IGNORED

Trump, in Oval Office, signs first order on Obamacare

WorthyNewsBot

Guest Teditis
22 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

And yet the Press Sec for the President of the United States came out and lied about each of these things.   Why do you think he did that?

C2oLp5LXEAEa0u- (1).jpg

I told you that I didn't see the briefing, so I can't comment on that aspect. Perhaps he has access to info that we're not seeing?

Perhaps he just wanted to lie so that he'd get caught on such an easily verifiable incident.. nah, couldn't be that.

Maybe he believes whatever he said?

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Teditis said:

I told you that I didn't see the briefing, so I can't comment on that aspect. Perhaps he has access to info that we're not seeing?

Perhaps he just wanted to lie so that he'd get caught on such an easily verifiable incident.. nah, couldn't be that.

Maybe he believes whatever he said?

Or the most likely is he knows that his supporters do not care and that they would be fired up by the lies.  And the knows the rest of us already know he lies, so lying some more wont really change anything. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

And yet the Press Sec for the President of the United States came out and lied about each of these things.   Why do you think he did that?

C2oLp5LXEAEa0u- (1).jpg

the picture on the left was taken about 10:00, I saw it then, and then CNN ran it again at about noon saying it was a live shot.  I watched both CNN and Fox News all day long.  There  were many more people there during the swearing in....

4 minutes ago, other one said:

the picture on the left was taken about 10:00, I saw it then, and then CNN ran it again at about noon saying it was a live shot.  I watched both CNN and Fox News all day long.  There  were many more people there during the swearing in....

crowd_split_social_y.jpg.847ca3fbbf7babd3666bf9886a2d4675.jpg

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

He was lying, I gave the proof in a different thread.  You can ignore it if you like, but it does not change the facts.  

You didn't prove anything.  Not even close.

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You didn't prove anything.  Not even close.

Then feel free to offer proof that I was incorrect on any thing i posted.  IF you cannot then my post stands as proof. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Most of the Trump supporters have a job and couldn't get to the mall. Where as the obummer supporters get their government check and don't have to worry about keeping their job.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Or the most likely is he knows that his supporters do not care and that they would be fired up by the lies.  And the knows the rest of us already know he lies, so lying some more wont really change anything. 

Or maybe the same media who were complicit in Obama's lies about Obamacare, and, which lied about Trump's poll numbers, lied about the numbers and enthusiasm at his campaign rallies,lied about him raping and assaulting women, lied about him removing the bust of MLK from the White House has no problem lying about the numbers at the inauguration?

I mean, a media establishment that has lied and lied and lied at every turn is suddenly supposed to be believed???  

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Then feel free to offer proof that I was incorrect on any thing i posted.  IF you cannot then my post stands as proof. 

No, you're the one claiming to have the proof, which is really non-proof.  The burden is on you, not me.

9 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, you're the one claiming to have the proof, which is really non-proof.  The burden is on you, not me.

And I gave the proof.  So now, absent anyone showing my proof to be false, it has to stand as valid.  I have a source for every claim I made.  If you wish to say they are not accurate, you have to provide your own source proving they are not valid.  

I gave proof the floor coverings were used in 2008.  If my proof is false, prove it, otherwise it stands as valid.

I gave proof the numbers quoted by Spicer for Transit riders were wrong. If my proof is false, prove it, otherwise it stands as valid.

I gave proof the number of viewers in the US was not the most ever.  If my proof is false, prove it, otherwise it stands as valid.