• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  346
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Some of us are on medication for anxiety, depression, etc., or other mood changing medications.  Should we avoid all talk with other Christians because some Christians are jerks?  I see more Judeo-Christian goodwill on Gun Forums than I see here at times.  Should I forsake my Christian friends and concentrate my time on Glock Talk, Sig Talk, AR15 Talk, AK47 Talk, 1911 Talk, etc.?  I am a member of all these forums too and the people are friendlier than many Christian forums!

wait....did you just say you are on medication for depression and visit gun forums?

Nothing personal but I believe the gun violence we've seen over the last decade is caused more by pharmaceutical drugs than inanimate pieces of iron. 

Another topic for another thread perhaps...sorry to change the subject here. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.97

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

Ah well, thing is gun forums are hobbyists and they don't really get a chance to push each others buttons or confront others belief systems it's more let the good times roll and whatcha got ? whatcha selling? and good ole boy joking.

That's true, but politics and religion are discussed.  There's a lot of support for Israel, conservative Christians and values, etc., on these sites too.  It's not all "get rid of that nickel plated sissy pistol and get yourself a Glock".

19 minutes ago, heyvavhey said:

wait....did you just say you are on medication for depression and visit gun forums?

Nothing personal but I believe the gun violence we've seen over the last decade is caused more by pharmaceutical drugs than inanimate pieces of iron. 

Another topic for another thread perhaps...sorry to change the subject here. 

I didn't say I was but I vehemently dispute your claims.  You don't know what you're talking about.  What you believe is immaterial to me.  That's not proof.

2 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I didn't say I was but I vehemently dispute your claims.  You don't know what you're talking about.  What you believe is immaterial to me.

Just don't shoot me.

But it is factual that every one of these mass shootings that have been on the news in the last decade were (mostly) done by kids on pschotropic drugs. 

If you want to discuss it, we should start a different thread. 

Edited by heyvavhey

1 hour ago, heyvavhey said:

Just don't shoot me.

But it is factual that every one of these mass shootings that have been on the news in the last decade were (mostly) done by kids on pschotropic drugs. 

If you want to discuss it, we should start a different thread. 

Prove it that all the mass shootings by Islamic Terrorists were done because of drugs?  I don't even know what a psychotropic drug is, but I do know how to spell it.

7 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Prove it that all the mass shootings by Islamic Terrorist were done because of drugs?  I don't even know what a psychotropic drug is, but I do know how to spell it.

Let's not hijack this thread anymore. 

join me at

33 minutes ago, Davida said:

LOL!! I don't think that is what saved was meaning!! 

Yes.  The conversation took a turn "off-topic" I didn't expect.  I'll bow out of this thread but sincerely hope Sing40King gives Worthy Christian Forums another go, maybe after a short break.  I've taken two breaks in my time here and it helps when needed, and makes me, at least, miss Worthy Christian Forums all the more.

God Bless You Davida and Sing40King

59 minutes ago, heyvavhey said:

Let's not hijack this thread anymore. 

join me at

I'll pass.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

2 hours ago, Davida said:

I agree.  I think assuming the attitude that takes offence easily  at any disagreement or opposition is unbiblical and  well, this has probably in the larger context , has contributed some to the false teachings and unbiblical beliefs & practices creeping into the Church.  The Scripture says We in the body are not to be quick to take offence and we are to love one another & forgive. Discussion  and disagreement is healthy and normal, it can be helpful to the learning and growth process. The Holy Spirit convicts us when needed so the Bible says, but it can't do this if people run away from every form of discussion & scripture that provokes their carnal man.

2 Timothy 3:16-17(NASB)

16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17 so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

Remember that sing is 13 years old.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

20 minutes ago, Willa said:

Remember that sing is 13 years old.  

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Yes.  The conversation took a turn "off-topic" I didn't expect.  I'll bow out of this thread but sincerely hope Sing40King gives Worthy Christian Forums another go, maybe after a short break.  I've taken two breaks in my time here and it helps when needed, and makes me, at least, miss Worthy Christian Forums all the more.

God Bless You Davida and Sing40King

This is real respect and you both have recognized the straying a bit and back on course.  This is how it should be and while you opt to take a break, IMO, you really don't need to as to this thread and how the little tit for tat went. Sing4 is 13yrs old and he will soon learn that the real world, even with christian adults can get a bit hectic at times.   He will eventually come to see things a bit different as he matures and see that, even as believers, we still have the innate selfishness that needs to be worked on and it's ongoing sanctification to remedy .  Main thing, is we recognize our extremes and ask forgiveness and to forgive also.  That's my plan anyway.