• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 07/12/2016 at 0:51 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

Rev 1-3 comes before Rev 4:1. I'm referring to seals trumpets bowls in Rev 6-16. It's all past fulfillment.

Hi Heb

It can't be all fulfilled, because it starts here;

Revelation 16:2   And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

After the Mark of the beast is issued, then the trumpets/vials start.  That has not happened yet, so it is future.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,469
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

I agree with a lot of what you have said. Well presented. Now you may like to look at Isaiah 65: 25 -

`The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, the lion shall eat straw like the ox, & the dust shall be the serpent`s food. They shall not hurt nor destroy IN ALL MY HOLY MOUNTAIN. ` (Isa. 65: 25)

Thus I believe that it is only in God`s holy mountain in Israel that the `Edenic` like conditions prevail.

What say you concerning this?

Marilyn.

Hi again Marilyn,

It's my personal belief and opinion this healing will be global during the millennium.  I also think this global environmental restoration will include humankind, as humans caused it we will be required to help clean it up. All lead by Christ Jesus from the Throne of David in Jerusalem. That's just my view based on my interpretation of the Bible for the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

(Isa. 65: 25) You brought up a good point and I'm aware of this scripture, and you maybe right? Now I'm going to have to study and search the scriptures to see if I can find if "IN ALL MY HOLY MOUNTAIN" pertains to only the 'beasts', or if there's more of an application elsewhere? It was my assumption these 'Edenic' conditions were global during the millennium, as I don't recall anywhere isolating it to only Israel. Then again, the garden of Eden was localized and not global. 

Now I need to go back and review to see if what I 'think' lines up with what the scripture actually says.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 06/12/2016 at 1:37 PM, Heb 13:8 said:
Take your time with this. I know it's a lot..

Rev 1:1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

70th Week - If God put an end to sin at the end of the future 70th week, that would mean the New Earth would start right away. We would have to remove the 1000 years from scripture.

Hi Heb

The "end of sin" is mercy, forgiveness.  This came at Christ's death and resurrection for those who believe in him, not the whole world, and not at the end of the 70th week.  So it doesn't mean that sin stops all of a sudden, but the invitation to end sin in the individual who accepts Christ...it started then.

The 70th week was the punishment on Jerusalem, the destruction of the temple, but the "end of sin" came in at week 62 (in the middle of that week), when Christ rose from the dead.   

Daniel 9:26   And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Daniel 9:27   And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

This is when Christ brought in "everlasting righteousness" to those who believe, an invitation to take part in in his righteousness which lasts forever.  From there on it doesn't cease, and the door opened for every generation to come. No more sacrifices required, only sacrifices of the heart.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

4 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Heb

The "end of sin" is mercy, forgiveness.  This came at Christ's death and resurrection for those who believe in him, not the whole world, and not at the end of the 70th week.  So it doesn't mean that sin stops all of a sudden, but the invitation to end sin in the individual who accepts Christ...it started then.

The 70th week was the punishment on Jerusalem, the destruction of the temple, but the "end of sin" came in at week 62 (in the middle of that week), when Christ rose from the dead.   

Daniel 9:26   And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Daniel 9:27   And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

This is when Christ brought in "everlasting righteousness" to those who believe, an invitation to take part in in his righteousness which lasts forever.  From there on it doesn't cease, and the door opened for every generation to come. No more sacrifices required, only sacrifices of the heart.

Hello Sister,

Got something for you to think about .. It only just came to me tonight actually .. I want to make a point by turning the 70 weeks prophecy around in such a way as to show that the 70 weeks actually ended before the destruction of Jerusalem (as you already know I believe and I have stated) .. because if I am wrong, then this "turning the prophecy around" wouldn't work .. but if I am right, it should work perfectly ..

And this is it .. Imagine that Israel SUCCEEDED in fulfilling these 6 requirements  below :

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to (1) finish the transgression, and to (2) make an end of sins, and to (3) make reconciliation for iniquity, and to (4) bring in everlasting righteousness, and to (5) seal up the vision and prophecy, and to (6) anoint the most Holy.

Imagine Israel succeeded in those 6 requirements and the wars DIDN'T happen and Jerusalem was NOT destroyed .. because they SUCCEEDED in fulfilling them .. that being the case, then IF .. IF .. IF the wars were truly WITHIN the 70 weeks themselves and the 70 weeks actually ENDED with the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 ad, like you have said .. THEN it'd make NO difference if Israel succeeded or not because they still would need Jerusalem be destroyed as the signal to the end of the 70 weeks !!! See? 

Israel STILL would need be PUNISHED even for SUCCEEDING IF .. IF the destruction of Jerusalem truly signified the END of the 70 weeks !!! meaning .. the 70 weeks prophecy would have been an exercise in futility .. a contradiction .. because IF the destruction of Jerusalem signified the end of the 70 weeks, it would have made no difference whether Israel failed or succeeded .. they would have been punished EITHER WAY  .. IF .. IF .. IF the wars were part of the 70 weeks that is .. see??

And if Israel actually succeeded in fulfilling those requirements and there was no destruction in 70 ad, then WHAT would signify the end of the 70 weeks in it's place? See? Another problem arises .. a problem which should NOT arise whether "I turned it around" or NOT !!! See?

It just doesn't work dear Sister, the wars/destruction are the RESULTS of the failure to fulfil the 70 weeks, not a part of the 70 weeks themselves, but the RESULT/EFFECTS of that FAILURE to accomplish those 6 requirements .. it can be no other way, otherwise it is just a contradiction when looked at in the way I put forth .. and the correct reading shouldn't contradict EITHER way if you really think about it, whether i turned it around or not, there just shouldn't be that contradiction there IF 70 ad were indeed the end of the 70 weeks. 

Another thing if you don't mind bearing with me .. please notice this which also just occurred to me tonight :

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

There are actually TWO ends in the above passage Sister !!!

TWO ends ..

Because the war itself didn't end in 70ad in Jerusalem .. it ENDED in MASADA .. it wasn't until MASADA that the Romans ENDED their war against the Jewish revolt !!! NOT Jerusalem, but MASADA was the end of the war against the Jewish revolt .. 

What that means is this .. the END of JERUSALEM is what will be with a flood .. NOT the end of the 70 weeks, but the end of Jerusalem .. Jerusalem will END as the RESULT of the FAILURE to meet the 70 weeks requirements, and .. UNTO the end of the WAR (itself) .. unto the end of the war (the Jewish revolt against Rome WAS the WAR) desolations are (still) determined !!!! (because the revolt wasn't FULLY crushed yet UNTIL MASADA a few years AFTER 70 ad !!!!!!) .. It wasn't UNTIL Masada that ROME's army put an END to the WAR !!! 

So you see dear Sister, we missed what was staring us in the face all along .. TWO ends take place in that verse !!

Praise the Lord. 

Edited by Serving

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

13 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Heb,

Remember when I said that I agreed with you concerning the temple - naos not hieron.

So...What makes you think that the Lord has judged these Federations that you think are symbolised by the horsemen?

Marilyn.

Because history proves it. It's those websites on page 3 that you didn't read. It's all connected, the 70th week, third temple that doesn't exist, seals trumpets bowls.. and supposedly, the third temple is connected to the future 70th week and daily sacrifices in Dan 9:27. but the 70 weeks are all done. God judges nations differently than he did 2000 years ago.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

19 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Because history proves it. It's those websites on page 3 that you didn't read. It's all connected, the 70th week, third temple that doesn't exist, seals trumpets bowls.. and supposedly, the third temple is connected to the future 70th week and daily sacrifices in Dan 9:27. but the 70 weeks are all done. God judges nations differently than he did 2000 years ago.

Hi Heb,

I have looked at that website & I do not believe what he is teaching. I see that you are not really wanting to discuss God`s word but rather that man`s point of view. Thus I will leave you in this discussion.

Again I say we will know in a few years time. And may the Holy Spirit continue to lead us into all truth.

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

5 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Heb

I only read the first link, and it's spot on, .... exactly how I view the seventy weeks.  That was explained so well.

It's ashame that most will be deceived and not receive the truth, even the jews who think they need to build a temple. Their gonna build it anyway.

Hi Heb

It can't be all fulfilled, because it starts here;

Revelation 16:2   And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

After the Mark of the beast is issued, then the trumpets/vials start.  That has not happened yet, so it is future.

The mark of the beast is symbolism of the Pope, past fulfillment..

"It’s still referring to the Roman Earth, which the Roman Catholic Church now controlled.

And the country of France was called the First Born Son of the Papacy, as the king and Catholics revered Him as their leader.

The Pope commanded the King of France to have his Catholic army and subjects persecute and kill the Protestants in the country.

Having the mark of the beast meant that you revered the Pope (forehead) and that you obeyed the Pope (right hand)"

http://revelationtimelinedecoded.com/the-first-bowl-of-revelation-16/

Hi Heb

Thank you. Wow! Makes sense. Rom 10:9. :)

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Again I say we will know in a few years time. And may the Holy Spirit continue to lead us into all truth.

Marilyn.

Amen!

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

8 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Something to consider:

• But the stone that struck the statue became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.  Daniel 2:35b

Mountains are sometimes used to depict kingdoms.

Hi Last Daze,

Before I leave this topic I would like to finish our discussion, which I am grateful for, as you & Dennis actually are discussing God`s word & not man`s theories.

Now you made a good comment on the `mountain` could be depicting a kingdom. I agree that that stone is the Lord`s kingdom through Israel, as promised. It will be His rule across the world. The other nations will come up to Jerusalem & learn the ways of the Lord. (Micah 4: 1 - 5) If any nation does not go up to Jerusalem for the Feast of Tabernacles then no rain will come upon their land. This will result in famine, disease, etc & thus is not like Eden. (Zech. 14: 17 & 18)

regards, Marilyn.