• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

51 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

All I said is that he doesn't qualify to be the Antichrist.  The ONLY person the Bible credits with bringing about a peace treaty with Israel is the AC.  And this person is going to be a man who is a world leader, not a real estate mogul like Kushner.  And it is also worth pointing out that the AC will be demon possessed.    

The role of the Antichrist is going to be larger than anyone in Trump's family.   The Antichrist is going to be an international political leader. He will wield worldwide power and probably doesn't need the help of Jared Kushner who is a pipsqueak compared to what the Antichrist will be.    He will be a charismatic leader unlike anyone the world has ever seen.   He will be universally loved and admired, which pretty much eliminates anyone in the Trump family.   He will be a man with amazing supernatural qualities and power that no  world leader has ever had and will command the worship of world and the world shall willingly give it to him.

When all of the biblical data about the AC is factored in, including the Daniel foreshadowing, there is no one we know of alive on earth at this time that comes close to meeting the requirements for being the Antichrist.

I very much agree that Jared is NOT the AC but he could very well be playing part in negotiating which will happen at some time, I never thought he would be the AC .

He will be a man with amazing supernatural qualities and power that no  world leader has ever had and will command the worship of world and the world shall willingly give it to him.

Amen !

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I am sure we could find some who would say so, that is the nature of prophecy.

No, that is not the nature of prophecy and the profile of the AC is explicitly clear on  enough points that it completely eliminates Jared Kushner or anyone from the Trump family.

Guest shiloh357
9 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I very much agree that Jared is NOT the AC but he could very well be playing part in negotiating which will happen at some time, I never thought he would be the AC .

I realize that, but I doubt the AC will need Kushner.   He will not be the kind of person who will share credit with anyone. 

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

And according to the Jewish understanding of the Bible, Jesus in no way qualifies to be the messiah.  You put way too much faith in your ability to decipher prophecy. 

Jewish rejection of Jesus has nothing to do with the Bible.    Most Jews who come to faith in Jesus are led to Him through Scripture by other Jews who came to the Lord the same way.

Prophecy is not "deciphered."

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

Despite everyone's unwarranted pride in in their "interpretation" of prophecy, the fact of the matter is that it is vague and nobody knows for sure what it means until after it happens.

That is why when you go to the eschatology section of this forum there are 4 pinned threads with 4 different scripturally supported view of the end times.  Each has their proponents that are absolutely convinced they are the correct ones.  But most people realize that you just cannot know for sure.

In this thread we have one person claiming the AC is from Europe (though being the child of parents from Europe is not close enough) and another person claiming the AC is Arabic.

Nobody will recognize the AC until it is too late, nobody will see him coming and go 10 year out...there is the AC (though many have tried).

Another forgotten aspect of the AC is that even satan does not know when Jesus will return, thus satan cannot know when the AC will be needed.  So it stands to reason that each age since the day Jesus left this earth has had someone in it that could fit the bill of the AC if the time was right. 

Guest shiloh357
46 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Despite everyone's unwarranted pride in in their "interpretation" of prophecy, the fact of the matter is that it is vague and nobody knows for sure what it means until after it happens.

That only applies to a few issues and not the entire spectrum of prophecy.  Bible prophecy isn't vauge at all and makes up 1/3 of the Bible.  Prophecy isn't as vague as you write it off to be.  The ones who don't really understand it are the ones who don't spend any time studying it.

That is why when you go to the eschatology section of this forum there are 4 pinned threads with 4 different scripturally supported view of the end times.  Each has their proponents that are absolutely convinced they are the correct ones.  But most people realize that you just cannot know for sure.

The eschatological threads in this board are not a good barometer for what is really know about prophecy.  

In this thread we have one person claiming the AC is from Europe (though being the child of parents from Europe is not close enough) and another person claiming the AC is Arabic.

One is based on evidence, the other is not.

Nobody will recognize the AC until it is too late, nobody will see him coming and go 10 year out...there is the AC (though many have tried).

The church will not be here when the AC is revealed.

Another forgotten aspect of the AC is that even satan does not know when Jesus will return, thus satan cannot know when the AC will be needed.

LOL, is that a fact?  Satan doesn't need to know when Christ will return.  That's nonsense.   Where in the world did you get that little nugget?  :24:

So it stands to reason that each age since the day Jesus left this earth has had someone in it that could fit the bill of the AC if the time was right. 

No, it doesn't stand to reason.  You might get some lower level prophecy teachers who really know just enough to be dangerous who say stuff like that, but no one who really understands prophecy claims that we have had any person that qualified to be the AC.  The AC's description is so completely understandable that we can say for sure that no one alive today that we know about will fit the description of the AC.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Your own post proves my point.  According to the church will not be here when the AC is revealed, but there are other schools of thought that have just as much biblical support.  That is why this has been debated for 2000 years and will be till the day that Jesus returns...then we will all know.  Till that day everything is just a guess, might be an educated guess, but a guess none the less.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

That only applies to a few issues and not the entire spectrum of prophecy.  Bible prophecy isn't vauge at all and makes up 1/3 of the Bible.  Prophecy isn't as vague as you write it off to be.  The ones who don't really understand it are the ones who don't spend any time studying it.

The eschatological threads in this board are not a good barometer for what is really know about prophecy.  

One is based on evidence, the other is not.

LOL, is that a fact?  Satan doesn't need to know when Christ will return.  That's nonsense.   Where in the world did you get that little nugget?  :24:

No, it doesn't stand to reason.  You might get some lower level prophecy teachers who really know just enough to be dangerous who say stuff like that, but no one who really understands prophecy claims that we have had any person that qualified to be the AC.  The AC's description is so completely understandable that we can say for sure that no one alive today that we know about will fit the description of the AC.

That is true. The Church will not be here when the Antichrist is revealed. That does not mean that he is not alive and well and walking around right now. I believe he is revealed in Revelation 6. Isn't that when he makes a peace treaty? I could be wrong on that.

Guest shiloh357
7 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

That is true. The Church will not be here when the Antichrist is revealed. That does not mean that he is not alive and well and walking around right now. I believe he is revealed in Revelation 6. Isn't that when he makes a peace treaty? I could be wrong on that.

True, he could be alive right now and simply has not been revealed.  I don't think any born again Christians will be here to know who he is.  Yes he is first mentioned in Revelation 6. 

Guest shiloh357
44 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Your own post proves my point.  According to the church will not be here when the AC is revealed, but there are other schools of thought that have just as much biblical support.  That is why this has been debated for 2000 years and will be till the day that Jesus returns...then we will all know.  Till that day everything is just a guess, might be an educated guess, but a guess none the less.

Actually, none of the others rely on much biblical support at all.   They rely on basically subjective claims that the parts of the Bible they don't believe are "metaphorical" or "allegorical"  and most of that is rooted in emotion, tradition and zero textual support.  

There are things we don't know, but when it comes to what the Bible actually says, most competent scholarship, the ones that rely the actual text of Scripture, see the AC as someone who will come later, long after the church is gone.