IreneM

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  429
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Did it really take the report on Dateline, to convince you about Benny Hinn? :emot-wave:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Here is a long, long.....looooooonnnngggg article. But print it out and read it when you have the time. It is well worth the time spent.

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/1684

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  05/05/1969

check this site letusreason.org it has alot of information.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

In my experience reputible ministries try to work with established existing charitible organizations to help people.

Any minister that states he "needs 2 million dollars" is suspect in my book.

This is why I rarely donate cash but rather volunteer my time to places like the salvation army. I know if I volunteer time, my resources (money) won't be squandered for illegitimate causes.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

Thank you, Other One. :whistling:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

we are wrong for exposing a charlitan ???

I think not

In Christ

IreneM

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I didn't see it either but have had a bad feeling about Hinn for a long time. Your right, the man lives like a king and on the money of his followers. I'm almost sorry for him and wouldn't trade places with him for all his wealth.

• Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  407
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Oh man, Benny Hinn again?

I hope this thread doesn't turn out like the last one on him.

Everyone (including me) went a little cwaaazy.

warm regards

-bud

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

ok keep on listening to him keep on believeing this is a man of God

IreneM

Guest Thomas I believe
you know, with everyone cursing Mr. Hinn,  I doubt very seriously if he will ever be effective around any one on this board ever again.

why?????

UNBELIEf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even Christ could not do much in his own home...... due to unbelief........

besides that, why start another HATE HINN  thread?  we have so many here on this board now.....

do you know what it takes for a person to be healed?????? well?  do you????

it not only takes the faith of the one God is using, but also the faith of the person receiving the healing........

example:  a young lady is crippled, wanting a total healing saying she is waiting for God to heal her.  then one day a man that is called by God goes to her and tells her to rise.  The Spirit of the Lord was pushing this man.  He reaches out with his hand as to assist her to stand, and she waves him off telling him to leave her alone.  He looked at her and tried to explain to her that God sent him. She turned her back on him and said again "leave me alone".

the mans faith was strong, to step out and to approach this young lady in front of witnesses,  the girl rejected Gods use of this man..... hence forth, she is still crippled.  are you going to point fingers at this man and call him a false profit?

what would have happened had the young lady done as the man has told her?

what would have happened had the man had not done as he was lead to do?

get off of Mr. Hinn.  I do not know the man, nor have I ever worshipped in any of the services he has lead, nor have I ever heard this man preach.  but with everything that is being said about him, the gossip about him that is not helping Gods work that is being done thru him.  by gossiping about Mr. Hinn, you are spreading gossip about him. and chances are most of it is not true, and if any of what is being said about him is false then every thing that is said about him is a lie.

the best thing a person can do is to pray for the man and every other church leader each and every day.....

last night, I watch a two year old praying for people watched her praying for people, no canned prayer, but the Spirit of the Lord working thru her, touching people and praying for them and they were being touched by the Spirit of the Lord.

this two year old probably has more faith then any ten  of us on this message board.  She knows that the Lord works, she knows that the Lord heals.... she was praying for other children in her sunday school class, she was praying for other sunday school leaders, and also for the parents and families of some teens that are not even related to her, to watch this child work some would say that it is wrong to allow a child of 2 years old to pray like that for others, but they do not know what they are talking about.  prior to her praying, she asked to be anointed and prayed over ( no joke, not kidding, and she didn't want just her head anointed, she wanted to be anointed thru-out her entire body.....

if only we, us grown ups, us adults, would stop bickering over things and start praying for each other as this child does,  her mother  reports that this two year old gets on to her older sister about canned prayers, says that she needs to pray for other people, not just herself.

I pray for this child, spent most of the night last night praying for this child that God keep her growing stronger. that He not let us old folks plant seeds of disbelief in her mind or heart, but to lift her up in the Work of God.....

this girl prays for people every day, specific prayers.... one person she prayed for was that this person receive more patience, and another for a healing, and for another to be a "good girl"........

I only hope that one day we can stop the gossip about each other.....

giving a warning is one thing, but when a person continues on about all sorts of things about the person it becomes gossip and no longer a warning.....

Gossip curses people, Gossip is not edifying, nor exhaulting.... Gossip is not for comfort or correction....  GOSSIP IS GOSSIP AND IS NOT OF GOD.....

mike

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen !!!