Guest bonnieschamberger

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I don't agree that the "prerequisite" is Loving yourself.....He says "Important that first of all you love you"......He;s probably meaning it in a good way or maybe just not saying it in the best way because as he goes on he does say the "change " comes by our Relationship with Jesus.....I would like to see what the says towards the end at the beginning & then what he said in the beginning at the end,lol.....OKay,maybe thats hard to follow......

When you come to the foot of the cross you can be disgusted,full of despair & simply speaking ,"Hate yourself" but when you give "self" to Christ with a repentant heart & simply SURRENDER then He comes IN,He Abides in us.....We RECEIVE HIS LOVE & then we because He First Loved us,we can LOVE.....& we return to our First LOVE,,,,,So I believe the "prerequisite " of all LOVE is Receiving His Love,His Agape Love,,,,,then we know how to love Him & similarly we will love others as we do indeed love ourselves...Anyway,thats my take                                                           With LOVE-in Christ,Kwik

Brother Bob Beeman! From back in the "metal" days.

I watched some of his vids awhile back. My take is that overall, he is very "lukewarm" on may topics...or maybe I'm too conservative...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

We are to take our eyes off ourselves and care for others. Christian maturity demands it. “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others” (Philippians 2:3–4). According to this passage, loving others requires humility, a valuing of others, and a conscious effort to put others’ interests first. Anything less than this is selfish and vain—and falls short of the standard of Christ.

None of this should be taken to mean that we should see ourselves as “worthless.” The Bible teaches that we are created in the image of God, and that fact alone gives us great worth (see Luke 12:7). The balanced, biblical view is that we are God’s unique creation, loved by God in spite of our sin, and redeemed by Christ. In His love, we can love others.

We love others based on God’s abiding love for us in Christ. In response to this love, we share it with all whom we come in contact with—our “neighbors.” Someone who is worried that he doesn’t love himself enough has the wrong focus. His concern, biblically, should be his love for God and his love for his neighbor. “Self” is something we want out of the way so that we can love outwardly as we ought.

https://www.gotquestions.org/self-love.html

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

16 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

I don't agree that the "prerequisite" is Loving yourself.....He says "Important that first of all you love you"......He;s probably meaning it in a good way or maybe just not saying it in the best way because as he goes on he does say the "change " comes by our Relationship with Jesus.....I would like to see what the says towards the end at the beginning & then what he said in the beginning at the end,lol.....OKay,maybe thats hard to follow......

When you come to the foot of the cross you can be disgusted,full of despair & simply speaking ,"Hate yourself" but when you give "self" to Christ with a repentant heart & simply SURRENDER then He comes IN,He Abides in us.....We RECEIVE HIS LOVE & then we because He First Loved us,we can LOVE.....& we return to our First LOVE,,,,,So I believe the "prerequisite " of all LOVE is Receiving His Love,His Agape Love,,,,,then we know how to love Him & similarly we will love others as we do indeed love ourselves...Anyway,thats my take                                                           With LOVE-in Christ,Kwik

Amen Sister and when we come to the cross , we must  confess your sins and realize how much of a sinner we  are and that Jesus will clean us from all of our sins if we give our life to Him, I just listened to another video from him ,it's all feel good stuff and not really following Jesus , we have to pick up our cross and follow Jesus, he does,t talk about repentance and being a new creation in Him,it looks to me that this man does not fear God too much and put to much attention on feelings.

In this video he's talking about cults and how to come out a cult , he talked about coming to Jesus that He died for us on the cross,but that's it,there is no repentance message ,I don't see any respect or healthy fear,only emotional preaching...

What do you think sister ,he is preaching  is the gospel...but I miss the repenting part...

Take Up Your Cross Matt.16:24
23But Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me. For you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.” 24Then Jesus told His disciples, “If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. 25For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.…

46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. Luke 24:46

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

A great many people don't understand foundational thought... as to Love that 'IS' from God goes out to all without anyone abled to change it or anything in the reverse in changing the Love. It is pure, undefiled, without end and is immutably sourced in no begin and end. God 'IS' Love! 1Cor 13 defines it's inertia and clearly shows God in His infinite begin and God in His infinite end being the Alpha and Omega the Genesis through Revelation reality... The epoch of sensual experience with this Love 'IS' The Cross of our Lord where all that was created and fallen came against this love to change what it was and it could not!!! Thus the darkness could not overcome the light and God's Love stands separate from all that is born of Adam in this darkness yet the subtly of satan efforts is to love this we have first began in and call it light and love and life... To hold The Love of God we must be born again not of corruptible seed but of incorruptible and no longer are we the instance of but the eternity into which that Love is worn like a coat of many colors.... Love, Steven

4 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

A great many people don't understand foundational thought... as to Love that 'IS' from God goes out to all without anyone abled to change it or anything in the reverse in changing the Love. It is pure, undefiled, without end and is immutably sourced in no begin and end. God 'IS' Love! 1Cor 13 defines it's inertia and clearly shows God in His infinite begin and God in His infinite end being the Alpha and Omega the Genesis through Revelation reality... The epoch of sensual experience with this Love 'IS' The Cross of our Lord where all that was created and fallen came against this love to change what it was and it could not!!! Thus the darkness could not overcome the light and God's Love stands separate from all that is born of Adam in this darkness yet the subtly of satan efforts is to love this we have first began in and call it light and love and life... To hold The Love of God we must be born again not of corruptible seed but of incorruptible and no longer are we the instance of but the eternity into which that Love is worn like a coat of many colors.... Love, Steven

To hold The Love of God we must be born again not of corruptible seed but of incorruptible

Amen brother Steven ,

The Word of the Lord Stands
22Since you have purified your souls by obedience to the truth, so that you have a genuine love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from a pure heart. 23For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24For, “All flesh is like grass, and all its glory like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall,… 

The Word of the Lord Stands
21Through Him you believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and glorified Him; and so your faith and hope are in God. 22Since you have purified your souls by obedience to the truth, so that you have a genuine love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from a pure heart. 23For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.…1 Peter 1:22

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

What do you think sister ,he is preaching  is the gospel...but I miss the repenting part...                                      Angels4U

Blessing Sis

I couldn't possibly form any opinion after watching 3 minutes of an edited video,he may have said a lot more or maybe even a lot less,I wouldn't/couldn't  know.....I only heard what was there & imo I simply would have edited the snippet differently...   I'm certainly not one to go looking all over the "internet" for more edited versions or commentaries & hearsay

LOVE is the common denominator in every spoken Word of Jesus ,without LOVE thev gifts mean nothing,there is nothing without LOVE% but even LOVE is a fruit of Holy Spirit.......we don't even Understand LOVE until we first are Reconciled back to our Loving Father through our Faith in the Knowledge of WHO Jesus really IS....it's quite simple really     I think we all need to hear "feel good" stuff as well as the cold hard facts & the fire & brimstone,,,,thats why God uses so many different types of individuals that make up the Body of Christ,He gives us the analogy of a hand,a foot,an eye.......Praise Jesus!

Sister Bonnie loves hearing Bob......fantastic,as long as we work out our own Salvation with fear & trembling,responsible to seek God in Relationship,read His Word.....who's to say? We know then by their fruits,perhaps Bob plants & someone else waters.......Glory to God!                   With love-in Christ,Kwik

I did take the time to watch him preach and it was just an observation but as with everything we need discernment and God will give discernment freely to whoever ask..

Philippians 1:9-

And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,

Jesus will meet us wherever we are ..first we have to come to the realization that Jesus loves us ,we all come to the cross to meet Jesus and only He can make something beautiful out of us..

Ambassadors for Christ
…16So from now on we regard no one according to the flesh. Although we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. 17Therefore if anyone is inChrist, he is a new creation. The old has passed away.Behold, the new has come! 18All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:…2 Cor .5:17