they are doing over there is great.  I have always supported sodomy laws and opposed gay marriage.  Those kind of laws will certainly force homosexuals back into the closet, so I am all for it.  I am opposed to mob rule and people acting as vigilantes, but I support anti-gay laws. 

The article may use scripture, but it takes liberties with the text.  For one thing, there is no way anyone can say what Jesus would think of those kind of laws.  I never saw him say that thieves shouldn't be executed and that those without sin should cast the first stone.  You have to look at what was taking place in proper context with the woman caught in the act of adultery.  For one thing, it wasn't the nation that was wanting to put her to death, but religious leaders acting outside the law.  What the article is describing is nations that outlaw homosexuality and punish those who break the law.  It is completely different.  I would suggest those nations are more righteous than we are, at least in this area. 

Would God want people stoned to death?  Yes.  God wrote the law of Moses and said certain people were to be stoned to death for certain crimes. 

We are not going to stone anyone to death, but Gods word is Gods word.  It's a sin it's an abomination and any Bible believing Christian is not going to put their stamp of approval on it.  It's a simple as that.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 9/28/2016 at 8:17 PM, Butero said:

To say your quoting verses from the Bible and are pro gay just don't go together.  

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

On 9/28/2016 at 9:17 PM, Butero said:

I do agree with  anti-gay laws,sodomy laws etc... But as far as God wanting people stoned to death?Indeed He did,under the Law,His Law BUT He does not want people to live Under the Law,knowing man cannot possibly KEEP the Law(the whole Law),He desires man live Under His Grace & therefore gave us the WAY,the TRuth & the LIFE.............the sinner who is condemned to death by the judgement,conviction ,prosecution & execution of men has no chance to come t o the foot of the Cross....

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Guest Butero
On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 10:50 AM, kwikphilly said:

I do agree with  anti-gay laws,sodomy laws etc... But as far as God wanting people stoned to death?Indeed He did,under the Law,His Law BUT He does not want people to live Under the Law,knowing man cannot possibly KEEP the Law(the whole Law),He desires man live Under His Grace & therefore gave us the WAY,the TRuth & the LIFE.............the sinner who is condemned to death by the judgement,conviction ,prosecution & execution of men has no chance to come t o the foot of the Cross....

With love-in Christ,Kwik

From my understanding of the article, the stoning taking place was by vigilantes.  That is why I said I don't support people taking the law into their own hands.  I just support the sodomy laws.  Each nation has to determine an appropriate punishment for violations of their laws.