• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

14 hours ago, hmbld said:

I've supported their right to seek justice in the court system versus some of the protesters are acting in a lawless state when they attack and threaten people legally doing their job.  In some instances they are being portrayed as victims of violence when that may not be the entire truth, some facts are being left out.  

I'll further state that I do support all treaties being followed, and I am aware they are not.  I am also aware of how debilitating it is for someone to view themself as a victim all their life.  We are all victims of injustice as some point.

Are not the Native Americans in much the same situation as the American colonists of the late 1760s- through mid-1770s, who were denied  their just rights in English-controlled courts, which finally caused the colonists to commit to acts of resistance as a last resort?

Now the shoe is on the other foot. It has been the American courts that have been the deniers of civil rights (both for Native Americans and others); and the citizens of the majority, as the English citizenry in the past, have been impotent to check the power of those elite who control the prevailing government, military, and security establishment. Now it is whole states that are being denied their rights guaranteed under the 10th Amendment to the Constitution, just as it was whole colonies in the past. 

What the Native Americans are doing in North Dakota is only a symptom of a much greater issue, which is destined to bring about another revolution against an unjust and domineering centralized power. Abuse of authority from a governing authority always leads eventually to a backlash. But in this case, the ultimate unjust and domineering authority is Satan's control over the governments of the earth, and the revolution to come in this and other countries will be age-ending.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/13/2016 at 8:44 AM, artsylady said:

I respect all people.... as God has told us to do. 

On 9/12/2016 at 8:43 PM, missmuffet said:

Satan is the prince of our world. Just look around you. You can stand up all you want for injustice but it may be a waste of time.

Jesus did not respect all people.   It is written that He is no respecter of persons.   When human beings (mankind) start obeying , or rather keep on obeying demons,  they also through up 'respect' as if it is a good thing, but it is not.

I think somewhere, perhaps in a paraphrase, Jesus tells us to not tackle social issues.    DOing what Jesus says to do instead is the only thing to DO that is obedient to God.  (and shows God's Way of Caring and Taking Care of people His Way).   His Way IS the Best Way, after all, and instead of man's ways.