• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings shel

Wow ,that photo is really beautiful,did you take it? Well done!  

Hey Willa,

It is truly wonderful what they are doing,I can just imagine all the goats on the vehicle,I'm sure they will be very welcomed.....it is a Blessing for sure!

Here the electric company offers help if your income is low.  You might check it out.

Not all the Utility companies do that,depending where you live but LiHeap(low income heat,electric & propane) is the program the federally funded program that is available in all 50 states,they also have programs through the utility companies that assist in weather proofing homes to make them energy efficient for home owners with low income or an a fixed income....there is usually a waiting list but it is well worth the wait

Bill in summer is under $100 for total electricity but $350 in winters.  This year might be closer to $400.

Here in South Florida the electric bill is very high year round,so there is a price for all this Sunshine but in June ,July & August it can be outrageous(double or more) so I have the "budget plan"......by estimating the average of the yearly cost they divide it by 12,so my bill is the same each month(they do estimate a little over)....the last month of the year(this month) I get credit & so the bill is peanut-Praise Jesus! It just makes it easier to have a set amount each month rather getting the intitial SHOCK of the June bill-lol                                      With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

19 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

It's cold down here in Houston now too; it's going to be in the low 30s tonight..  That's really cold for the Gulf coast.  :unsure:

It is cold here and it must quickly leave otherwise how will I be able to continue my everthings better in texas meme's

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 12/15/2016 at 9:38 AM, BacKaran said:

Roll call !

Anyone colder than Minnesota right now? -9 below and about-25 below with wind chill!!!!!????

I'm not complaining cuz it is mini snowtah after all!!!

Are you kidding me sister?  I'm in the upper desert of Southern California and at night it's in the 30's.  Since I don't heat my house at night because it's propane and expensive, my house is about 50 degrees in the morning.  

I was born and raised in Michigan but my parents had a wonder home with HEAT!.  No I"m not as cold as Minnesota and for that I thank my Heavenly Father.  

How many more days until summer?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, RustyAngeL said:

Are you kidding me sister?  I'm in the upper desert of Southern California and at night it's in the 30's.  Since I don't heat my house at night because it's propane and expensive, my house is about 50 degrees in the morning.  

I was born and raised in Michigan but my parents had a wonder home with HEAT!.  No I"m not as cold as Minnesota and for that I thank my Heavenly Father.  

How many more days until summer?

So you are feeling the cold as well. WOW!! 50 degrees in your house is very cold. Have you ever considered a floor tower heater? I have two that are "Lasko" and they keep the house from getting too terribly cold. They cost around $84.00 each.

Guest BacKaran

I believe the deep freezer cold is over, it was actually BALMY today at 30 degrees above zero. A wild fifty point swing in the weather! 

Amazing! And to make it MORE amazing for Christmas, Minnesota's gonna get

Hail,sleet, train And SNOW!!!

WHOOP IT UP PEOPLE!   ??

And to Mr Gore, there is no global warming going on, it's just plain old nature!?

• Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  2.49
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  04/11/1961

I feel cheated - the weather man said "Sunny" so I took my camera and went to the cemetary.... and waited.... it was not sunny. Took a few pics anyway... why must that weather man taunt me so?

12 minutes ago, shel said:

I feel cheated - the weather man said "Sunny" so I took my camera and went to the cemetary.... and waited.... it was not sunny. Took a few pics anyway... why must that weather man taunt me so?

LOL

21 hours ago, BacKaran said:

I believe the deep freezer cold is over, it was actually BALMY today at 30 degrees above zero. A wild fifty point swing in the weather! 

WHOOP IT UP PEOPLE!   ??

And to Mr Gore, there is no global warming going on, it's just plain old nature!?

lol

• Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  2.49
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  04/11/1961

21 hours ago, BacKaran said:

WHOOP IT UP PEOPLE!   ??

"train" would be a little unusual, wouldn't it? You might want to take cover.