IGNORED

Doyou believe in the illuminati?

Does anyone have any real evidence of the Illuminati? All this seems like conjunction and theory with little basis in facts.

Edited by JaniceR

Just now, Abby-Joy said:

The illuminati bloodlines are people ... some have alleged nephilim DNA, but for the most part, they are humans.  But yes, they are some of the most demon possessed people in the world...

What do you base this on? 

How can you know who is demon possessed?

How can you know someone's DNA? 

Who are you talking about anyway? If you are so sure this is all really happening, clue us in. Who are we to look out for? We need names of real people who are endangering us right now. Otherwise, what's your point?

4 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

It isn't important to me to debate, nor defend my views.  I mainly stated what I did for those who are somewhat already aware.  Debating and defending is not my thing.  I know for certain reasons ... but anyone can research.  There's all kinds of info out there... but you have to use discernment.  It's okay if you don't think they exist.  It really is.... 

I am not looking to debate. I am asking questions and am really interested in the answer. If this is true, we all need to know. That's why I asked specific questions. Why are you posting on this thread if you are unwilling to discuss the topic?

I have been to sites that believe in the Illuminati. But just like this thread, it's all generalities and no one wants to answer real questions about who the present day Illuminati actually are. 

I will admit that the idea that there are present day people with nephalim DNA sounds far-fetched to me, but if you have evidence, I would like to hear it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, JaniceR said:

Does anyone have any real evidence of the Illuminati? All this seems like conjunction and theory with little basis in facts.

If you study history from the occult side of the world, yes there is a 5,000 year history of a core group of people that was tagged with that name in the late 1700's.  Can't say I'd recommend the study, but a few of us either waded into it to understand or accidentally stumbled into it, or a very few that was thrown into it by others at a very early age.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

12 hours ago, Cletus said:

do you believe in freemasons?  The illuminati... or illuminated ones are the higher level masons.  they believe they have been enlightened with certain teachings.  If you dont believe in freemasons look up mason lodge in your local phone book.  these are the recruiting offices.

Of course I believe in freemasons; my grandfather was a mason most of his life.  But all of this freemason/Illuminati stuff has been around for centuries.  I don't buy into CTs; they are a waste of time and intellect.  I concentrate on what I can see.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

20 hours ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Oakwood theres also the possibility that demons are inside them keeping them alive. Or, being actual clones! 

Most of them probably have clones or people that look like them

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

On 1/31/2017 at 11:37 AM, Praise2God4ever said:

Yes, not the former "Bavarian kind".

Well you can't simply exclude that and then talk about the Illuminati.  

Adam Weishaupt and his gang got the ball rolling, and the conspiracy exists to this day at the highest levels.  The ordinary man in the street cannot possibly know the machinations of those who meet secretly and control secretly.  There are numerous secret societies (including the Masons), and we have no idea who ultimately controls them.  But what we have been seeing worldwide is political and spiritual chaos, and that is the primary tool of the Illuminati.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

I don't buy into CTs; they are a waste of time and intellect.  I concentrate on what I can see.

And that is precisely what the Illuminati expect from you. Dismiss all conspiracies as nonsense, since you cannot "see" them.  But the reason you cannot see them is because they choose to remain hidden.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

14 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I don't believe in the Illuminati at all.  There are dark forces about, for sure, but they are not physical.  The Illuminati thing is a CT.

The Illuminati were actually arrested in Bavaria after they were caught plotting. (I think it was the 1930s but I'm not so sure). Their documents were seized and made available to the public, so unfortunately they are very real. A number of high-ranking members escaped arrest and they simply reformed elsewhere. There are numerous testimonies and evidence to their existence. Try checking out videos by G. Edward Griffin.

Although we don't wrestle against flesh and blood and only against higher spiritual powers, Satan still needs wicked men to do his work for him.

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Of course I believe in freemasons; my grandfather was a mason most of his life.  But all of this freemason/Illuminati stuff has been around for centuries.  I don't buy into CTs; they are a waste of time and intellect.  I concentrate on what I can see.

I have quite a few masons in my family history too. I wonder which ones of them were really aliens?:D