IGNORED

39 major illnesses controlled by demons!

Heavenunlimited

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

On 2/17/2017 at 9:22 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

It does seem to me that the scripture here is treating the disease and unclean spirits separately. "bringing sick folks AND them which were vexed......"

Yes,  that looks true.  (for that reference) .

heal the sick,   << simple >>

raise the dead,  << simple >>

cleanse those afflicted with tzara’at,  << simple >>

expel demons.  << simple >>

You have received without paying, so give without asking payment.  << simple >> << almost always forgotten >>

Crowds also gathered from the towns around Yerushalayim, bringing the sick and those afflicted with unclean spirits; and every one of them was healed.

On 2/22/2017 at 11:41 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

That has nothing to do with this.

Also I would like to point out in Numbers when the people complained about not having meat to eat, God sent them quail till it came out their nostrils Num. 11:20 and then the Lord smote them with a great plague 11:33, presumably, with all that bird meat, maybe some kind of food poisoning. Just a guess there, but that seems the most likely.

Perhaps most likely,  I don't know.   But it happens a lot today,  very much in the USA.  (illness of all kinds caused by food, including too much food, but even "good portions"  of "bad" disease causing foods) ....  YHWH doesn't protect the average American from disease (nor Japanese, African, or European)  when they consume a typical American diet.

Well,  HE does to a point,   but not forever....   disease cause by food coupled with disease caused by legal prescribed medicine is probably the major cause of disease and death....

On 2/27/2017 at 8:14 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Whoopsie my bad I mean Numbers

Okay,  no worries :) .....

Remember who had the same food (manna) from YHWH for 40 years, day after day ?   

Could any americans survive !?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 2/10/2017 at 1:39 PM, missmuffet said:

Satan or his demons can not cause an illness.They do not have that much power.  Our world is full of bacteria and virus's. That is what causes a physical illness.

I agree.  For you to say that Christians and many Christians have one of these diseases, that they are under demons is just plain false. I have a dear, dear friend who lives in NY and just informed me of her fight with Multiple Myloma and this wonderful lady is so tied into Jesus.  A very false statement indeed.

It is relatively simple to eliminate disease caused by bacteria and viruses. (note how the panama canal was completed by an engineer who eliminated two virulent contagious diseases that halted the first engineer)

In the NEW TESTAMENT, 

here is what is written of getting sick and dying in Corinth assembly of believers:

1 Corinthians 11:30

For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
ASV
For this cause many among you are weak and sickly, and not a few sleep.
AMP
That [careless and unworthy participation] is the reason why many among you are weak and sick, and a number sleep [in death].
That [careless and unworthy participation] is the reason many of you are weak and sickly, and quite enough of you have fallen into the sleep of death.
BRG
For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
CSB
This is why many are sick and ill among you, and many have fallen asleep.
CEB
Because of this, many of you are weak and sick, and quite a few have died.
CJB
This is why many among you are weak and sick, and some have died!

In the OLD TESTAMENT,   when YHWH'S people did what HE told them,   they had no disease at all.
When they sinned,  HE (at times, as written in the BIBLE) ,
sent a plague.
Did HE use physical means ?  Perhaps.  It is simply written that HE DID IT.

In current times, everywhere,   who cares ?  Who is seeking to be healed ?  Who wants to know ?

Footnote examples for comparison: 

That night the angel of Adonai went out and struck down 185,000 men in the camp of Ashur. Early the next morning, there they were, all of them, corpses — dead.

Then the angel of Adonai went out and struck down 185,000 men in the camp of Ashur. Early the next morning, there they were, all of them, corpses — dead.

But David could not go into its presence to consult God, because the sword of the angel of Adonai had struck him with terror.

At once, because Herod did not give the glory to God, an angel of Adonai struck him down. He was eaten away by worms and died.

• 1 month later...

I don't believe any illnesses are controlled by demons although there are such cases as demonic possession. Illnesses are caused by a variety of reasons, bacterial, viral, immune-deficiency, genetic, stress related, and chemical imbalance. Imo, all illnesses entered into the mix when man, Adamah, fell from God. He was in a perfect immortal state. After that, illness was fair game, we became susceptible to the environment and one another. Personally it bothers me that we think in this manner. God created science so that we could understand our own biology and why our bodies react the way we do. Too me, attributing everything illness related to demons is fear based. Christ said, Physician heal thyself.

‘Physician, heal yourself! Whatever we heard was done at Capernaum, do here in your hometown as well.’ Luke 4:23

The Lockman Foundation. New American Standard Bible-NASB 1995 (Includes Translators' Notes) (Kindle Locations 55080-55081). The Lockman Foundation. Kindle Edition.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

38 minutes ago, Allroses48 said:

I don't believe any illnesses are controlled by demons although there are such cases as demonic possession. Illnesses are caused by a variety of reasons, bacterial, viral, immune-deficiency, genetic, stress related, and chemical imbalance. Imo, all illnesses entered into the mix when man, Adamah, fell from God. He was in a perfect immortal state. After that, illness was fair game, we became susceptible to the environment and one another. Personally it bothers me that we think in this manner. God created science so that we could understand our own biology and why our bodies react the way we do. Too me, attributing everything illness related to demons is fear based. Christ said, Physician heal thyself.

‘Physician, heal yourself! Whatever we heard was done at Capernaum, do here in your hometown as well.’ Luke 4:23

The Lockman Foundation. New American Standard Bible-NASB 1995 (Includes Translators' Notes) (Kindle Locations 55080-55081). The Lockman Foundation. Kindle Edition.

The book of Job refutes your belief...

How does Job refute my belief? Which belief are you referring too? We know through science that illnesses are caused by the above reasons. We also know Christ said, Physician heal yourself. Thanks.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 2/11/2017 at 2:15 PM, missmuffet said:

I have given you my words on why I think God has created everything in this world.

On 2/11/2017 at 2:24 PM, HAZARD said:

Truth is like a rock, Throw it into a group of men,  — the one it hits will yell the loudest.

:thumbsup:

JESUS~!

For, "Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:13 (New Heart English Bible)

:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 2/1/2017 at 1:44 AM, Heavenunlimited said:

According to John Todd. There are 39 major illnesses (doctors say it) that are controlled by several demons and he mentioned the names for deliverance! How ALL illnesses are under demons! 

On 2/1/2017 at 1:48 AM, Heavenunlimited said:

Also how churches are infiltrated, how near by everyone are having freemasons, illuminati and the like members controlling.  

How the biggest influence, and how xhurches have no growth, because of apathy. Fostered by demon.

how christians suffer due to letting demons in through music. 

Can we ignore this? He was in it. 

:emot-heartbeat:

Ignored

"The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, Luke 4:18 (New International Version)

By Most

“Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father. John 14:12 (English Standard Version)

~

Be Blessed

Don't put out the Spirit's fire. 1 Thessalonians 5:19 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

"And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ."

We cannot convince carnal people of spititual truths for they cannot bear them.  Hebrews also tells us that some get to a place where they have to be taught the basics all over again when it is past time they should be teachers.

In hindsight I see where it wouldn't have done any good to try to tell me that Satan is the source of illness.  I would have "known" better.