• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

13 minutes ago, Poor&Wise said:

I didn't dismiss any scriptures. I understand them and I know why some people use them for a much different purpose than what the Lord uses them for. 

Sure you have.  You never explained why we both read the same scripture  while you disbelieve 1 Cor 12:12-31 and I believe, you just quoted scripture that tells us the difference between believers and nonbelievers when it comes to scripture.  You completely dismiss how God set up His Body, the Church, to include teachers.  The Holy Spirit Himself gave this gift do we could have Holy Spirit led teachers, not to become lone wolves rejecting what any other believer is taught by Him if it does not line up with what you personally believe.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,444
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Poor&Wise said:

You have no way of knowing how the New Testament came into the world that has kept all those IN GOD from the deeper knowledge called Christ. Without that deeper knowledge, all the readers of the New Testament have been deceived. 

poor poor poor  but NOT wise statement.  Anyway have a happy new year .  Done with this thread.

1 minute ago, warrior12 said:

poor poor poor  but NOT wise statement.  Anyway have a happy new year .  Done with this thread.

I sure hope you are not done with the thread.  It has nothing to do with what P&W is posting.

I have asked Steve to clean this thread, so if your posts to and from P&W disappear, it was at my request.  Poor&Wise was a returning banned member.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings warrior

Don't leave,there is much to Embrace here........

But hold on.  God in not capable of sinning and well i, i still sin and is still capable of it.  

Absolutely,until we are free from these earthy vessels of flesh & bone that is how it will be...............you are not alone,in Spirit you are 100% in CHRIST,not yet in our New Glorified bodies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,444
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/31/2016 at 10:59 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings warrior

Don't leave,there is much to Embrace here........

Absolutely,until we are free from these earthy vessels of flesh & bone that is how it will be...............you are not alone,in Spirit you are 100% in CHRIST,not yet in our New Glorified bodies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:emot-heartbeat:

Well, i said i am done with the thread as to continue will only lead much further away from the topic and go all over the place[meaning replying to P&W post].  So others should contribute and have their say also. I am not upset or anything like that and not agitated with him, not at all. 

I get what you are saying Kwik. As it is right now, i worship God and not the other way around.  So, if P&W makes his statement, he has to qualify it with a statement like you did, so we can fully grasp the thoughts of his intended message.  But  making a bland statement of " You, God and I are ONE.  ", then that could easily be misconstrued by the readers.  He should have quoted scripture to backup his statement.

Ephesians 4King James Version (KJV)

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

You see in the verses above, the unity of the body and spirit. Yet, we  see  also God is the father of all.   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

I get what you are saying Kwik. As it is right now, i worship God and not the other way around.  So, if P&W makes his statement, he has to qualify it with a statement like you did, so we can fully grasp the thoughts of his intended message.  But if you make a bland statement of " You, God and I are ONE.  ", then that could easily be misconstrued by the readers.  He should have quoted scripture to backup his statement.              warrior

Blessings warrior,I do understand.....& I am very glad you are here:emot-heartbeat:    God Bless you & Happy & Blessed  2017