Sight

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

Most of where I come from is pure indifference. Scripture has become "blah" to me. I'm at serve right now, typing this, and rolling my eyes at the pastor.

There had better be a good ending. 84 months of drought makes a believer just not care.

I am not being the way I am for the sake of it. This took time, and the time it took for me to be snide and bitter SHOULD HAVE BEEN TIME FOR THE LORD TO DEVELOP AND PROMOTE ME TO A BETTER LIFE. Will I contradict scripture without pretext? No.

Shall I mock the message? Never. Must I expose wrongdoing in what is right? No.

Here's the thing...why has God blessed everyone else, and starve me to a point of barrenness 

Last time I checked, Satan was the evil one. Why then, does the LORD allow Satan to attack me while the same LORD lines the pockets of my contemporaries? Wh is he the father of Abaham, Issac, and Jacob, but doesn't give a hoot about Chris, Dean, Mike, and all the other 'children of God' he neglects?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 9/23/2016 at 10:04 PM, Sight said:

Different than my last post. My folks are getting older, and I've grown bitter and defeated over the years.

I've been banned from 3 different chat sites, and 5 different chatrooms. I've picked fights with other Christians, tested people on their convictions, and tried to force people to prove Jesus is competent.

I've put the spirit to the test, I've demanded proof of blessings and miracles, I have mocked and cursed the name of the LORD as a born-again Christian...and today, I am bitter, ruined, defeated, and vengeful.

All my friends are more successful than I am in every way. Married, money, children/not yet, on their way to buying homes...and I am on the precipice of being broke. Some of them are also born-again Christians.

I come to you a jaded, vengeful, blood-hungry monster ready to pick a fight with any Christian who tries to talk me down...but no, I now come to you as someone trying to hold that side back, and hope that Jesus can actually do something to restore everything I lost.

My parents are hurting. I yelled at my mom, and she Cried. My dad is struggling with his Parkinsons. I HELD GOD ACCOUNTABLE AND CURSED HIM 100+ times for what he did to my family. Right now, I am broken, and unsure if God will fix any of it.

How do I escape this fury? How do I flee from the hate? Please dont give me run of the mill answers. This time, I'm trying to breathe and escape this venomous fury. What does God want? Why does he keep me in hell?

Hi Sight,

You said you don't want run of the mill answers, what kind of answers are you looking for?

We are going to give you answers from the word of God.  Because only God can give you the answers you need.

You have repeatedly said your bitter, angry and feel God has left you while blessing others.  That Sight is a lie from the enemy.  God has not forsaken you, He gave you His promise He never would and He does not go back on His promises.

It seems to me your looking for the easy way out, guess what?  no such thing while here in this world.  That is why God told us to use our Armor, read about it in Ephesians 6:11-18. Notice that every part of the armor has a purpose.  It is to protect us from the attack of the devil.  God is not keeping you in hell, you are keeping yourself there. You can be set free but only if you want it.  

I hate to say this but with all this negative speech your speaking over yourself you really can't  expect  anything good to come from it.  What you speak, what you put our into the air is what your going to get back.  

Are you willing to accept the freedom that God is offering you, or are you going to continue to stay in this dark place, shake your fist at God and continue to curse Him.  Your choice.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

Can I even trust him anymore? I know him. I followed him. I was cheated. Others were blessed.

If I repent and submit, there is NO guarantee...NONE WHATSOEVER...that the LORD will bless me. He could, but he hasnt. I have seen him personally bless others, almost to an unfair degree to spite me. I KNOW WHAT I SEE. I live with the LORD.

See I can CHOOSE to be grateful to the LORD, even though he gave me nothing. I could indeed choose to. I have the ability to proactively choose to exercise love to the LORD...what do I get in return?

I mean, will I choose to? Yeah sure. Will it make a difference. No, it wont. Why? Because I did it hundreds of times already, and he NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER responded.

...but, I COULD exercise blind faith and hope he will answer me one day...as he keeps eating away at my finances, social networks, and general sense of happiness. God is VERY GOOD at doing that to me.

See, I do NOT keep myself in a prison. Why would I be that ignorant? I try to live a fruitful life, and God's answer to me is one of two things:

1) (silence)

2) you're fired / parking ticket / 12th job of the year / fake friends ignoring you / you're not qualified / you have been over drafted / $167.25 due by the 23rd / Jeremiah 29:11, etc... / Your father is sick with Parkinsons / "eyes averted" / ignored by peers / you have not been selected for this opportunity / "Go back to school" / Trust God will bless you / blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

...are you beginning to understand?

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sight

I cannot force your heart to have eyes of Understanding but I can keep persisting & trying....'your PERCEPTION is CARNAL as are your desires,what you believe to be Treasures...

.as he keeps eating away at my finances, social networks, and general sense of happiness.

Happiness is actually petty in comparison to JOY........finances FOR what? Do you have a roof over your head,food a bed,warmth,clothes?Social networks? What does that even mean? Are you not here right now talking with us? Who lead you here? Are you typing with your fingers or a pen in your mouth because you are a quadrapeligic? Look of Nick Vijicic............                                           With love-in Christ,Kwik

How can He Bless you with more w4hen you do not even see the Blessings of His Provision? Why should He?

Noted. As I am replying, I am here at a business leaders conference where I am trying to repair my relationships, that have deteriorated due to me not being able to match the efforts of my peers.

That said, I DO see your light. You are 100% correct. There are infinite things to be thankful for.

I can choose to either continue complaining, or give thanks. I've been here before. Either way, God is STILL inactive if I do good or bad.

The problem isn't my attitude. I can choose to be, and remain positive 

The problem is, whethe I do the right or wrong thing, God ignores me, and helps others. I get smacked in the face by my heavenly father for no reason. Am I supposed to be thankful for God neglecting me, independent of my attitude, which was mostly positive the first 4 years?

Because if that's the case them fine. Victor Frankl was imprisoned in a Nazi concentration camp and chose to be positive, even though they gassed and executed all his relatives and parents. It's an option, albeit an unfair option.

But, may I say. God is good. For most of you. I'm just one of the ones who is ignored by him, apparently. I'm not picking a fight...I'm sharing my pain so you understand not everyone knows the loving God you've chosen to believe he is.

Edited by Sight

Blessings Sight

AS I have said before,I do appreciate your openness & honestly.....not everyone will admit their feelings ,especially when they are angry with God or feel He is not treating them fairly.....but you do & that is what keeps me trying & HOPING.....if you did not sincerely want to repent & be different then I do believe you would not still be here

No,not everyone KNOWS my Loving Father as I do & that is the problem,the Relationship is hindered by the flesh,the flesh has not severed the Reconciliation because that was made possible by the BLOOD of Jesus,,,,,,,Praise Jesus! BUT the Relationship is going nowhere because of the hardness of heart,the heart cannot Receive the LOVE of God    

Why do you think you are entitled to anything at all?May I ask you this?                      Much love,Kwik

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

9 hours ago, Sight said:

I can choose to either continue complaining, or give thanks. I've been here before....
Either way, God is STILL inactive if I do good or bad.....

The problem isn't my attitude....
I can choose to be, and remain positive....

The problem is, whether I do the right or wrong thing....
God ignores me, and helps others....

I get smacked in the face by my heavenly father for no reason....
Am I supposed to be thankful for God neglecting me....

:sherlock:

Amazing

The Lord said to Job: "Will the one who contends with the Almighty correct him? Let him who accuses God answer him!”

Then Job answered the Lord: “I am unworthy—how can I reply to you? I put my hand over my mouth. I spoke once, but I have no answer—twice, but I will say no more.”

Then the Lord spoke to Job out of the storm: “Brace yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me.

“Would you discredit my justice? Would you condemn me to justify yourself?

Do you have an arm like God’s, and can your voice thunder like his?

Then adorn yourself with glory and splendor, and clothe yourself in honor and majesty.

Unleash the fury of your wrath, look at all who are proud and bring them low,

look at all who are proud and humble them, crush the wicked where they stand.

Bury them all in the dust together; shroud their faces in the grave.

Then I myself will admit to you that your own right hand can save you. Job 40:1-14 (New International Version)

Whether Sad Sacks

"I am the man who has experienced suffering under the rod of God's fury.
God has driven me away and made me walk in darkness instead of light.
He beat me again and again all day long.
He has made my flesh and my skin waste away. He has broken my bones.
He has attacked me and surrounded me with bitterness and hardship.
He has made me live in darkness, like those who died a long time ago.
He has blocked me so that I can't get out. He has put heavy chains on me.
Even when I cry and call for help, he shuts out my prayer.
He has blocked my way with cut stones and made my paths crooked.
He is like a bear waiting to ambush me, like a lion in hiding.
He has forced me off the road I was taking, torn me to pieces, and left me with nothing.
He has drawn his bow and made me the target for his arrows.
He has shot the arrows from his quiver into my heart.
I have become a laughingstock to all my people. All day long they make fun of me with their songs.
He has filled me with bitterness. He has made me drink wormwood.
He has ground my teeth with gravel. He has trampled me into the dust.
"My soul has been kept from enjoying peace. I have forgotten what happiness is.
I said, 'I've lost my strength to live and my hope in the LORD.'
Remember my suffering and my aimless wandering, the wormwood and poison.
My soul continues to remember these things and is so discouraged.
Lamentations 3:1-20 (GOD'S WORD® Translation

Or No, Our LORD Is Always Good

"The reason I can still find hope is that I keep this one thing in mind:
the LORD's mercy. We were not completely wiped out. His compassion is never limited.
It is new every morning. His faithfulness is great.
Lamentations 3:21-23 (GOD'S WORD® Translation

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal. Psalms 119:160 (New International Version)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

Blessings Brother Joe,,,,

That is a beautiful reply.......I'm so grateful for Gods Word,His Love,His Mercy ,His Forgiveness .....and His GRACE                 With love-in Chrst,Kwik

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 10/1/2016 at 8:21 AM, Sight said:

Thank you for your adevice and concern. Between the last post and now, I've grown spiritually.

However, this is still not good enough. It will never be good enough, and I just spoke in tongues only a few weeks ago (after eight years of wondering whether I was baptized by the HS or not), and even when I pray in tongues, nothing changes.

I'm reading scripture. Praying. Playing worship music. Nothing works. I'm 27, about to turn 28. I was saved at 20. Right now, I have begun not to care anymore. Yes, I know Jesus, and I was baptized in the Holy spirit, and can speak in tongues.

Everyone around me, Christian or not, is winning. Money, relationships, experiences. God gave to these others abundantly, and gave me the short end of the stick. Every single time.

Let me make it perfectly clear: I believe in the LORD, but I am very sure I don't like him. Yes I'm saved. Yes, I am baptized in the Holy spirit. I don't care. My life has not really progressed or beared positive fruit, and I don't think of the LORD as qualified to fix it all. I don't like God. He disrespected me countless times, and expects a relationship from me, while he keeps me from enjoying life, keeps blessing others, and keeps angering me to no avail

I read Scripture. I speak in tongues. I don't see anything manifesting. I'm not trying to insult anyone. I love and appreciate you and your faith.

But, if God keeps me stuck, in pain and gasping for air, and doesnt start blessing me supernaturally...it's only a matter of time until I explore freemasonry and negotiate with the occult for a fair compensation of my time trying to seek the LORD. I am not joking.

I am not loyal to those who do not provide for me. That includes God

I believe you are baptized in the Holy Spirit the second you give your life to Jesus.  

You cannot be in both camps.  Your saying you  explore freemasonry and the occult.  You cannot compare that to the what the Lord has to offer. By dabbling in the occult and still wanting God to meet your need, your standing with one foot in the world and the other in the Kingdom.  It's never going to work.  You have to be totally sold out to Christ or not at all. The conflict of both of these will tear you apart.

God is a jealous God and He is not going to share you with the world, especially something as dark and evil as the occult.  And God is not neglecting you, you are pushing Him away.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

It's sad when Satan tries to trick you into believing God is ignoring you. I went through that for years and for the first few years I still believed. I went through my sister being born with severe disability and that very disability taking her at a young age, later on molested and abused multiple times as I grew up as a young child, bullied, friends all left me, mom pulled out credit cards in my name my first year of college, and finally when I decided to try my hardest to come back to God, after getting so very angry and distraught that I pretty much sunk into depression and wanted to become atheist, I was sent to a mental hospital. I was upset. I felt betrayed by God! What was the point of Him bringing me back to Him if He was just going to curse me to live with an incurable illness for the rest of my life, where I would have to hide it for the most part for fear of being looked down on or mocked. I was told I would never go to college again or be able to function like a normal human being(because apparently my illness was that bad at the time) I wept, cried, and eventually gotten to the point where I blamed myself. I did this for 6 long YEARS. I didn't feel I belonged to God. He gave everyone I knew everything despite the fact that they treated His blessings lightly and I felt I was getting the short end of the stick of life. The old question of: Why God why? came to my lips everyday and I just felt like God must hate or not care about me. 

I was so wrong....

See, during those 6 years, I found out that I had demonic strongholds--negative attitudes and personality traits that were planted in me by demons/the world/sin. The more I thought about my past and my current circumstances and how horrible they were the worse I became. I couldn't see hope, but one day I went on a fast and prayed to God for several days and it just seemed to happen suddenly that I had hope--real hope. The Holy Spirit allowed me to have assurance that God did love me. How did I know? He let me live. It sounds sad, but the very fact that I was alive was the first start of me beginning to show thankfulness to God for the things he HAD done. Things have gotten better for me but not because my past changed or because the universe just suddenly treated me better, but because the Holy Spirit has been renewing my mind like crazy!

I'm not going to tell you that things will get instantly better. I'm not going to tell you that God will heal your dad. I will tell you the truth: God does as He pleases. He is not ignoring you. He does hear everything, and perhaps that makes you cringe and think: 'Well, if He DOES hear everything why is He just sitting up in heaven all smug like? How cruel.' God can seem cruel, until you have to admit He's the one who defines cruelty, so what is really cruel?

What does God want when you go through a test like this? He wants you to admit He's sovereign, He can do as He pleases, and that you will sincerely trust in His will no matter what He decides. So what if things seem to get worse? With God we are committing to a 'marriage' a divine covenant and we're in it for better or worse. Ask God to give you patience and joy as you go through these tests. Ask Him to free you of any sin in your life(sin will block your prayers like crazy). Ask Him to help you endure and enjoy your life as you do so. It's a tough pill to swallow, but some of us have heavier crosses to bear than others. This is life. You'll have to learn to deny and kill your flesh, even if you feel like you 100% in the right for complaining and whining about the hand you were dealt.

As far as miracles go, yes God can do those. Sure, He can produce a miracle right now, but as someone who has performed miracles early in her life, I'll tell you that seeing won't do jack for you if your heart is set in a certain direction. With that said I will pray for you and your dad. Read what the bible says on our authority as believers over demons and start using your authority over the devil. He must know that you don't know how to use it and is yucking it up running a parade all through your life. Put those demons in their place and keep on pressing.