Work in Progress

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

wordsower & sherri, I can assure you both that if the Lord did not want her here she would not be here. There seems to be much more going on in this situation than one lady who people are fighting over to kill.

I've been watching this evolve for a long time now, and I do think there is much behind the scenes that is not being said. It is not good to speculate on these things without any proof at all though.

To let a person starve to death that is still responsive to pain is one of the most abusive things you could possibly do to anyone. I certainly would not do that to any animal, but the law will not let anyone put Terri down in a peacful loving way like we would do a pet.

No way should we starve her to death. If we can't let her die without pain and suffering then we should help her live. No one knows for sure if she really wants to die or not. She may well be enjoying life as no one could emagine. You don't need perfect health to be happy.

So, I say if you are not prepared to give her an overdose of morphene and send her to the Lord without two weeks of severe pain and suffering you should not let her go at all..... just wait until He takes her His way.

Sam

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1954

It is my understanding from articles I have read in regards to this case, that it is her husband that wants to have the feeding tube removed and allow (or should I say 'make') her to die. I can understand if she had to remain on life support to keep her alive that this question of removing that support would come into question. But not a feeding tube. To starve her to make her die? How horrible that would be. She still feels pain, hunger, and from what clips Ive seen on her, love........so, to starve her so she will die? How far is this society of ours going to go? Thats the same to me as if someone needed insulin and to deny them that insulin so they will die. Thats like saying this person can no longer be of any value to society or the rat race life we live in, so get rid of them..........How insensitive to a persons life. A life that belongs to God.

Just my two cents worth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

My Family have been praying for Terry Schiavo, since the last time her feeding tube was removed. We live in England and have a link to her web site, so we know what is happening to her. Some of our friends are also praying.

It is really wrong that this might happen again, and will pray for God to intervene, and that her parents will be able to have charge of her.

yomo

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  10/18/1957

WIP-

I could be wrong, but if God wanted her here wouldn't He have healed her by now?

Edited by VesselforJesus

I must agree with those who are opposed to having the tube removed. It is murder, plain and simple. She appears to be similar to a 3 month old and the parents are desperate to keep her alive because she does respond.

I feel the issue with the husband is money. And like another poster, his adultery. That is what it is for him to have another woman. Why not divorce her and go on with his own life. Then the parents care for her. I don't understand why it has to be murder.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  407
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Do you know how huge the outcry would be if her husband just walked in and blew her away with a shotgun? Yet, pulling her feeding tube and letting her starve to death is more humane? It's exactly the same thing: MURDER.

Terry's parents have offered that jerk the legal option of divorce and all of the money that he would have gotten had Terry died if he would just leave them alone to care for Terry, but he said no!

Maybe Terry knows something about the jerk that he is afraid she will tell if she ever comes out of it.

Remember, there was a news story just awhile back about a woman who came out of a 20 year coma.

This guy will settle for nothing less than Terry in the grave.

warm regards

-bud

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Florida Governor Jeb Bush & any remaining conservative judges in the Sunshine State should unapologetically unite in their determined efforts to save the life of Terry Schiavo whose husband has deserted her, re-married, and truly has NO rhyme or reason whatever to pull the life-saving tube from this girl! THIS IS NO TIME FOR ANY "DR. JACK KEVORKIAN" TO RULE THE DAY!

May the forces-that-be RISE UP and give continued LEADERSHIP against the forces of darkness in this national & international event.

GOD BLESS GOVERNOR JEB BUSH OF FLORIDA!

GOD BLESS THE JUDGE WHO ACTED TO PROLONG HER LIFE!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

I am sorry if i seem lost or not up to date on the News or whatever but i was wondering if someone can fill me in on who this woman is and what is happening to her?  Thanks

God Bless

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Angelkade, here is a website about her:

Terry Schiavo

And, in the interest of both sides of the story, here is a short, informative article by someone who sides with her husband:

Click Here

Hope those help to give you an idea of who she is and what it's about.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  177
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  02/13/1973

WOW!! Like Angelkade I am just getting up to speed on this. But I do have to say that it is God who has the finally say who lives and who dies; not man.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

HEY, MR. SCHIAVO, I HAVE A BUMPER-STICKER YOU MAY WANT -

JACK KEVORKIAN FOR SURGEON-GENERAL.

Where, pray tell, is Dr. Jack Kevorkian now that Terry Schiavo's ex-husband might truly appreciate him? Why all the KILL, KILL, KILL of innocent & defenceless folk? Down with Euthanasia! Down with Aborticide! Down with Infanticide!

GOD BLESS TERRY SCHIAVO & GOVERNOR JEB BUSH!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com