• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1941

I don"t believe that He would say anything. It's God's prophecy being fulfilled. If anything, He would say "I told you so". Have a nice day

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I just want to point out one thing. I dont know who made the shirt, but there are lots who take advantage of current events to make a buck. It is not likely that it is his campaign that is producing the shirt.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

35 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I just want to point out one thing. I dont know who made the shirt, but there are lots who take advantage of current events to make a buck. It is not likely that it is his campaign that is producing the shirt.

That is true.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

What would Jesus say about this t-shirt?

jesus-and-trump.png

I don't have a clue.  Yes Jesus died for us, and is our mediator between us and God.  But I can't really say what He would think of this.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Davida said:

I doubt Jesus would care about a dumb  worldly T-Shirt .  He'd probably remind people the hour is late...

The guy  or whoever created it was trying to be witty but  it' kind of missed the mark.  Personally , I'd not have anything but Bible Scripture  or some Saving or loving, or victory  message that's related to the Lord Jesus.

He may care about the mentality behind the t-shirt :noidea:

3 hours ago, Behold said:

Obama.png

Can you spell the word blasphemy, that is what it looks like to me.  And people seem awestruck, by this man.

3 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Im a trump fan but I have a big issue with the kitschy stuff that is used to promote Christ, and this goes way beyond that. I see no reason to tie Jesus to trump that way. If someone has a shirt that says "this Christian is for trump", I dont have a problem with that. This just seems too worldly and commercial for our Holy Lord.

I can't say that I"m a fan, but he has my vote over miss Hillary.  To me as I have said a couple of times, she is just evil and so is Mr. Obama.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings

I tend to agree with Davida on the "What would Jesus say?".....We do have the heart & mind of Christ and by the Power of the Holy Spirit each on of us are of like mind & judgement ,it is not something WE would do or wear,it cannot possibly sit right with any one of us because our REDEEMER LIVES,He lives IN us & WITH us and FOR US......I think the T-Shirt is both irreverent & the message is not even good.......What would Jesus say?He just said it in 3 pages!

The Scriptures tell us that it is very wrong to peddle Scriptures for self gain or profit,in my opinion this is just as bad......I can appreciate what Jade had to contribute-"This Christian votes for Trump" ....... anyway,my 2 cents.......                                                          With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,191
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

That's exactly as I see it Kwik ... the temple with whips. Jesus is fiercely undivided in His Holiness and as this
place increases in wickedness so His anger proportionally... all satan ever wanted to do was to hold the name
god for himself but by their fruit we shall know them

Matt 7:16-20

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
KJV

So those who do not absorb the Word of God as their very source of living shall be deceived in many things ...
Love, Steven

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

7 hours ago, Davida said:

The t-shirt is nothing more then anything else than what this fallen world produces. Personally I think the Lord Jesus is more concerned with all the live fetuses that are being torn from their mother's wombs and concerned about all the people being blown up and butchered in the name of a false god, and little girls being held down and having parts of their genitals cut off while they are writhing and screaming in pain etc, etc...

That's a very good point!

Jesus cares for the person wearing the T-Shirt and  Jesus Christ cares for Donald Trump. On the positive side this would give born again Christian's an opportunity to correctly address the Bible Scripture & what the Gospel of Jesus is REALLY about and asking the wearer if he is Saved.

Also a very good point!

I tend to disagree with the whole premise of , " what would Jesus say?  what would Jesus do?"  speculative conversation on Any topic.  

I agree. While I appreciate the intent of the question, the actual question itself . . . not sure how to word this . . . but it has problems. For instance, what if I find myself in a situation Jesus never would have found Himself in? And what if I do not have a clue what He'd say? I mean, who would have predicted He would say the things He actually did say?

Someone suggested a better question would be, "What would Jesus have you do?" (or something like that).