Ezra

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

If you have not read 1984 by George Orwell, now is a good time to read it.  America -- of all countries - is setting up what one could all a "Ministry of Truth".  

Congress and the Senate are involved with several bills which would in fact attempt to censor free speech and start witch hunts. Let's hope Donald Trump will veto all these attempts at thought control and mind control.  Since the government lies to the people on a daily basis, who will monitor the liars?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, Ezra said:

Donald Trump will veto all these attempts at thought control and mind control.

I don't think that is going to happen seeing as he has threaten to sue newspapers who spoke out anything against him and he got all bent out of shape over a SNL skit.       

Okay, let me have it I'm ready. :swordfightsmiles:

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4,255
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  10/04/1980

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

:laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I don't think that is going to happen seeing as he has threaten to sue newspapers who spoke out anything against him and he got all bent out of shape over a SNL skit.       

He also choose a man to lead the CIA that thinks the government does not spy on its own citizens enough.  This sort of thing is right up his alley. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

If President-elect Trump really wants to effect change across the board, we must all activate this (the Golden Rule)

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you (but more so, "Love thy neighbor as thyself").  

And to believers, even before this: Love the Lord thy God with all thy mind / heart / strength...

Then America will be great again.

Otherwise his entire administration will be fixing and plugging holes in a crumbling dam.                                         JohnD

Ahhhh,it is so good(refreshing!) to hear words of Wisdom,Glory to God in the Highest!!!!May we lead by example & pray ,pray,pray      With love-in Christ,Kw3ik

1 hour ago, JohnD said:

Adultery

Fornication

Homosexuality

These are immoral perversions forced upon the Christianized society that WAS America in the name of First Amendment.

Pardon me. But what do you mean by "Forced"? From my experience no one has tried to force me to become a homosexual. No one has tried to force me to commit adultery and no one has forced be to fornicate (feels strange saying it that way) 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, JohnD said:

But they did require the liberty of the American Constitution be granted only to a moral people (defined by Christian principles regardless of personal belief).

This is the key to constitutional government.  But when you have a lawless POTUS and a lawless Supreme Court,  all you can expect is lawlessness on the streets. At least one judge has said that the Constitution should be scrapped.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/27/richard-posner-no-value-in-studying-us-constitutio/

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, JohnD said:

God put a little piece of himself in everyone. The breath of life. Whatever you want to call it, its what gives us life (mankind and angels) and this is what is so heinous about the evil we commit (misusing that piece of God which he gave us to give us life itself). Not to get into any think tank debates here.

Sorry, but that is pseudo-Pantheism, and not scriptural.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, JohnD said:

Genesis 2:7, 6:17, 7:15, Isaiah 2:22, Revelation 11:11...

pneumas theopneumas (God breathed = Spirit).

YOU should read your Bible more.

Might learn something.

Gen. 2:7 says that God breathed into man the breath of life.  It does not say that God breathed Himself into man. 

Isa. 2:22 is talking about breath, not about God

Rev. 11:11 is still just talking about breath.

Pneumas is used both the NT and in the LXX to refer to the vital life-giving breath.  It is not limited to referring to the Spirit of God.  You need to pay attention context and you really need to know Greek grammar.

To say that we each have a piece of God in us, as you have said, is false teaching.   It is pseudo-pantheism which states that there is a spark of the divine in each human.   Full on Pantheism teaches that God is in every part of creation   Limiting that to simply stating that God is in each person is form pantheistic teaching and is not supported by the Word of God.

1 hour ago, JohnD said:

The toleration of the practice and the forced perception that these are as morally valid as chaste heterosexuality.

Sheesh!

So what's your answer to such things. Arrest homosexuals, adulterers, and fornicators?   Hmmmm?