IGNORED

Could you go 21 days without complaining?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,663
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,761
  • Content Per Day:  2.40
  • Days Won:  28

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/tapestry/happy-happy-joy-joy-1.3804787/quiz-could-you-go-21-days-without-complaining-1.3804797

Pls click on "listen" on the top on the left side and listen to the challenge of being able not to complain. ( 16 minutes )

Guys ,who's up with me to start to learn not to complain and to take this 21 day challenge together and see who can reach those 21 days first?

It's a very good way to have a close look how often we actually complain...comes natural :(

We could set a date when we all could get a bracelet and have a countdown to when we start?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.92
  • Days Won:  226

Very easily I am not a complainer usually.I will pray about something that is bothering me but not complain.

images.jpg

Bobeeep ,did you listen to the video? 

We can't complain at all for 21 days.....that's means we can't complain at all for that long, I hope we get some people for our challenge,it makes you think before we talk :)

It is a challenge,we can't complain about anything..

Are you in?

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,090
  • Content Per Day:  4.66
  • Days Won:  327

Okay Sis,I'm in!!!" OH but I don't wanna wear a rubber band ,,,,whine whine whine..lol,just kidding!

Guest BacKaran

This is something I'm working on with the Holy Spirit. It's a long process as I catch myself grumbling like the Israelites in the wilderness wandering. I wake up each day with praises and go to bed with praises but during the day, I really have to pay attention to my wandering mind, grumbling comes so easy to my flesh. Jesus has done it all and I have no valid reason to grumble/complain. I ask for forgiveness when I complain as I am quick to pray for those brothers and sisters who are being tortured and persecuted daily around the world and  I pray to be as strong when my time comes for hard trials and persecution. The Holy Spirit will lead me at the time I need true patience, endurance and forgiveness. It's very humbling to know God is patient with our grumblings and the fight of the old man flesh with the new creation by Jesus will continue until we are called home or Christ returns. Thanks for the topic and challenge!?

19 hours ago, angels4u said:

Bobeeep ,did you listen to the video? 

We can't complain at all for 21 days.....that's means we can't complain at all for that long, I hope we get some people for our challenge,it makes you think before we talk :)

It is a challenge,we can't complain about anything..

Are you in?

So this is a challenge for Worthy or a personal challenge? Trying to make some improvements on Worthy?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,768
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  270

Nope.

3 hours ago, other one said:

Nope.

Why?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,768
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  270

23 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Why?

why should I?

8 hours ago, BacKaran said:

This is something I'm working on with the Holy Spirit. It's a long process as I catch myself grumbling like the Israelites in the wilderness wandering. I wake up each day with praises and go to bed with praises but during the day, I really have to pay attention to my wandering mind, grumbling comes so easy to my flesh. Jesus has done it all and I have no valid reason to grumble/complain. I ask for forgiveness when I complain as I am quick to pray for those brothers and sisters who are being tortured and persecuted daily around the world and  I pray to be as strong when my time comes for hard trials and persecution. The Holy Spirit will lead me at the time I need true patience, endurance and forgiveness. It's very humbling to know God is patient with our grumblings and the fight of the old man flesh with the new creation by Jesus will continue until we are called home or Christ returns. Thanks for the topic and challenge!?

Hi Bac :)

I'm so glad you're joining us, we do have to set a day when we start, it's so easy to complain, I opened my eyes this morning while it was still dark and didn't want to get up, it was too early ..I caught myself in time before I complained about the weather.. :)