IGNORED

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

Revelation Man

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

53 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"It is not talking about Satan and his Angels in that verse, but the literal stars."

If just one star fell to the earth the planet would be obliterated .... the closest star to the earth that could fall is the sun .... this is not going happen 

The stars are a portion of Satan's reprobate angels for participation in the Lord's judgment

[Revelation 6:13; 12:4]

Yes according to the National Allegiance to Serpents  Association/NASA , Stars are very big, very far, very hot and planets are spherical.

Yet according to the Word, along with Enochs observations and our own, the earth is very different than what science claims. There is no proof of anything the $erpents $ay about stars, they lie and if believers try and figure out celestial and earthly prophecy based on the liars and thieves in power, they will never understand the situation.

If your basis for understanding is mankinds $cience, there will be no truth uncovered.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

What you say above doesn't really make much sense

Science is the study of the material universe by men combined with their ideas 

My basis is an intelligent spiritual revealing of the Lord's prophetic word 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

5 hours ago, douggg said:

Yes, you left out the word "also"., and reversed the order, to say C is A.

And the fact that it not letters (like things being represented) we are dealing with, but two unlike things being represented.

Ummmmmmmmm no, that is how formulas and equations are labeled.........E=mc2 was Einsteins famous equation. I used A B & C as stand ins. The letter is of no importance, it could have been X Y & Z. 

The facts is, they all three mean the exact same thing. And always have.

All three are speaking of the Seven Empires that Came against Israel, the Last one will be a SINGLE MAN EMPIRE....Hence God reduces the Empires from City/State Empires to a HUMAN MAN EMPIRE. 

5 hours ago, douggg said:

It is not talking about Satan and his Angels in that verse, but the literal stars.    From a person on earth perspective it will look like the star falling to earth on the horizon - just like the sun setting on hot summer eve.

Angels are called Stars in a lot of places in Revelation, Rev. chapter 1 and chapter 9 and I think here also. The Sun getting Darkened as well as the Moon is the Smoke of the Trees and Grasses burning.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

21 hours ago, douggg said:

Salty, Satan and his angels booted out of heaven - it is the second heaven, the cosmos.     They will be restricted to earth.     Babylon has fallen, has fallen is talking about Satan's dominion, principality.     Satan and his angels must be cast down to earth from free roam of the comos because in Revelation 6 the sixth seal that heaven, the stars, are going to be removed, and the world will be able to Jesus in the third heaven before the throne of God.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

I don't hold to all that third heaven stuff. There's only two different dimensions of existence revealed in God's Word, this earthly one and the heavenly one (1 Cor.15). It's just that the heavenly has places of separation, like hell is still in the heavenly dimension but in a place of separation from where Paradise and where our Heavenly Father and The Son is. This is why Satan's abode of the pit is also called a 'prison'.

Although the visible sky is also called a heaven in Scripture, that's still of this earthly dimension we live in, which is why it's visible. But Heaven where God's Abode is, and where the abode of the wicked is, are invisible to the naked eye, unless God shows it to us like He did with the one in 2 Cor.12.

At the very end of that 6th Seal is when that 14th verse will take effect, because it's timed with the events of the 7th Trumpet and 7th Vial. The 13th verse is actually about Satan and his angels as that idea of "untimely figs". That's about the winter fig that grows in the winter and falls off in the spring. It's a too early fig, and that's exactly what Satan is going to do, i.e., come PRIOR to our Lord Jesus' return.

Look closely at Rev.12:3-4, which is telling about Satan's original rebellion of old, when he drew a third of the stars to earth with him. Notice that system had ten horns, seven heads, but only "seven crowns" instead of ten crowns. By our Lord Jesus showing us that point first in Rev.12 before the section about Satan and his angels being booted down to this earth for the end times, it reveals the beast kingdom system of Rev.13:1-2 is but a model of the old one which Satan originally rebelled against God when coveting His Throne.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Ummmmmmmmm no, that is how formulas and equations are labeled.........E=mc2 was Einsteins famous equation. I used A B & C as stand ins. The letter is of no importance, it could have been X Y & Z. 

Revelation Man, I am a retired engineer.   I understand how formulas and equations work.     As I was saying to you, this is not algebra.    The heads represent two different things.    That's why the text says they (the heads) "also" are 7 kings.       Mountains aren't even seen by John  - to represent anything.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

18 hours ago, Just a Mirror said:

Hey guys, look at this, I think I'm on the right track.

Dragon, Beast, false prophet.

The Dragon is of mankind.

The Beast is of mankind.

The False prophet is of mankind.

Revelation 16-13 "and I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the MOUTHS of the dragon, beast and false prophet."

They are all demonically possessed People. While I do realize that by "coming out" means through their speech, they are demons speaking through 3 people.

I can almost guarantee that I'm correct in what titles these three hold.

The Dragon is the head of the jesuit order, the black pope, he's also considered a general.

The Beast is considered a prince, will be the Chosen world leader, when he is assassinated, he will be possessed by Apollyon/Apollo.

The False Prophet will be a pope, aka. the white pope. Being a jesuit is a probably a prerequisite, soo Francis possibly.

Now what they represent esoterically compared to our God.

The Dragon represents the father.                 Dumuzi,     Baal,            Osiris,        Zeus,                    Agdistis (yes),      Joseph,     (Batman)

The False Prophet represents the mother.    Inanna,       Ishtar,          Isis,           Gaia/Leto,           Nana,                    Mary,       (Wonder Woman)

The Beast represents the son.                        Lulal,          Tammuz,    Horus,        Agdistis/Apollo,   Attis,                    Jesus,       (Superman)

I am thinking that The Beast character will be brought up by the 2 popes to power.  Also, possibly a transgender.

The Beast man, represents The Beast system, of which Central Banks are a key part, yet only a piece.

It could be that The Beast person is actually a pope, since that person is considered a son.

Maybe the black pope takes the job, whos the black pope, what race?

Then a new black pope takes office and assumes the role of Dragon.

Anywho, I think I'm on the right track.

Sorry, but I don't believe you are on the right track with all that. We have to stick to how God's Word uses those titles, and context of where they are written.

Per Rev.12:9 & 20:2, the "dragon" is just another title for Satan himself.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

6 hours ago, Salty said:

Sorry, but I don't believe you are on the right track with all that. We have to stick to how God's Word uses those titles, and context of where they are written.

Per Rev.12:9 & 20:2, the "dragon" is just another title for Satan himself.

Ezekiel 28:12-19 God seems as though SUPERFICIALLY is speaking to the king of Tyre, but He is actually speaking to the SPIRITUAL force behind the King, which is Lucifer himself. Lucifer was working through the king of Tyre, God knew this and instead of speaking with the man spoke with the Spiritual Force behind the man. Every unclean spirit is a devil, a satan, under the power of Lucifer, same goes for the unclean spirits in these three men. They are one with Lucifer.

6 hours ago, douggg said:

Revelation Man, I am a retired engineer.   I understand how formulas and equations work.     As I was saying to you, this is not algebra.    The heads represent two different things.    That's why the text says they (the heads) "also" are 7 kings.       Mountains aren't even seen by John  - to represent anything.

Then you should understand this riddle fairly easily, but as we know, Jesus says he gave his truths to babes, not wise men of this world. The Seven Heads were Seven Mountains and ALSO Seven Kings. Well if they were MOUNTAINS and KINGS that means they are all three the same, I think you understand that, it is not that hard, but it wold of course destroy your narrative.  Because after all, it has so be some kind of Roman Emperor thingy do.

If they ARE Seven Mountains and ALSO Seven Kings THEY HAVE TO ALL THREE BE HE SAME THING.......This is elementary.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

The Seven Heads were Seven Mountains and ALSO Seven Kings."

All kingdoms [the mountains] have kings .... this is a given

Otherwise there would be no kingdom

The 7 kingdoms have 7 human king "positions" over which Satan's beast rules [Revelation 9:11; 17:8-18]

5 have fallen and 2 more are still pending as we speak

All Middle Eastern kingdoms of men past, and future

Edited by Daniel 11:36