BlueMinou

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

Conditional salvation is getting off on making people tremble, it is a power buzz, a quest for leadership. Trying to draw disciples.

They never say that THEY have attained sinlessness, or a different, higher level of holiness because they know that will never wash, what they do is flog everybody else and so imply that they are more holy, more worthy.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

36 minutes ago, TehMill said:

Conditional salvation is getting off on making people tremble, it is a power buzz, a quest for leadership. Trying to draw disciples.

They never say that THEY have attained sinlessness, or a different, higher level of holiness because they know that will never wash, what they do is flog everybody else and so imply that they are more holy, more worthy.

:emot-heartbeat:

Amen~!

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Revelation 12:10

Think It's
Because They Too

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. Romans 1:17

Are Still Growing In The Faith?

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psalms 23:1-3

Bless The LORD And Praise His Holy Holy Holy Name~!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

1 hour ago, TehMill said:

If somebody is teaching a doctrine that is wrong they ARE a false prophet, they will be the last person to think so but they are. It is incumbent upon everyone who shares even on a limited level such as a forum to make certain they are preaching the truth as it in Jesus.

Christ has a 100% record when it comes to salvation, He was able to report to the Father "of the men Thou hast given Me I have not lost one, except the son of perdition...." this is in line with the parable of the lost sheep, one went astray and He went after that one and did not give up until He found him and brought him home on His shoulders.

God never quits on His people....they quit on Him often, but He never quits WHY ?

Because we are His people, we are His property, we belong to Him and if we stray we trudge the wilderness, we are in sorrow and darkness.

John is just as profound in his truths as Paul, his presentation of great and profound matters are simpler than Pauls but the truths are the same and abide.

Jesus never went after Judas nor did not give up until He found him and brought him home on His shoulders. Whilst Jesus was being murdered Judas committed suicide and lost his place and his Bishopric was given to another.

Acts 1: 23-26.   V. 23, And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias.
V. 24, And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,
V. 25, That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.
V. 26, And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

1 John 2:24, Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

V. 25, And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

It is definitely stated in 1 John 2:24, 25 that it is entirely left up to us to let eternal life abide in us and that it does as long as we continue in the Son and in the Father. The person that was from the beginning referred to in these verses is Christ who is our eternal life (John 1:1, 2 John 17:2, 3). It would be foolish to ask men to "Let that abide in" them if it was impossible to do otherwise.

"Now the just shall live by faith; but any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul" (Hebrews 10:38, 39). If any man could not draw back and go to perdition this is a waste of words like many hundreds of other passages that state a man dies when he sins.

If we hold fast "TO THE END" we are of God's house (Heb. 3:6) ; we become partakers of Christ eternally (Heb. 3:11) ; we enter eternal rest (Heb. 6:19; 4:1-11);we will not fall as did others (Heb. 4:11) ; we shall inherit the promises (Heb. 6:11, 12; 10:23, 35, 36) ; and be saved eternally (Heb. 10:28,39; 12:14, 15; 1 Pet. 1:5, 9, 13; 2 Pet. 1:3-10; 3:17, 18; Jude 20-24) ; BUT, if we do  not hold fast to the end we shall be lost. These passages are lies if there are no conditions to meet to be saved. Therefore "HOLD FAST."

Jude speaks of some who were "TWICE DEAD" (Jude 12). Men are born dead in sins, so to die a second time would have to be after the new birth. This proves men can die more than once and therefore they can be made alive more than once.

"I have somewhat against thee, because THOU HAST LEFT THY FIRST LOVE. Remember therefore FROM WHENCE THOU ART FALLEN, AND REPENT, and do thy works ; or else I will come unto thee quickly AND WILL REMOVE THEY CANDLESTICH OUT OF HIS PLACE EXCEPT THOU REPENT. (Rev. 2:4-5.

He that overcometh . . .  I will not blot out his name out of the book of life (Rev. 3:5; 22: 18-19; Ex. 32:32-33; Psa. 69:28). If one does not overcome we can expect then, that his name will be blotted out of the book of life.

These many Scriptures above plainly say that saved men when they sin will die and be lost. Are we going to believe these and many other Scriptural facts or believe the false theory of unconditional security so we can still live in sin? If these passages do not refer to the saved then they do not mean what they say, for sinners could not be called "Brethren," be "In the Lord," "In Christ," "Be just," and be the ones Christian letters were written to. Sinners could not "wax wanton against Christ," or "cats off their first faith." They could not again go after Satan unless they had first turned to God (Acts 26:18).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

15 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

These many Scriptures above plainly say that saved men when they sin will die and be lost

how much sin does it take to get "unsaved"--- what are the little sins we can commit and still be saved and what are the BIG sins that when committed result in loss of salvation?????   there must be a specific line a man crosses to go from saved to unsaved--- do you know where that line is?? do you worry that you may have crossed the line and dont know it?? if you have crossed the line can you come back and get resaved???  if you believe that OSAS is a fallacy you have to be able to intelligently answer these questions---

3 minutes ago, woundeddog said:

how much sin does it take to get "unsaved"--- what are the little sins we can commit and still be saved and what are the BIG sins that when committed result in loss of salvation?????   there must be a specific line a man crosses to go from saved to unsaved--- do you know where that line is?? do you worry that you may have crossed the line and dont know it?? if you have crossed the line can you come back and get resaved???  if you believe that OSAS is a fallacy you have to be able to intelligently answer these questions---

Took me hours to look up and check all the Scriptures I posted, and you have not even checked half in such a short time and you ask me to answer your questions?

Are all the Scriptures posted not enough to answer your questions? Don't ask me to answer your question, read the Scriptures and ask God.

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

Acts 1: 23-26.   V. 23, And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias.
V. 24, And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,
V. 25, That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.
V. 26, And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

Judas was never saved to start with-- he was called the Son f Perdition--- Jesus even said "one of you is the devil"-- so he didnt loose what he never had

43 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

"I have somewhat against thee, because THOU HAST LEFT THY FIRST LOVE. Remember therefore FROM WHENCE THOU ART FALLEN, AND REPENT, and do thy works ; or else I will come unto thee quickly AND WILL REMOVE THEY CANDLESTICH OUT OF HIS PLACE EXCEPT THOU REPENT. (Rev. 2:4-5

remove thy candle stick-- not your soul or salvation- most agree the candle stick means the witness of the church-- not their salvation-- you have misinterpreted the meaning of this verse

46 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

He that overcometh . . .  I will not blot out his name out of the book of life (Rev. 3:5; 22: 18-19; Ex. 32:32-33; Psa. 69:28). If one does not overcome we can expect then, that his name will be blotted out of the book of life.

John says that to over come means to believe that Jesus is the christ-- not any action or work we do when you over coome it means you have been saved--- to not overcome means a person is not saved in the first place

48 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

If we hold fast "TO THE END" we are of God's house (Heb. 3:6) ; we become partakers of Christ eternally (Heb. 3:11) ; we enter eternal rest (Heb. 6:19; 4:1-11);we will not fall as did others (Heb. 4:11) ; we shall inherit the promises (Heb. 6:11, 12; 10:23, 35, 36) ; and be saved eternally (Heb. 10:28,39; 12:14, 15; 1 Pet. 1:5, 9, 13; 2 Pet. 1:3-10; 3:17, 18; Jude 20-24) ; BUT, if we do  not hold fast to the end we shall be lost. These passages are lies if there are no conditions to meet to be saved. Therefore "HOLD FAST."

there have always been people that have professed Christ but have not really been saved--- The Holy Spirit is the one who seals us and Holds us Fast to the end--- basically he is saying that if you are saved you WILL hold fast till the end-- because the Holy Spirit will not let you go