HisFirst

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-10/trump-blasts-fake-news-on-apprentice-show/8109760

I have NOTHING to do with The Apprentice except for fact that I conceived it with Mark B & have a big stake in it. Will devote ZERO TIME!

Edited by HisFirst

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Funny, isn't it?

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

What is funny is how quickly people belive whatever Trump tweets. 

Kellyanne Conway said it was happening, she even compared it to Obama playing golf. 

Arnold Schwarzenegger (the new Boss on the show) said it was happening and talked about it

Newt Gingrich thought it was true and commented on it.

So, which is more likely, all these people were wrong, or the bad press about it got Trump to change his plans.  I guess the answer to that is based upon if you voted for Trump or not.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

What does  everyones opinion have to do with whether or not they voted for Trump?  If everyone on Worthy was discussing my plans and what I have to do with "such & such" but then I sent out a text message or "tweet" to all of you to say"That is not at all what I am doing"......What is more likely to be true? Would it depend on whether or not  folks that like me or support the things I do and say?    Isn't TRumps own comment a better source than hearsay?     Very confusing,I don't understand all this negativity towards anyone who may have voted for Trump........its just not nice,imo     And I love you,your Sis-Kwik

22 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

What does  everyones opinion have to do with whether or not they voted for Trump? 

I think it is reasonable to assume that those who voted for Trump have a higher view of him than those who did not.  Thus they are more likely to take him at his word. 

If everyone on Worthy was discussing my plans and what I have to do with "such & such" but then I sent out a text message or "tweet" to all of you to say"That is not at all what I am doing"......What is more likely to be true? Would it depend on whether or not  folks that like me or support the things I do and say?    Isn't TRumps own comment a better source than hearsay?    

Yes and no. I have no doubt that Trump is not going to be doing the Apprentice now, but somewhere those very close to him and the show got the idea that he was, to the point that the woman given credit for leading his campaign to become president even compared him doing the show to Obama golfing.

I have have an issue with this purposeful incorrect use of "fake news".  Fake news is making up a story out of thin air (i.e. The Pentagon charging Clinton).  A fake story is not a close confidant of Trump making a statement about Trump.  If she was incorrect, then she was incorrect, but there was nothing "fake" about it, she really said it, there is a video of it.

Very confusing,I don't understand all this negativity towards anyone who may have voted for Trump........its just not nice,imo     And I love you,your Sis-Kwik

It is not everyone that voted for Trump, it is those that have the attitude of "Trump said it, so it must be true".   There is way too much of it taking place on this forum, in my opinion.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

It is not everyone that voted for Trump, it is those that have the attitude of "Trump said it, so it must be true".   There is way too much of it taking place on this forum, in my opinion.  

Of course you are entitled to your opinion & I am as well.....imo,there is NOT only TOO MUCH attitudes "of" but just far too much "attitude" period on things that are so very meaningless in the life of a Christian and irrelevant to the Purpose of our Calling                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

What is funny is how quickly people belive whatever Trump tweets. 

Kellyanne Conway said it was happening, she even compared it to Obama playing golf. 

Arnold Schwarzenegger (the new Boss on the show) said it was happening and talked about it

Newt Gingrich thought it was true and commented on it.

So, which is more likely, all these people were wrong, or the bad press about it got Trump to change his plans.  I guess the answer to that is based upon if you voted for Trump or not.

But is that really Trump who is tweeting?

Guest shiloh357
53 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

No, the Russians who hacked his Twitter account are tweeting in his name after Trump vowed to hand over American sovereignty to over to Russia.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

No, the Russians who hacked his Twitter account are tweeting in his name after Trump vowed to hand over American sovereignty to over to Russia.

Please be careful, lol, someone might believe you!

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, I think it is.  Twitter is the perfect medium for a man who brags about not reading.