IGNORED

If a war does break out, what would happen to the election?

nebula

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

Ok so what would be a accurate number to check who is in ahead in the poll.

There are a half a dozen or so states that will decide the election, those are the only ones that are still up for grabs.   It makes no sense to pay attention to Illinois or Texas since those are not up for grabs, Illinois will go to Hillary and Texas will go to Trump.  

The battleground states this time around are Florida, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Nevada.  Some would say that New Hampshire is, but Hillary has pulled away in that one.

Find the polls for these states and see what the split is.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

12 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

With the exception of the just totally off the wall sites (i.e. inforwars), most news sources have some truth/facts to their stories, it is all how they are spun.  So if you get the left spin and the right spin on the same facts you can use that to determine what the actual story is.   Or you can just ignore the spin from both and just filter out the facts that they share.  There is no perfect way, but it is possible to get a good handle on what is really going on if you are willing to put in the time and effort.

I don't believe it works that way.  As we read through their false information, we have to consider what is true and what is not, increasing the bias opinions by adding our own.  This brings me back to what I said earlier, that we will not know the truth about any of this, so why worry what he or she said, but become concerned with how He leads.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

6 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I am sorry, but this is just the stuff of fiction.  Sounds like a good Tom Clancy novel, but that is it.  Russia is saber rattling to try and sway the election because Trump as stated publicly that he will not stop Russia from taking places like the Ukraine and more. Trump has also stated that he would not necessarily come to the aide of a NATO nation if attacked...hmm I wonder who would attack a NATO nation?  Oh wait, that would be Russia.

There is no winner in a war between the US and Russia, both sides know that even if the far right in our country does not.  Civilians being able to hide in shelters during the war does not help when they emerge to no food, no heat, no buildings, no factories, no nothing.  Russia has to import over 40% of their food just to survive, who are they going to get that food from after they destroy the west?  But I guess if enough of them die during the war they wont need to, well except their own food sources will be useless for a generations. 

This is just fear mongering at it best, vote for Trump or Russia will kill us all...really?  

Russia is working to re-establish its former military bases in Vietnam and Cuba

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/world/europe/russia-seeks-to-reopen-military-bases-in-vietnam-and-cuba.html?_r=0

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

On 10/14/2016 at 5:26 AM, nebula said:

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts or insights on this.

To speak of "if war would break out" gives the impression of another world war.  War is already ongoing in Syria, so this is not something like WWI or WWII.

What should concern people more is that America is now becoming equivalent to an Evil Empire by helping thousands of ISIS Jihadists to wage a proxy war with Russia and Assad (and his allies).  One recent report says that over 9,000 Jihadists are being transferred from Iraq to Syria with the help of the USA and Saudi Arabia.  These are all sworn enemies of the West and of America (the Great Satan).

At this point, the USA should focus on destroying ISIS, not helping them.  So this is a phony war to create more refugees and more destabilization in Syria and the Middle East.

3 minutes ago, Ezra said:

To speak of "if war would break out" gives the impression of another world war.  War is already ongoing in Syria, so this is not something like WWI or WWII.

What should concern people more is that America is now becoming equivalent to an Evil Empire by helping thousands of ISIS Jihadists to wage a proxy war with Russia and Assad (and his allies).  One recent report says that over 9,000 Jihadists are being transferred from Iraq to Syria with the help of the USA and Saudi Arabia.  These are all sworn enemies of the West and of America (the Great Satan).

At this point, the USA should focus on destroying ISIS, not helping them.  So this is a phony war to create more refugees and more destabilization in Syria and the Middle East.

I see this as just one step the world has to take in order for prophecy to become fulfilled.  I don't see it as a phony war.  In order for Israel to be surrounded by their enemies, and God knows who they all are, power struggles such as this have to take place.  Once all the players are in place, then fulfillment will shortly follow.

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

I don't believe it works that way.  As we read through their false information, we have to consider what is true and what is not, increasing the bias opinions by adding our own.  This brings me back to what I said earlier, that we will not know the truth about any of this, so why worry what he or she said, but become concerned with how He leads.

If I felt it didn't work that way I would never even read a single news story, never turn on the radio station to the talk radio or anything.   If I didn't believe those we could sift through the spin and find the truth, I would not even bother to be on a board like this.

29 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Russia is working to re-establish its former military bases in Vietnam and Cuba

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/world/europe/russia-seeks-to-reopen-military-bases-in-vietnam-and-cuba.html?_r=0

Yep, Putin is wanting to rebuild the USSR, and the US is doing nothing to stop him, we are wasting our time in Syria for whatever reason.  Syria is too important to Russia and not important enough to us that we should even be bothered by it. 

Neither persons who will get to sit in the White House will do anything to stop Putin, though it is clear that he fears Hillary more than Trump.  Which should give you cause for concern.

That is your prerogative.   I am curious though, you say you believe those who sifts through the spin to find the truth ... how do you know what they say is truth or not?  I see too many people taking sides on issues only because someone else said this or that without ever digging into the matter themselves and allowing God to show them the truth.  This is why there are so many puppets in the world.  Remove the spin and focus on the facts is the only way I know how to find truth.

16 minutes ago, OneLight said:

That is your prerogative.   I am curious though, you say you believe those who sifts through the spin to find the truth ... how do you know what they say is truth or not?  I see too many people taking sides on issues only because someone else said this or that without ever digging into the matter themselves and allowing God to show them the truth.  This is why there are so many puppets in the world.  Remove the spin and focus on the facts is the only way I know how to find truth.

That is what I just said to do ,and you said you didn't think it was possible to do.  I am very confused

3 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

That is what I just said to do ,and you said you didn't think it was possible to do.  I am very confused

I see the approach as being the difference.  You seem to what to pick up where other leave off and I suggest we ignore what someone else wrote and just focus on the facts.  In other words, recorded statement and actions of a person is enough for us to work with.  We don't need other peoples documentaries of what they believe someone said.