IGNORED

A tactical error in the strategy of Satan against God?

Neighbor

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

I wonder why Adam and Eve were naked? Surely they saw they were? Even though they couldnt see anything wrong. Who wouldnt see they were? 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

I wonder why Adam and Eve were naked? Surely they saw they were? Even though they couldnt see anything wrong. Who wouldnt see they were? 

I'd think so. However, they were like unto newborn babies. They had no knowledge of right, wrong, good,evil. They didn't know to be ashamed of their nakedness until after they ate of the fruit that gave them self-consciousness.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

I get you, but didnt they freeze? Why keep on be naked? Not that God did wrong but why want them potentially continously naked? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,628
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Thank you Sister. I will look on line. And yes there are extra-biblical resources that provide insight in a lot of areas of  biblical history.  I hadn't thought of looking there. Thanks again

Hi Soonsister and Heaven unlimited. 

I will guess that  before the "fall" the atmospherics of earth were entirely different. There would not have been any cold at all. Reference the "canopy theory" where earth was enveloped in a canopy of mist with a universal temperature, and no rain. That was  what some dispensationalists call the Age of Innocence, a time before awareness of anything but the natural covering of all creatures. When Adam fell from grace all of God's creation was cursed. I do embrace the categorization of times into dispensation eras, and like Lakin's nine dispensations which includes time before time and  a time after time to incorporate all of eternity.

Edited by Neighbor

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 hours ago, Heavenunlimited said:

they did not consider anything was wrong with it before they ate of the fruit.....       I have worked at Nudest places when i was still working at Xerox and the people there didn't have any problem with it either....    I would say that one gets kind of used to being around them after a while, but I don't think I could ever join them...

51 minutes ago, other one said:

they did not consider anything was wrong with it before they ate of the fruit.....       I have worked at Nudest places when i was still working at Xerox and the people there didn't have any problem with it either....    I would say that one gets kind of used to being around them after a while, but I don't think I could ever join them...

Might be I  "see" it  least a bit differently:  As I see it, Adam  and Eve both saw the offense against God of their nudity as soon as they gained awareness of good and evil. They tried to recover literally and figuratively their innocence by making  a covering atonement in plant life. In their awareness of their sin they hid from God, least Adam did.

God was outraged at the deception of Eve by Lucifer and the sin against Him by Adam. He then  introduced death on earth, killing an animal, skinning it to make a temporary cover over of the sin of Adam against Him; that covering for Adam and Eve being the first blood sacrifice of an innocent to pay the price of sin by  a guilty party,  an atonement for their sin against Him. 

Zerox's permission not withstanding,  I suggest that evidently God  does want our shame covered. Our shame being our inherited  curse, our awareness of good and evil along with  our feeble inadequate attempts to cover or hide it from each other and  our creator.

Those saved are made aware through the agency of the Holy Spirit and the understanding that comes after, that the only fully satisfactory atonement for our common inherited sin is the sacrifice in blood made by  our creator Jesus, whose blood has washed his flock white as snow in the eye of the Father. In Jesus' willing sacrifice comes salvation to eternal life with God.

Seems to me that to take public nudity lightly is probably not the best course of action.  I suggest that it is a call by Satan to forget the original offense by the first Adam and to make lesser the extreme sacrifice made by the second.

Praise to God for His providing that permanent atonement, His cover of our sin, our being washed white as snow with the shed blood our our Lord and savior Jesus.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

7 hours ago, Heavenunlimited said:

I get you, but didnt they freeze? Why keep on be naked? Not that God did wrong but why want them potentially continously naked? 

Heavenunlimited

In the garden, they didn't feel the heat or the cold.    They were almost angelic, nearly perfect.  They never felt hunger or thirst either, and only felt hungry after they were kicked out of the garden.  The fruit they ate in the garden was only because of Satan, not to satisfy their need for food.  After coming out of the garden, they felt the heat and the cold for the first time.  Their bodies were changing from their perfect state to a fleshly state.

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Thank you Sister. I will look on line. And yes there are extra-biblical resources that provide insight in a lot of areas of  biblical history.  I hadn't thought of looking there. Thanks again

You are welcome.  It surely is an interesting read, and to tell you the truth, it answered many of those little questions that always niggled at me.

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Hi Soonsister and Heaven unlimited. 

I will guess that  before the "fall" the atmospherics of earth were entirely different. There would not have been any cold at all. Reference the "canopy theory" where earth was enveloped in a canopy of mist with a universal temperature, and no rain. That was  what some dispensationalists call the Age of Innocence, a time before awareness of anything but the natural covering of all creatures. When Adam fell from grace all of God's creation was cursed. I do embrace the categorization of times into dispensation eras, and like Lakin's nine dispensations which includes time before time and  a time after time to incorporate all of eternity.

Hi Neighbor.  Yes and no.  It was only different in the garden.  Outside was a different story.  The canopy would of changed after the flood I guess.  I learn't in that book that Adam and Eve could see the angels in heaven and hear them praising God continually.  They had the ability to see far ahead.  As soon as they were kicked out of the garden, their sight was limited, and they could only see in front of them.  I guess that has a spiritual implication to it also for us today.