• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, Ezra said:

Well since there are millions of Shiites (deemed to be apostates) as well as Kurds, Yazidis, Christians, and Jews, that gives them a broad spectrum of apostates to destroy.

The last thing we need is to paint ISIS as some kind of Robin Hood gang.  And the shame of it is that these avowed enemies of the West are actually being supported by Obama and his gang!

much of his gang is Islamic.

Guest shiloh357
7 minutes ago, other one said:

ISIS is not allowed to kill a muslim unless that muslim has been declared an apostate....    and they don't.

Yes, but they have their own private definition of "apostate."

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, but they have their own private definition of "apostate."

that's very true and if the answer to the question of being a muslim is yes, other questions follow.....   and if you have not memorized at least three or four verses of the Koran, you die.  you might get buy by saying no but I might like to....   then you repeat something they tell you and God will get you in the end.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Just so everyone knows,  9/11 wasn't an act of terrorism and there is no evidence that it was.  It was 19 wack jobs flying airplanes into buildings.  That's all it was.  No terrorism there...  :rolleyes:

Wow, desperation has arrived and it has a name.  Only complete desperation and surrender could compare a lone guy stabbing people in a mall with the multi-year planned event that took coordination between multiple terrorist networks and the power of a single unifying power to bring it all about.

This is what happens when people have no answer for the truth, and it is not pretty! 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

It looks like naive left-liberalism wants to avoid calling a spade a spade at any cost.  

I dont think they are naive. I think it is deliberate on their part to lie about it. I think it is part of their attempts to bring chaos to this nation.

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Wow, desperation has arrived and it has a name.  Only complete desperation and surrender could compare a lone guy stabbing people in a mall with the multi-year planned event that took coordination between multiple terrorist networks and the power of a single unifying power to bring it all about.

This is what happens when people have no answer for the truth, and it is not pretty! 

No, it is just demonstrates the absurdity you are appealing to by trying to assert that an act of terrorism isn't an act of terrorism.  I am demonstrating absurdity through absurdity.  

5 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

No, it's sarcasm. It's what happens when folks get tired of a know it all who claims to be "telling the truth", but conveniently ignores established facts that do not line up with their preconceived agenda.

It could also be you're just mad because you're not getting a hot fudge sundae with 800 gigs of hard drive space and 15 gigs of SDRAM.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

We all need a "Shiloh"....most of us(like me) do not have the patience to continue to entertain empty rhetoric

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It's the liberal media's last gasp to propping up the Obama/Hillary dynasty. All the bombings and admitting it as Islamic terrorism only paints a bleaker picture for their victory in Nov...keep the lies coming, it all becomes so obvious.

Yet every news report I have read has mentioned terrorism in connection with the stabbings.  It seems reality is no match for paranoid conspiracy theories. 

I thought you were applying for that job....   LoL